Trump Feminazis & Bow-Wows On The March Again

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
This demonstration is a march against Melanie Trump not her husband’s victory:

2,000 people - the majority women - take to the streets to protest Trump's victory
Updated: November 11, 2016 — 7:12 AM EST
by Robert Moran, Staff Writer

2,000 people - the majority women - take to the streets to protest Trump's victory

I feel sorry for Melanie Trump. Feminazis and bow-wows, joined by slovenly, weird, men who will never score with a beautiful woman, hate Melanie under the guise of hating The Donald’s so-called crimes against women.

To be fair, I disliked Michelle Obama because she is crook who always looked like a monkey to me.

. . . Michelle Obama always looks like she is auditioning for a role in the next Planet of the Apes movie.​

XXXXX

Good lord! She got the part:​

2013-01-20T005721Z_1696432822_TB3E91K02NDKJ_RTRMADP_3_USA-INAUGURATION.JPG

Michelle O’s New Look Makes Debut!​
http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/ci..._TB3E91K02NDKJ_RTRMADP_3_USA-INAUGURATION.JPG

images
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:...AAAACW4/F8IfLYpMnzo/s1600/planet_apes_024.jpg

http://www.usmessageboard.com/congress/244951-first-ladies-ain-t-what-they-used-to-be.html

. . . Michelle Obama always looks like she is auditioning for a role in the next Planet of the Apes movie.
It does not bother this old white dude when black racist hustlers lusting after tax dollars attack honkys . So I cannot see why anybody should lose a job for exercising free speech; less so when it is said with a touch of raucous humor.

The mayor of Clay, West Virginia, resigned her position Tuesday after seemingly approving of a colleague’s comment on Facebook that referred to Michelle Obama as an “Ape in heels.”​

The original post was made Monday by Pamela Ramsey Taylor, director of the Clay County Development Corp., who was opining on the transition from Mrs. Obama to Melania Trump as first lady.

“It will be so refreshing to have a classy, beautiful, dignified First Lady back in the White House,” Taylor wrote. “I’m tired of seeing a Ape in heels.”​

Michelle Obama called 'Ape in heels,' hell breaks loose
Posted By Joe Kovacs On 11/15/2016 @ 9:11 pm

Michelle Obama called ‘Ape in heels,’ hell breaks loose

There would be less racism in this country when the perpetually morally offended learn to keep their goddamned hands off freedom of speech.

. . . Michelle Obama always looks like she is auditioning for a role in the next Planet of the Apes movie.
It does not bother this old white dude when black racist hustlers lusting after tax dollars attack honkys . So I cannot see why anybody should lose a job for exercising free speech; less so when it is said with a touch of raucous humor.

The mayor of Clay, West Virginia, resigned her position Tuesday after seemingly approving of a colleague’s comment on Facebook that referred to Michelle Obama as an “Ape in heels.”​

The original post was made Monday by Pamela Ramsey Taylor, director of the Clay County Development Corp., who was opining on the transition from Mrs. Obama to Melania Trump as first lady.

“It will be so refreshing to have a classy, beautiful, dignified First Lady back in the White House,” Taylor wrote. “I’m tired of seeing a Ape in heels.”​

Michelle Obama called 'Ape in heels,' hell breaks loose
Posted By Joe Kovacs On 11/15/2016 @ 9:11 pm

Michelle Obama called ‘Ape in heels,’ hell breaks loose

There would be less racism in this country when the perpetually morally offended learn to keep their goddamned hands off freedom of speech.
"seemingly approving"

Guilt by association.

Forum List

Back