Fellow Republicans. Don't vote in Virginia governor election (rigged)

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
My family and I have decided not to waste our time and vote (We are Republicans), because as as we all know, elections are rigged and the Rats are gonna be declared winners, despite voting machines flipping the choice.
Stay home. Don't be complicit in Democratic fraud. Show them we don't trust the system.

My family and I have decided not to waste our time and vote (We are Republicans), because as as we all know, elections are rigged and the Rats are gonna be declared winners, despite voting machines flipping the choice.
Stay home. Don't be complicit in Democratic fraud. Show them we don't trust the system.
Exactly! Why waste time voting when everyone knows the Dems are going to win regardless? Stay home and enjoy time with the family.

People. YES..there will be cheating. We ALL know that there are a large number of NoVA counties that consistently cheat and have been doing that for decades. BUT still. Don't sit home, get out there and vote. Who knows.... repunks just might get enough people out there to befuddle the programmed cheating. You sit home, you give it to them for no effort. Make 'em work for it at least.

oh...and don't think youngkin is going to be too much different from a rino. That's what he is. But he's a damn site better than that stinking lying marxist clintonista McAwful.

Your boy in VA looks to be the first casualty of the building red wave. Unless you count that Iowa seat that had been blue for decades that was just flipped, Republican. You can ignore the Biden-induced chaos but you can't hide from it. It's going to lead to potentially HISTORIC wins next year. Well, unless the thugs in DC finish their plans to crash the economy or take the country to war before then. In that case, they'll make history in another way by causing the second Civil War.

That was...like...the best of weak tea brewed from kangaroo poop.

People. YES..there will be cheating. We ALL know that there are a large number of NoVA counties that consistently cheat and have been doing that for decades. BUT still. Don't sit home, get out there and vote. Who knows.... repunks just might get enough people out there to befuddle the programmed cheating. You sit home, you give it to them for no effort. Make 'em work for it at least.

oh...and don't think youngkin is going to be too much different from a rino. That's what he is. But he's a damn site better than that stinking lying marxist clintonista McAwful.
That's not what trump said.

The OP is trolling. Still, I wouldn't worry too much about Rs neglecting to vote. Trump will be campaigning next year and he'll fire up the home team. In fact, he may not even be needed. Things are going to get exponentially worse during the coming 12 months. Far from low turnout, I expect people to vote R who've never voted before. The turnout might be historic as well. People will be voting "not the Dems" in self-defense.

Seig Heil Herr democrat!

Don't vote?

Most Stupid thing I have ever heard of.

'Sit at home, don't vote, make it so Dems font have yo cheat - just give them the damn election.'

Really?

Last edited:
Truth my friend! I also will be boycotting the election as the Chosen One ordered.

Yeah, because then the Dems will win easily.

The whole election thing in the US is bad anyway because the way of electing people is outdated. Do you care about this?

Do you care the system makes millions of people vote for parties they don't want to represent them because they really don't want the other party to win? No, I doubt it.

All you want to do is win, and you don't care how you do it. Cheating is okay, as long as it's your side doing it.

It's Donald's idea.
When Republicans believe an election is rigged they don't vote?

When Democrats believe an election is rigged it is because THEY voted, some voted more than once, felons voted, dead people voted, pets voted, illegals voted, and they stuffed the crap out of the ballot boxes.

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back