Fellows, all I need are eleven thousand votes, give me a break

Except it doesnt. You just want it to. There is nothing i can do to get you to see reality.
I understand what I read. You don't. In the end, the context of what Trump said will prove I am right. That's reality.

I understand what I read. You don't. In the end, the context of what Trump said will prove I am right. That's reality.
Except everything you say is literally shown to be wrong. Thats where your delusion comes in, cupcake ;)

You are picking a few words out of an entire conversation between multiple people.
He wasnt asking them to create votes. he was asking them to check everything. Read (lol yeah right) the transcript, hack boi
He was asking them to cheat.

You know this. You are not retarded.

Why the little dog and pony show?

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Let Them Eat Cake

What were the policies of King Trump?

as far as ego, there was little difference between them.
Let Them Eat Cake

What were the policies of King Trump?

as far as ego, there was little difference between them.
Well, at least we understand that lying isn't your thing, because you got caught doing it. You said absolutely nothing in support of your claims.

When it comes to stopping the steal, apparently finding 11,780 votes in Georgia is what Trump and his loyalists have hung their hat on, among dozens of other crazy election fraud lies and schemes. Trump wanted to "find" votes. He wasn't looking for any that were "lost." Is this your idea of election theft? Lol!
Georgia has uncovered a slam dunk case of illegally trying to overthrow the government, by supporting Trump the criminal, who was in fact the one who created the steal.
Republicans have been hounding the election steal for over fourteen months against the Left, when in fact, it's a 180 degrees opposite that, courtesy of the Right. And, it wasn't just manufactured by Trump and his closest allies, it was supported by his base. They have jumped through hoops all this time, insisting the election was stolen, and we have audio, proving just the opposite, by their very own ring leader. We have ourselves a slam dunk case of election obstruction to overturn the results of the duly elected president, and Trump's base went along with it. Where is your self respect, love of country, patriotism, respect for the law, and the like?

Why are Republicans fighting tooth and nail to destroy 250 years of everything our fore fathers fought and died for? Why?

Here's what has been so sad, yet pathetic. Trump and his base, all this time, thought no one would notice. You put yourselves in this box with the lies, the fake audits, the law suits, and exposed yourselves for what you are. Do you not understand how pathetic and unamerican that is?

Republicans, especially in the last fourteen months, have done everything humanly possible to bring this country down. And they are still doing it today, with no shame.

And who are the one's there to try and piece it back together, as always? It's the Left. The real patriots who keep this country from falling into chaos.

The Right has done nothing since Trump took office, other than to behave like a Banana Republic. Apparently that's what they want.

Biden's presidency could be the greatest since FDR, but the Republicans are holding everything hostage. Vowing not to support him at all, on any aspect even when it's in their own self-interest and out of their constituency. They are in violation of their oath. Democracy depends on cooperation and good faith, the Republicans have abdicated both.

When a person thinks they are perfect, when a person thinks they are above the law, when a person believes they know more and better than anyone else, they are insane. trump is a psychopath.
The attack was insane.

Well, at least we understand that lying isn't your thing, because you got caught doing it. You said absolutely nothing in support of your claims.
and your support for referring to Trump as a king?

Go away little man.

January 6 committee obtains draft executive order for Trump that directed the Pentagon to 'seize' voting machines​

Wait till Satan gets hold of this guy.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
He is relevant. People want him to be president. He is too dangerous to be president.
he is only relevant because you guys are making him relevant....get someone better than the shit that is in power now, and you may not have to worry about that old basterd...

Forum List

Back