Fellow Republicans: Move on From This Dangerous and Diminished Man

Republicans are very reluctant about social services or investing in the American people.

That's because it was never the intent of our founders when they created the federal government. They didn't create the federal government to "invest" in people or social programs. They created the federal government to govern; to secure our freedoms so we could invest and take care ourselves.

As time went on, the leaders we elected realized that creating a more dependent public on the federal government gave them more power. In spite of all the dependency we have today, the Democrats want to create even more. This is what the Republicans object to.

I got my first apartment in the fall of 1980. I was fascinated with birds, so one of the first things I did was buy a bird feeder.

When spring came around, I got to meet my elderly next door neighbor one nice warm day. After some small talk, he said "You know ray, I see that bird feeder on your back porch. What you are doing for the birds is a nice thing because birds have no food in the winter. However if you leave that feeder up year round, the birds will naturally use that as their only source of food. If you get disinterested in feeding the birds any longer, or move somewhere else, those birds will parish because they forgot how to obtain their own food."

The old man gave me a good lesson on birds. But as I got older and took a deeper look at our society and government, I then realized the old mans lessons didn't apply to just birds. That's why I will always remember that day.

Last edited:
Republicans are very reluctant about social services or investing in the American people.

That's because it was never the intent of our founders when they created the federal government. They didn't create the federal government to "invest" in people or social programs. They created the federal government to govern; to secure our freedoms so we could invest and take care ourselves.

As time went on, the leaders we elected realized that creating a more dependent public on the federal government gave them more power. In spite of all the dependency we have today, the Democrats want to create even more. This is what the Republicans object to.

I got my first apartment in the fall of 1980. I was fascinated with birds, so one of the first things I did was buy a bird feeder.

When spring came around, I got to meet my elderly next door neighbor one nice warm day. After some small talk, he said "You know ray, I see that bird feeder on your back porch. What you are doing for the birds is a nice thing because birds have no food in the winter. However if you leave that feeder up year round, the birds will naturally use that as their only source of food. If you get disinterested in feeding the birds any longer, or move somewhere else, those birds will parish because they forgot how to obtain their own food."

The old man gave me a good lesson on birds. But as I got older and took a deeper look at our society and government, I then realized the old mans lessons didn't apply to just birds. That's why I will always remember that day.

Have you ever studied the history of Spain? They were so rich and they didn't invest in the Spanish people either.

The voice of the little man, insecure, and fearful shall never be silenced again. Another Jacksonian will rise from the ashes and say what others think and are afraid to say. It’s coming sooner than later, mark my words!

Have you ever studied the history of Spain? They were so rich and they didn't invest in the Spanish people either.

You mean they didn't give them everything they wanted?

The United States is not Spain, we are not Italy, we are not Canada, we are not France. The United States is the United States. There is a reason we became the wealthiest and most powerful country on the planet in just a few hundred years. However the US does invest in it's people, and the more we invest, the less responsible our people become.

Your neighbor was full of shit. Birds don't forget how to find food…..Lol

You mean they didn't give them everything they wanted?

The United States is not Spain, we are not Italy, we are not Canada, we are not France. The United States is the United States. There is a reason we became the wealthiest and most powerful country on the planet in just a few hundred years. However the US does invest in it's people, and the more we invest, the less responsible our people become.

Utter nonsense.. and clearly you don't know anything about the history of Spain.

Sadly, most just can't quit him, so strong is the cult.

Op-Ed from a Republican:

When Donald Trump, the patron saint of sore losers, appeared at a Republican event on Saturday night and compared the 2020 election to a “third-world-country election like we’ve never seen before,” it wasn’t just another false rant from the former president. His words also described his attempted subversion of democracy in the run-up to the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol.

Consider Mr. Trump’s remarks at his rally just before the attack: “If Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election,” he said. “All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president.”

Or consider Mr. Trump’s harassment of Georgia’s Republican secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, with the request to “find” him votes, or his relentless harassment of other election officials and governors.

Many Republicans want to move on from the Jan. 6 attack. But how is that possible when the former president won’t move on from the Nov. 3 election and continues to push the same incendiary lies that resulted in 61 failed lawsuits before Jan. 6, led to an insurrection and could lead to yet more violence?

Funny how most people (particularly the fascist Left) seem to think that because a majority of us on the right are pissed off Americans, that we are somehow a cult of Trump followers. We are not.

What we see is this country going to hell in a handbasket as fast as it can go; while the fascist left is in pure unadultred admiration of this crap.

So what is it that we, on the right, want? We want a country that takes care of it's own LONG before we "take care" of the rest of the damned world. We want our manufacturing back. We want our taxes low. We want gas prices back to where they were. We want our schools back. We want this bullshit crap that they are filling our children's heads with outlawed. We want this nonsense called "Critical Race Theory" outlawed. Hell, there are a hundred other things. This is just scratching the surface.

In short - we want our country back.

That's precisely why Donald Trump was despised by the fascist left. He was actually taking us back to common sense as a businessman. See, the problem isn't Trump; far from it. The problem as most level-headed Americans see it is that you "people" on the left despise America and will do anything (literally ANYTHING) to make certain that we never have another common-sense, level-headed President of the United States, ever again. And for that - I damn you all to hell, may your children NOT inherit the mess that you are making of this once great nation.

May God have mercy on the United States of America.

Mike pence is a classic example of a post 1998 "republican." Mike pence is a fraud, a Jew who masquerades as a Christian. The only country Mike pence has ever cared about is Israel.

As the state legislatures gave pence the opportunity for Americans to trust what was clearly a fraud filled election, Mike pence subscribed to the Atlanta Jewish times angle. Trump was not starting wars over lies solely to benefit Israel. That is what pence is all about. Joe Biden is another Jew fraud of a Christian, and let no American forget what the Atlanta Jewish times said ten years ago....

Have US based Mossad assets take out a president - homO - deemed unfriendly to Israel, so that the current vp - traitor Joe, who like fellow racist Jew LBJ would lie about it - could forcefully dictate US foreign policy to help Israel obliterate its enemies.

Niether did the UK, and it went on to become the largest empire in history.

Most Republicans politician are only giving minimal lip service to Trump backers. Seems to me the Republican editorial writer would do more good for the party through exercising the 'crazy uncle we don't talk about' policy most GOP politicians take.

Op-Ed from a Republican:

When Donald Trump, the patron saint of sore losers, appeared at a Republican event on Saturday night and compared the 2020 election to a “third-world-country election like we’ve never seen before,” it wasn’t just another false rant from the former president. His words also described his attempted subversion of democracy in the run-up to the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol.

Consider Mr. Trump’s remarks at his rally just before the attack: “If Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election,” he said. “All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president.”

Or consider Mr. Trump’s harassment of Georgia’s Republican secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, with the request to “find” him votes, or his relentless harassment of other election officials and governors.

Many Republicans want to move on from the Jan. 6 attack. But how is that possible when the former president won’t move on from the Nov. 3 election and continues to push the same incendiary lies that resulted in 61 failed lawsuits before Jan. 6, led to an insurrection and could lead to yet more violence?

He's only dangerous to Democrats.

Actually, many in Trump's posse are in jail or up on charges.

Trump is a fading has been.. All he wants now is revenge an money from his groupies.. Have you gotten any of his Robo Calls?
Trump will be back in 2024.

Op-Ed from a Republican:

Those who stole the election are all traitors.

Brad Raffensberger, Cheney, Romney, McConnell and other Zionist 911 traitors are frauds of "republicans" and do not hold any sway.

Mike pence got $50 billion to not sign to return the election back to the states for audits. Mike pence is a top 10 traitor and sold out his party, his supporters, and his country by siding with the side of Zionist election fraud to stop the trump DOJ from exposing the truth of what is in the still hidden FBI 911 file...

Op-Ed from a Republican:

He's only dangerous to Democrats.

Actually, many in Trump's posse are in jail or up on charges.

Trump is a fading has been.. All he wants now is revenge an money from his groupies.. Have you gotten any of his Robo Calls?
Trump will be back in 2024.

Nope. Trump just wants revenge and your money.

Op-Ed from a Republican:

Brad Raffensberger, Cheney, Romney, McConnell and other Zionist 911 traitors are frauds of "republicans" and do not hold any sway.

Mike pence got $50 billion to not sign to return the election back to the states for audits. Mike pence is a top 10 traitor and sold out his party, his supporters, and his country by siding with the side of Zionist election fraud to stop the trump DOJ from exposing the truth of what is in the still hidden FBI 911 file...

Pence got $50 million? Do you have a source for that assinine lie?

Op-Ed from a Republican:

$50 million would not buy off pence's front runner status in 2024.

Pence also knew who he was dealing with, those who funded the steal

Bloomberg
Zuckerberg
Bezos

All the Zionist big tech mega billionaires....

Try to learn how to read, and the difference 3 decimal places makes in the value of a number. In other words, go back to 3rd grade and try to pass this time...

B
Based on the amount of Trump threads, it's liberals who can't let go of Trump.
They need their Orange Demon.
It appears that Republicans can’t let go of Donny either.

You have to hand it to the prick, he does know how to get attention, it’s just one of his many infantile qualities that make him so endearing. :cool:
Past presidents are never swept under the rug. Trump is no different. The only real difference is the CHILDISH response to that fact.

T
D
S
Seems to me both Past Bush Presidents faded away from the spotlight after leaving office, the way Presidents should.

Other than that, It’s admiral how you folks rush to Donny’s defense whenever anybody pokes fun at him, makes it all that much more enjoyable to do so.
He is the second most powerful man in America currently. Like him or not that's a fact. "Making fun of him" as you put it is juvenile nonsense and it makes it that much more enjoyable teasing morons who do it for the children they are.
LOL, once again your defense of Donny is laudable, although I suspect he wouldn’t deign to return the favor.

I’ll never understand why the proles so vigorously defend and worship politicians that wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire, to each its own I guess.

those pics of poor old senile Joe with Putin said it all...biden desperately gripping his note cards that tell him where he is and what hes doing while Putin desperately tries to not laugh in the old fools face

Op-Ed from a Republican:

$50 million would not buy off pence's front runner status in 2024.

Pence also knew who he was dealing with, those who funded the steal

Bloomberg
Zuckerberg
Bezos

All the Zionist big tech mega billionaires....

Try to learn how to read, and the difference 3 decimal places makes in the value of a number. In other words, go back to 3rd grade and try to pass this time...

Do you have a link?

Forum List

Back