Fentanyl Found in Floyd's System

you can clearly see the second cop pressing on Floyd's ribs and we can't see the 3rd cop at all but the reports say that all 3 were restraining him not just one.

Why don't you see how long you can breathe with 3 men holding you down like that.

When I was taking MMA classes I learned real fast how hard it is to breathe when prone on the mat with the weight of just one guy on my back

I'm a combat Vet and GoJuKai blackbelt...I don't need advice on how this works....I've silenced a couple sentries and a stray from an NVA combat unit with choke-holds to avoid noise. I twist the neck until it snaps if required. If you'll notice, I don't like the looks of the pic I found but it's not a constricted windpipe...it's pressure on the carotid artery stopping blood flow to that side of the brain.
If you know so much you should know you do not have to constrict the windpipe to suffocate a person.

All it takes is sufficient weight on the chest either from the front or on the back of a prone person. As a matter of fact it was one of the way that freaks in Salem used to kill people accused of being witches. They would stack rocks on a board placed across the "witch's torso until the weight was so great she could not draw breath.

And in 1828 another infamous duo of murderers, Burke and Hare, killed 16 people in Ireland by sitting on their chests and blocking the nose and mouth, they did this because it left little to no damage to the bodies which they would later sell to Robert Knox who would perform dissections of the bodies.

There were 2 other cops on Floyd's back which is more than enough weight to restrict his ability to breathe.

So it seems you might not be as knowledgeable as you think you are when it comes to methods of asphyxiation or suffocation

all true----but there would ---MOST LIKELY ---be histological evidence on autopsy
There was

ok please post it up. I believe you----I have, SIMPLY, not seen it
I did multiple times

where? the "conclusion" by the second pathologist----unsupported with real evidence---
based on "history" according to this or that involved
person?

well, you stumped him with that request for data; he doesn't know squat about any of it, he just wants to railroad some white people with fake charges.
Hey Fuckstick I gave a link to all the data that happens to be available to the public.

If you have access to the complete reports of both autopsies the post it

I heard it from the family paid doctor who performed the autopsy that he did in fact have fentanyl in his system

for the record----people do DIE FROM FENTANYL----a medical resident-----many years ago in my memory---found dead in a hospital storeroom----from fentanyl use----it is both a euphoriant and hallucinogen
There is no evidence that Floyd took fentanyl right before this altercation. If you have the experience you say you do you would know that people can test positive for opiates for days or longer after taking them

you got the physiology of fentanyl in your back pocket? I don't. "OPIATES" is a BROAD TOPIC.
Same as before----all the data must be carefully analyzed. -------you are resorting to the poppy seed
bagel defense. I did not PIN the issue on a postive
opiate test I have no indication that the cops woke up that day and decided IN CONCERT ----"lets murder sambo"

I heard it from the family paid doctor who performed the autopsy that he did in fact have fentanyl in his system

for the record----people do DIE FROM FENTANYL----a medical resident-----many years ago in my memory---found dead in a hospital storeroom----from fentanyl use----it is both a euphoriant and hallucinogen
There is no evidence that Floyd took fentanyl right before this altercation. If you have the experience you say you do you would know that people can test positive for opiates for days or longer after taking them

you got the physiology of fentanyl in your back pocket? I don't. "OPIATES" is a BROAD TOPIC.
Same as before----all the data must be carefully analyzed. -------you are resorting to the poppy seed
bagel defense. I did not PIN the issue on a postive
opiate test I have no indication that the cops woke up that day and decided IN CONCERT ----"lets murder sambo"
I googled it and found out right away

You're the one who said you have all kinds of experience with the drug right?

You should know then that fentanyl can be detected by urine tests for up to 3 days after use and by other tests for an even longer period

So don't try to tell me how much experience you have when I can google something and know more than you

An interesting twist but it doesn't excuse the cops' excessive use of force....

Rubbish. there was no excessive force; the violent doper OD'ed after resisting arrest.
YEah struggling to breathe is now called "resisting arrest"

Resisting arrest is called resisting arrest, and we have the vid to prove it, shit for brains. You wnat to murder some white cops real bad; did you get caught speeding or something when you were 16 nad hated them ever since, like with most middle class Brub Brats, or are you just another career criminal who hated getting caught?

Rubbish. there was no excessive force; the violent doper OD'ed after resisting arrest.

lol

You ever answer my question about if you think opioids have no effect on breathing and lung function? If not, why in most ODs involving them the victims breathing shuts down?

Resisting arrest is called resisting arrest, and we have the vid to prove it, shit for brains. You wnat to murder some white cops real bad; did you get caught speeding or something when you were 16 nad hated them ever since, like with most middle class Brub Brats, or are you just another career criminal who hated getting caught?
He was already cuffed and face down on the asphalt , Fuckstick.

lol

You ever answer my question about if you think opioids have no effect on breathing and lung function? If not, why in most ODs involving them the victims breathing shuts down?
You have to know when he took the drug.

As I said fentanyl can be detected in urine up to 3 days after using it and other tests can detect it even after longer periods of time after use.

He was resisting arrest, yes, shithead turd muncher. We know that. We also know he was complaining about 'breathing' long before he got sat on for trying to run. Quit using CNN or the NYT for your info, moron. you think they just sit on everybody they arrest? You probably do, being an idiot.

Last edited:

lol

As I said fentanyl can be detected in urine up to 3 days after using it and other tests can detect it even after longer periods of time after use.

so? you made no point other than mine. The data MUST be analyzed according to that which is known about each substance and that which can be seen on the available videos and elicited from the eyewitnesses and CAREFUL evaluation of the actual autopsy material------like the PRESERVED slides

lol

lol you mean you actually looked something up for once? Too bad you waited so late and still look like a moron anyway. Both fentanyl and meth start disappearing pretty fast from the bloodstream. Showing 'traces' later on doesn't tell much about how fucked up the violent criminal home invader was at the time of arrest, nor does it tell much about how screwed up his heart was from dope usage, especially from meth.

He was resisting arrest, yes, shithead turd muncher. We know that. We also know he was complaining about 'breathing' long before he got sat on for trying to run. Quit using CNN or the NYT fro your info, moron.

He was already cuffed and face down on the asphalt ,Fuckstick

He was in cuffs therefore he was arrested at that point when he was on the fucking ground he was struggling to breathe

lol

lol you mena you actually looked something up for once? Too bad you waited so late and still look like a moron anyway. Both fentanyl and meth start disappearing pretty fast from the bloodstream. Showing 'traces' later on doesn't tell much about how fucked up the violent criminal home invader was at the time of arrest.

I have posted more links than you, Fuckstick

lol

so? you made no point other than mine. The data MUST be analyzed according to that which is known about each substance and that which can be seen on the available videos and elicited from the eyewitnesses and CAREFUL evaluation of the actual autopsy material------like the PRESERVED slides

You people are assuming a positive drug test means he was actyally high on that drug at the rime of his arrest

lol

You people are assuming a positive drug test means he was actyally high on that drug at the rime of his arrest

can you cite a post which "ASSUMES" that the man was high on fentanyl? IN HIS SYSTEM most probably means he was something of a USER. There ain't no fentanyl in my system despite the fact that I spent time in my life LEANING over people infused with the stuff during surgery.

PS----the average person has NO EXPERIENCE WITH FENTANYL. In fact----a person not involved in anesthesia use who even KNOWS how to get the stuff------is -----actually a CRIMINAL DRUG USER

lol

can you cite a post which "ASSUMES" that the man was high on fentanyl? IN HIS SYSTEM most probably means he was something of a USER. There ain't no fentanyl in my system despite the fact that I spent time in my life LEANING over people infused with the stuff during surgery.

So what if he was a user.

There is no evidence that he was high AT THE FUCKING TIME OF HIS ARREST.

So the mere fact that he tested positive is not relevant until the actual level of drugs in his body at the time of death is published

PS----the average person has NO EXPERIENCE WITH FENTANYL. In fact----a person not involved in anesthesia use who even KNOWS how to get the stuff------is -----actually a CRIMINAL DRUG USER

So what?

He wasn't being arrested for drug use he was being arrested for possibly passing a bad bill at a store. And he might have very well not have known it was a bad 20.

Forum List

Back