Feds uncover ‘expansive’ use of illegal immigrants in South Carolina construction

I've never mentioned sentencing. I mentioned arrested. But you know that.
Yes you did. You made it known to the entire world how fucking stupid you are in the very first response in this thread. Haha, youre an idiot who doesnt know shit. You dont even know what you said a few minutes ago. :laugh:

Yes you did. You made it known to the entire world how fucking stupid you are in the very first response in this thread. Haha, youre an idiot who doesnt know shit. You dont even know what you said a few minutes ago. :laugh:

Rant away.

I said he was being being charged with a misdemeanor for hiring illegals. The felony was not for hiring illegals, just how he paid them.

Do try and keep up, it is so boring to have to keep explaining things to you.
Which crime do you believe he SHOULD have been charged with instead? I wonder if you even know where im going with this obvious line of questioning. I bet you dont.

Which crime do you believe he SHOULD have been charged with instead? I wonder if you even know where im going with this obvious line of questioning. I bet you dont.

I think that hiring illegals should be a felony and not a misdemeanor. But the Govt does not care about it, they care about getting their tax dollars.

I think that hiring illegals should be a felony and not a misdemeanor. But the Govt does not care about it, they care about getting their tax dollars.
Oh, so there isnt a felony charge for hiring illegals? Why were you expecting them to charge him with a felony for it then? Youre a fucking moron. Im glad i was able to help you see how fucking stupid your entire argument was.

Oh, so there isnt a felony charge for hiring illegals? Why were you expecting them to charge him with a felony for it then? Youre a fucking moron. Im glad i was able to help you see how fucking stupid your entire argument was.

You just made my whole point for me, thanks. Too bad you are too stupid to see it.

The Govt, neither the Repubs or the Dems care about illegals or illegals working as long the tax man is not cheated.

The fact that it is not a felony is my whole fucking point. We will not stop them from coming till we get serous about punishing those that hire them.

You just made my whole point for me, thanks. Too bad you are too stupid to see it.

The Govt, neither the Repubs or the Dems care about illegals or illegals working as long the tax man is not cheated.

The fact that it is not a felony is my whole fucking point. We will not stop them from coming till we get serous about punishing those that hire them.
Nice spin, but it isnt going to work. You were mad that they didnt charge him with a felony, then i pointed out that they were charging him with a felony, though it took a few posts for your imbecilic brain to finally understand that, then you said "yeah, but they didnt charge him with a felony for hiring illegals", then i pointed out that there is no such felony charge. Then (like the retard you are) you proclaimed "you just made my point for me", which is just mind numbingly stupid.

Up to speed now, dumbass?

About 15 years ago they built 1800 student housing units at a college on the SC coast. The Mexican and Honduran workers brought the project under budget and 2 months early. They didn't lay out on Fridays and Mondays and they kept working when it rained.

The developer was a close friend of mine and a Democrat. He loved them .. He'd never employed Mexicans or Hondurans before. He paid them what he paid Americans.

He hired them because they worked instead of laying out on Friday and Monday.
Wow…what an amazing story….SO FUCKING COOL!
Fuck it….lets hit the African jungles and go round up a bunch of Zulus…they don’t have iphones and Nike clothing like your new brown slaves do…I bet they would “lay up” even less..huh?

Ok, ive had my fill of smacking the shit out of you morons this morning. Do better next time for Christ sake. This shit is embarrassing. :laugh:

Wow…what an amazing story….SO FUCKING COOL!
Fuck it….lets hit the African jungles and go round up a bunch of Zulus…they don’t have iphones and Nike clothing like your new brown slaves do…I bet they would “lay up” even less..huh?

Are you an employer?

Youre mad because you said some stupid shit and i mocked for it. Just shut up. You arent a strong enough debater to be here.

whatever helps you sleep at night....but the irony of the moron that made this a red vs blue thing talking about someone not being a strong debater is delightful.

Let me get this straight…you believe employers should enforce our immigration law because the Feds refuse to?
You believe the same Fed who refuses to enforce immigration law should raid businesses and levy heavy penalties on employers for hiring illegals?
Does that really make sense to you…that’s a little ass-backwards wouldn’t you say?

Let me get this straight…you believe employers should enforce our immigration law because the Feds refuse to?
You believe the same Fed who refuses to enforce immigration law should raid businesses and levy heavy penalties on employers for hiring illegals?
Does that really make sense to you…that’s a little ass-backwards wouldn’t you say?

It was nice to see you admit that the government has no intention of enforcing any laws against illegal immigration. That is why they come and people continue to hire them.

I believe G.G. has said the same thing as me. We need mandatory everify with strong penalties for those who refuse to use it.

I think the Feds should enforce our immigration laws including punishing those businesses that hire illegals.

Not sure why this is complicated for you, but then again didn't you admit to hiring illegals once?

It was nice to see you admit that the government has no intention of enforcing any laws against illegal immigration. That is why they come and people continue to hire them.

I believe G.G. has said the same thing as me. We need mandatory everify with strong penalties for those who refuse to use it.
The Mexicrat Party will not support mandatory e-verify, they have made that crystal clear. You know that…thats why you continue to parrot it.
Yes, you and Gator both believe it is the responsibility of employers to enforce immigration law In America. Thats just plain asinine.

Forum List

Back