Fellow Republicans: Move on From This Dangerous and Diminished Man

Yeah, he got around 8% of the black vote. Mostly because of economics. Trump said it all the time, incomes have risen more for black Americans than under any other president, until Covid struck. Of course, what he didn't mention is that incomes rose for every ethnic group, and it rose the least for blacks.

Trump got 8% of the black vote in 2016 and 12% in 2020. While Democrats run around treating blacks like the kid on the short bus, the Republican motto is a rising tide lifts all boats which is exactly what happened. No special considerations, no special programs, just everybody working and the entire country benefited.

View attachment 499280

Rising tide lifts all boats was an Obama statement.
I think it was originally a Reagan statement..

Lol....

Like a "politi"fact"" link....

Is Michelle Obama really a trans named Michael Robinson?

Link to politifact - nope, left wing lies are what we uphold here...

You know pence got paid big....

Do you think Garland will audit him??

Lol....

$50 billion

Sue me if you have evidence to the contrary, Zionist homo....
You are one stupid individual. If those "groups" had ten billion to spend they could have bought Trump out and he would have thrown in Ivanka and Melania as sex slaves.

The problem isn't Trump, it's media whores like Comstock.
The problem is the lesser-of-two-evils conceit. It prompts people to accept bad candidates, from both "sides", instead of demanding better.

Yeah, he got around 8% of the black vote. Mostly because of economics. Trump said it all the time, incomes have risen more for black Americans than under any other president, until Covid struck. Of course, what he didn't mention is that incomes rose for every ethnic group, and it rose the least for blacks.

Trump got 8% of the black vote in 2016 and 12% in 2020. While Democrats run around treating blacks like the kid on the short bus, the Republican motto is a rising tide lifts all boats which is exactly what happened. No special considerations, no special programs, just everybody working and the entire country benefited.

View attachment 499280

Rising tide lifts all boats was an Obama statement.
I think it was originally a Reagan statement..
Nope. JFK.

The problem is the lesser-of-two-evils conceit. It prompts people to accept bad candidates, from both "sides", instead of demanding better.
And how would they do that?
How would they do what? Accept a bad candidate? I guess they'd just pull the lever. Did you mean "why"?
No, dumbass. How would the get a better candidate?

How would they do what? Accept a bad candidate? I guess they'd just pull the lever. Did you mean "why"?
I'm a dumbass, because you can't formulate a clear question. OK, if you say so.

"How would the get a better candidate?"

By refusing to vote for the shitty ones. But most people are easily frightened, and they usually fall for the line that "you have to vote for our asshole because the other asshole is even worse!"

By refusing to vote for the shitty ones. But most people are easily frightened, and they usually fall for the line that "you have to vote for our asshole because the other asshole is even worse!"
All the candidates are shitty, dumbass. That's how the scam works. They don't give you a choice of voting for someone you actually like. That's why they went so crazy about Trump. He was threatening their little game. He actually did what the voters wanted, like controlling the border.

Last edited:

In most situations there are only two candidates. If you vote for nobody, either one could get in. Isn't it better to vote in the least of the two evils since one of the two are going to get in anyway?

Moreover the best candidates for the parties are chosen during the primaries. That's the only way to make a difference.

The only possible ways to change our election system is to have a test before being allowed to vote. Nothing hard at all, just a basic knowledge of our current politics and polices. You need to get 7 out of 10 correct. If you fail, you can't vote until the next election. The Republicans would love such a system, but the Democrats would fight it until their last breath. The other is some sort of control of the media. Look at what they do to even the cleanest cut person and their family. Would you put yourself and your family through all that? No good person would.

I'm afraid you're talking about a system that can't be changed because nobody wants to take the effort to change it, which may require a constitutional amendment.

All the candidates are shitty, dumbass. That's how the scam works. They don't give you a choice of voting for someone you actually like.
If you're waiting around for them to "give" you a better choice - especially if you keep voting for their shitty offerings in the meantime - it's never gonna happen. Grow a pair. Just say no.

Think about the fact most working people bust their butts, the greatest workers in the world, to barely make ends meet. Why is it americans are forced to vote for Uber wealthy candidates?

In most situations there are only two candidates.

Nope. That's NEVER the case. That's what you tell yourself, as you knowingly pull the lever to elect crap. I guess it helps you sleep at night. But it's not true.

The only possible ways to change our election system is to have a test before being allowed to vote. Nothing hard at all, just a basic knowledge of our current politics and polices. You need to get 7 out of 10 correct. If you fail, you can't vote until the next election. The Republicans would love such a system, but the Democrats would fight it until their last breath.

I bet either party would be ok with it, if they get to write the test. Think about it. That breaks down right out of the gate.

The other is some sort of control of the media.

For fuck's sake - how about something that isn't an authoritarian wet dream?

I'm afraid you're talking about a system that can't be changed because nobody wants to take the effort to change it, which may require a constitutional amendment.

It can be changed. It IS being changed. The only people resisting it are brain-dead partisans who actually want there to be only two choices.

Think about the fact most working people bust their butts, the greatest workers in the world, to barely make ends meet. Why is it americans are forced to vote for Uber wealthy candidates?
That's the thing. They're NOT forced to do that. They do it all on their own.

Forum List

Back