Fellow Republicans: Move on From This Dangerous and Diminished Man

Lol....

Like a "politi"fact"" link....

Is Michelle Obama really a trans named Michael Robinson?

Link to politifact - nope, left wing lies are what we uphold here...

You know pence got paid big....

Do you think Garland will audit him??

Lol....

$50 billion

Sue me if you have evidence to the contrary, Zionist homo....

those pics of poor old senile Joe with Putin said it all...biden desperately gripping his note cards that tell him where he is and what hes doing while Putin desperately tries to not laugh in the old fools face
IMG-9025,medium.1540459170.JPG

".....and let no American forget what the Atlanta Jewish times said ten years ago....
If I ever knew...well, poster EMH I've forgotten.
Would you remind me.....and probably a scant handful of others on this venue who have forgotten too.
Thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • "Mike pence got $50 billion to not sign to return the election back to the states for audits."
  • "Pence got $50 million?"
  • "$50 billion. ....... Sue me if you have evidence to the contrary, Zionist homo...."

ps.....I thought that exchange made an interesting triptych. No?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"....to stop the trump DOJ from exposing the truth of what is in the still hidden FBI 911 file..."
Ah, like that query on the Atlanta Jewish Times......if I knew at one time what was hidden in those files, well, I've long forgotten. So, can you remind me....and probably a scant handful of others on this venue who have forgotten what was in the files? What's in 'em?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is Michelle Obama really a trans named Michael Robinson?"

Ah, I had forgotten that too.
Question: Poster EMH, how would you know what was under Michael Robinson's knickers? Why would you care?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does poster EMH speak for the Trump supporters here?
Or the old line Republicans?
Or the new Trump Republicans?
Or Christian Conservatives?
Or just plain ol' Conservatives?
Is EMH the tip of the spear for Conservative Republican political thought?

In short, is he one of yours?

Michael Robinson was "first lady" for eight years, and deserves to be publicly disrobed.

EMH is registered libertarian, actually does support small and limited government unlike W, Ryan, boehner, fat Hastert the child molestor, Fox News and the Cheney family...

The Atlanta Jewish times editorial should be something that's concerns you and the rest of traitor joe's supporters. But it does not, since you HOMOS are not in the military and do not care if the US military gets sold out to Zionism again....

Sadly, most just can't quit him, so strong is the cult.

Op-Ed from a Republican:

When Donald Trump, the patron saint of sore losers, appeared at a Republican event on Saturday night and compared the 2020 election to a “third-world-country election like we’ve never seen before,” it wasn’t just another false rant from the former president. His words also described his attempted subversion of democracy in the run-up to the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol.

Consider Mr. Trump’s remarks at his rally just before the attack: “If Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election,” he said. “All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president.”

Or consider Mr. Trump’s harassment of Georgia’s Republican secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, with the request to “find” him votes, or his relentless harassment of other election officials and governors.

Many Republicans want to move on from the Jan. 6 attack. But how is that possible when the former president won’t move on from the Nov. 3 election and continues to push the same incendiary lies that resulted in 61 failed lawsuits before Jan. 6, led to an insurrection and could lead to yet more violence?

Problem is, DeSantis is the next Evil Personified to these insane Leftists. They are all over Twitter, on threads where he is praising first responders, calling him DeSatan and basically losing their minds.

This is what they do. Having now lost their heads, it doesn't matter who we put in office. They will Trump all of our people. We can't help this; we have a country to save.

Trump will be back in 2024.

We don't know that yet. At his age, one year can make all the difference in the world. But if he did come back, it would be the Nazis worst nightmare.

The Nazis would welcome Trump back. He's a nationalist too and violent as well.

Nope. Trump just wants revenge and your money.
He'll get his revenge in 2024.

You ready from Trump's revenge tour starting next month?

Notice too the name change from

Jacob to Jack

Is just like Jack Ruby, real name Jacob Rubinstein...

Zionist people frauds, this latest one trying to hide as an Italian...

Why would the Republicans move away from Trump?

His acolytes have proven how powerful he is as the party luminary…

Then why were they talking about trying to make it mandatory for presidential candidates to show 10 years of tax returns even though it would be un-constitutional? Why didn't Piglosi react by strengthening forces at the Capital after she was given FBI information that this could very well happen? Why are they trying to make January 6th last until next election by trying to create a 911 style commission, or keeping enough military there to invade another country for political theater? Why another phony impeachment with no impeachable charges or crimes?

The Nazis are scared to death of Donald Trump. That's why.

Then why were they talking about trying to make it mandatory for presidential candidates to show 10 years of tax returns even though it would be un-constitutional? Why didn't Piglosi react by strengthening forces at the Capital after she was given FBI information that this could very well happen? Why are they trying to make January 6th last until next election by trying to create a 911 style commission, or keeping enough military there to invade another country for political theater? Why another phony impeachment with no impeachable charges or crimes?

The Nazis are scared to death of Donald Trump. That's why.

Trump is a self proclaimed nationalist who demanded the military shoot or crack the heads of dissenters.

Trump is a self proclaimed nationalist who demanded the military shoot or crack the heads of dissenters.

Oh yeah? When did he give the military such orders? Link please:

nationalism​

[ nash-uh-nl-iz-uhm, nash-nuh-liz- ]

See synonyms for nationalism on Thesaurus.com

noun​

spirit or aspirations common to the whole of a nation.
devotion and loyalty to one's own country; patriotism.
excessive patriotism; chauvinism.
the desire for national advancement or political independence.
the policy or doctrine of asserting the interests of one's own nation viewed as separate from the interests of other nations or the common interests of all nations.
an idiom or trait peculiar to a nation.

Trump proclaimed himself to be a nationalist? My Lord, look at the definition of what he believes in. How awful!

Forum List

Back