Feds uncover ‘expansive’ use of illegal immigrants in South Carolina construction

South Carolina is a staunchly REPUBLICAN state.

No surprise that businesses are blatantly using illegal alien labor...
They are getting punished in this red state. Got any stories like this coming out of California?

It WOULD solve it...but it'll never happen. The people that hire illegals have political clout.

And newsflash...by keeping them illegal...they can pay them less
Illegals should be kicked out of the country and paid nothing.

You obviously didnt read the article closely enough. Youre dumb for making this foolish mistake. :laugh:

Nope, I read it. I just happen to understand it. Not sure the same can be said about you. But then again this to you is a Red vs Blue thing like everything in your entire life.

Most of us understand neither party does well in this area....but you are far too partisan for that sort of understanding

Duran pleaded guilty to one felony count of conspiracy to defraud the U.S. and one misdemeanor count of employing an illegal immigrant

Right, no mention of a single day in prison and no mention of a fine. According to the article they were hiring many illegals and they get to plead to one misdemeanor of employing an illegal?

Of course, it would appear that perhaps the government wants their taste in getting back taxes.

Link to what? My personal story or the college website?

Yes, your personal story........but that is all it is. Worthless. I've told personal stories but I have said that they really aren't worth much.

Nope, I read it. I just happen to understand it. Not sure the same can be said about you. But then again this to you is a Red vs Blue thing like everything in your entire life.

Most of us understand neither party does well in this area....but you are far too partisan for that sort of understanding
Retard... :laugh:

Duran pleaded guilty to one felony count of conspiracy to defraud the U.S. and one misdemeanor count of employing an illegal immigrant

Right, no mention of a single day in prison and no mention of a fine. According to the article they were hiring many illegals and they get to plead to one misdemeanor of employing an illegal?

Of course, it would appear that perhaps the government wants their taste in getting back taxes.
Because he just now pleaded guilty. Do you even know how our courts work? You think you make your plea on the same day they sentence you? :cuckoo:

For you to not admit your mistake at THIS point means you have zero integrity.

I did not make a mistake, they are not getting in trouble for hiring illegals, that is my whole point. They will have to pay back taxes and I bet none go to jail.

Because he just now plead guilty. Do you even know how our courts work? You think you make your plea on the same day they sentence you? :cuckoo:

So yeah, no mention of any jail time. There never is. But it still does not answer my question. Why is this an IRS investigation as opposed to a Justice Dept investigation?

And I know how it works. You are arrested and appear to a bail hearing until you are sentenced.

So yeah, no mention of any jail time. There never is. But it still does not answer my question. Why is this an IRS investigation as opposed to a Justice Dept investigation?

all they care about is the tax money. why the fuck is hiring illegals only a misdemeanor?

Forum List

Back