Integrity?

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Trump won Florida. It looks like they tried like Hell. But the point is elections are a joke until something is done. Paid off criminals cannot run our elections.

"Brian Freid, a whistleblower and former information systems director for the Orange County Supervisor of Elections, submitted an affidavit with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement alleging he witnessed a “gross lack of governance, oversight, rules, ethical standards, and regulations” in the handling of ballots during the 2020 presidential election.

In his testimony Freid, a lifelong registered Democrat, cites OCSOE ignoring evidence felons had voted, ballots being sent to deceased residents despite notification to OCSOE by family members, and bare minimum efforts to verify registered voters were being truthful in their applications.

Freid goes on to state that his former office twice failed to follow up on computer breaches of sensitive voter data as mandated by state law. The digital hijackings came years after overseas hackers were implicated in attacking voter databases in Illinois and Arizona."

He is a Democrat. They do not lie, right?

Trump won Florida. It looks like they tried like Hell. But the point is elections are a joke until something is done. Paid off criminals cannot run our elections.

"Brian Freid, a whistleblower and former information systems director for the Orange County Supervisor of Elections, submitted an affidavit with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement alleging he witnessed a “gross lack of governance, oversight, rules, ethical standards, and regulations” in the handling of ballots during the 2020 presidential election.

In his testimony Freid, a lifelong registered Democrat, cites OCSOE ignoring evidence felons had voted, ballots being sent to deceased residents despite notification to OCSOE by family members, and bare minimum efforts to verify registered voters were being truthful in their applications.

Freid goes on to state that his former office twice failed to follow up on computer breaches of sensitive voter data as mandated by state law. The digital hijackings came years after overseas hackers were implicated in attacking voter databases in Illinois and Arizona."

Tried like hell???. LOL. It wasn't close. What reality do you live in again? :auiqs.jpg:

1678395621271.png

Listen to Republicans. This one was working for the Trump administration.
All Republicans, including Trump, knew after the election that Trump had lost the popular vote and the electoral vote.

Nothing is going to change that as the Dominion lawsuit of Fox proves that.

Listen to Republicans. This one was working for the Trump administration.
All Republicans, including Trump, knew after the election that Trump had lost the popular vote and the electoral vote.

Nothing is going to change that as the Dominion lawsuit of Fox proves that.

That is not the subject. The subject is the control criminals have in our elections. And how the authorities will ignore or deny this.

That is not the subject. The subject is the control criminals have in our elections. And how the authorities will ignore or deny this.
Wanting to criminalize people because one party lost an election, should be the crime itself.

Losers need to go back to learn to lose with dignity.

That is not the Republican Party since Trump took over.

Start now.

Wanting to criminalize people because one party lost an election, should be the crime itself.

Losers need to go back to learn to lose with dignity.

That is not the Republican Party since Trump took over.

Start now.
We know who the criminals are. There was massive fraud and the cover up staged on J6 proves it.

Donald is the one that should've figured that out by now.
He has not lied about anything pertaining to the election or the very sorry shape this country is in. Every day more lies by the people in power are exposed and you idiots double down on them. It cannot work. The MSM might say it is but no one is listening anymore except the scared and the stupid. You one of those or both?

He has not lied about anything pertaining to the election or the very sorry shape this country is in. Every day more lies by the people in power are exposed and you idiots double down on them. It cannot work. The MSM might say it is but no one is listening anymore except the scared and the stupid. You one of those or both?
The election was rigged, because there's no way that the greatest candidate ever, could've lost legitimately.
Sound familiar?

I'm not a news hound. I watch the NBC Nightly news with Lester Holt for 30 minutes, then the local news for 30 minutes, and that's it.

I'm not stupid, and I'm not a Republican, so there's no chance of me being scared.

The election was rigged, because there's no way that the greatest candidate ever, could've lost legitimately.
Sound familiar?

I'm not a news hound. I watch the NBC Nightly news with Lester Holt for 30 minutes, then the local news for 30 minutes, and that's it.

I'm not stupid, and I'm not a Republican, so there's no chance of me being scared.
There is no way a basement dwelling pervert got 81 million votes. Anyone who thinks those were legal votes is a fucking idiot. Guess what that makes you?

There is no way a basement dwelling pervert got 81 million votes. Anyone who thinks those were legal votes is a fucking idiot. Guess what that makes you?
I have no idea. I was one of those votes, but Trump took Texas. You say that there's no way that Biden got that many votes, but your reason is pure derp.

Biden was able to get that many votes, because Democrats weren't the only ones wanting Trump out.

I have no idea. I was one of those votes, but Trump took Texas. You say that there's no way that Biden got that many votes, but your reason is pure derp.

Biden was able to get that many votes, because Democrats weren't the only ones wanting Trump out.
So you have been told. Too bad it was never the truth and never will be.

So you have been told. Too bad it was never the truth and never will be.
I guess I should feel fortunate to know the absolute arbitrator of truth. I never would've assumed that an ordinary member on a message board would turn out to be the one.

Forum List

Back