Fellows, all I need are eleven thousand votes, give me a break

When it comes to stopping the steal, apparently finding 11,780 votes in Georgia is what Trump and his loyalists have hung their hat on, among dozens of other crazy election fraud lies and schemes. Trump wanted to "find" votes. He wasn't looking for any that were "lost." Is this your idea of election theft? Lol!
Georgia has uncovered a slam dunk case of illegally trying to overthrow the government, by supporting Trump the criminal, who was in fact the one who created the steal.
Republicans have been hounding the election steal for over fourteen months against the Left, when in fact, it's a 180 degrees opposite that, courtesy of the Right. And, it wasn't just manufactured by Trump and his closest allies, it was supported by his base. They have jumped through hoops all this time, insisting the election was stolen, and we have audio, proving just the opposite, by their very own ring leader. We have ourselves a slam dunk case of election obstruction to overturn the results of the duly elected president, and Trump's base went along with it. Where is your self respect, love of country, patriotism, respect for the law, and the like?

Why are Republicans fighting tooth and nail to destroy 250 years of everything our fore fathers fought and died for? Why?

Here's what has been so sad, yet pathetic. Trump and his base, all this time, thought no one would notice. You put yourselves in this box with the lies, the fake audits, the law suits, and exposed yourselves for what you are. Do you not understand how pathetic and unamerican that is?

Republicans, especially in the last fourteen months, have done everything humanly possible to bring this country down. And they are still doing it today, with no shame.

And who are the one's there to try and piece it back together, as always? It's the Left. The real patriots who keep this country from falling into chaos.

The Right has done nothing since Trump took office, other than to behave like a Banana Republic. Apparently that's what they want.

Laura and I are watching the scenes of mayhem unfolding at the seat of our Nation’s government in disbelief and dismay. It is a sickening and heartbreaking sight. This is how election results are disputed in a banana republic – not our democratic republic. I am appalled by the reckless behavior of some political leaders since the election and by the lack of respect shown today for our institutions, our traditions, and our law enforcement. The violent assault on the Capitol – and disruption of a Constitutionally-mandated meeting of Congress – was undertaken by people whose passions have been inflamed by falsehoods and false hopes. Insurrection could do grave damage to our Nation and reputation. In the United States of America, it is the fundamental responsibility of every patriotic citizen to support the rule of law. To those who are disappointed in the results of the election: Our country is more important than the politics of the moment. Let the officials elected by the people fulfill their duties and represent our voices in peace and safety. May God continue to bless the United States of America.

"and disruption of a Constitutionally-mandated meeting of Congress – was undertaken by people whose passions have been inflamed by falsehoods and false hopes."

That's George Bush.

He's saying trump supporters were lied to by trump.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
You are picking a few words out of an entire conversation between multiple people.
He wasnt asking them to create votes. he was asking them to check everything. Read (lol yeah right) the transcript, hack boi
"Finding" the EXACT number of 11,780 votes is not "finding." Do you really think people are that fucking stupid? My God you folks are pathetic.

"Finding" the EXACT number of 11,780 votes is not "finding." Do you really think people are that fucking stupid? My God you folks are pathetic.
And the context of the conversation explains that in detail. However, you arent interested in reality. The cult is all you care about. Obviously.

Laura and I are watching the scenes of mayhem unfolding at the seat of our Nation’s government in disbelief and dismay. It is a sickening and heartbreaking sight. This is how election results are disputed in a banana republic – not our democratic republic. I am appalled by the reckless behavior of some political leaders since the election and by the lack of respect shown today for our institutions, our traditions, and our law enforcement. The violent assault on the Capitol – and disruption of a Constitutionally-mandated meeting of Congress – was undertaken by people whose passions have been inflamed by falsehoods and false hopes. Insurrection could do grave damage to our Nation and reputation. In the United States of America, it is the fundamental responsibility of every patriotic citizen to support the rule of law. To those who are disappointed in the results of the election: Our country is more important than the politics of the moment. Let the officials elected by the people fulfill their duties and represent our voices in peace and safety. May God continue to bless the United States of America.

"and disruption of a Constitutionally-mandated meeting of Congress – was undertaken by people whose passions have been inflamed by falsehoods and false hopes."

That's George Bush.

They were. And even with documented proof, you can't un do Trumps cultist grip.

And the context of the conversation explains that in detail. However, you arent interested in reality. The cult is all you care about. Obviously.
That's all Trump's base is. They are truly a cult. The context of the conversation isn't looking for lost votes. "Come on fellows, I need 11,000 votes, give me a break." "I NEED 11,000 votes." Dude, if you aren't smart enough to understand that context, you are part of Trump's cult. Anyone who understands just a little about semantics, understands with 100% confidence, the context of that statement. Your problem is, you are glued to what you want. Period! It's a sad day when millions of people bury themselves in ignorance, stupidity, and lies. And you are exhibit A. You are the perfect case study for cultism.

You are picking a few words out of an entire conversation between multiple people.
He wasnt asking them to create votes. he was asking them to check everything. Read (lol yeah right) the transcript, hack boi
Those few words, in clear context, paint a 100% accurate depiction of Trump's intentions. "I need 11,000 votes. " Come on fellows, give me a break."

That's all Trump's base is. They are truly a cult. The context of the conversation isn't looking for lost votes. "Come on fellows, I need 11,000 votes, give me a break." "I NEED 11,000 votes." Dude, if you aren't smart enough to understand that context, you are part of Trump's cult. Anyone who understands just a little about semantics, understands with 100% confidence, the context of that statement. Your problem is, you are glued to what you want. Period! It's a sad day when millions of people bury themselves in ignorance, stupidity, and lies. And you are exhibit A. You are the perfect case study for cultism.
Except it doesnt. You just want it to. There is nothing i can do to get you to see reality.

That's George Bush.

And Otis luvs him some Bushie.

That's George Bush.

Poor RINOs.....

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back