Feds uncover ‘expansive’ use of illegal immigrants in South Carolina construction

I did not make a mistake, they are not getting in trouble for hiring illegals, that is my whole point. They will have to pay back taxes and I bet none go to jail.
What makes you say they arent getting in trouble?

So yeah, no mention of any jail time. There never is. But it still does not answer my question. Why is this an IRS investigation as opposed to a Justice Dept investigation?

And I know how it works. You are arrested and appear to a bail hearing until you are sentenced.
How fucking stupid ARE you? He just plead guilty. Why would he be sentenced already? :cuckoo:

What makes you say they arent getting in trouble?

Because being charged with a misdemeanor is not really what I call getting into trouble. The Govt is far more upset about the lost taxes than the hiring of illegals.

Because being charged with a misdemeanor is not really what I call getting into trouble. The Govt is far more upset about the lost taxes than the hiring of illegals.
He plead guilty to a felony, imbecile.

As is so typical here, spin away.
What am i spinning? He just plead guilty, so it would be impossible to sentence him. You must be a real idiot to keep doubling down on this retard shit. :cuckoo:

What am i spinning? He just plead guilty, so it would be impossible to sentence him. Your are a real idiot to keep doubling down on this retard shit.

You can reply to what I actually said or continue to change what I said. Don't you feel even a little queasy doing this? No conscience at all?

He plead guilty to a felony, imbecile.

Not for hiring illegals he did not. And since it was a plea bargain I am willing to bet he does not spend a single day in jail, just has to pay back taxes.

You can reply to what I actually said or continue to change what I said. Don't you feel even a little queasy doing this? No conscience at all?
You suggested that he isnt being punished. I quite easily proved that is untrue. You called my undeniable post "spin", and i pointed out how fucking stupid you have to be to continue with this retard shit. Up to speed now, retard?

Not for hiring illegals he did not. And since it was a plea bargain I am willing to bet he does not spend a single day in jail, just has to pay back taxes.
He plead guilty to paying illegals under the table, moron.

You suggested that he isnt being punished. I quite easily proved that is untrue.

No you didn't. What I said is that the article makes no mention of jail time or fines. You've spun from there.

No you didn't. What I said is that the article makes no mention of jail time or fines. You've spun from there.
He just pleaded guilty, so it would be impossible to sentence him, retard. How fucking dumb ARE you? This is such an easy concept but you clearly have a sub saharan IQ, so you dont understand anything.

A single misdemeanor. Like running a stop sign.
He plead guilty to a felony, idiot. Remember all those times you said he wasnt being punished for it? That retard shit is still making me laugh. :laugh:

Yes a tax code violation. The same charge he would have gotten for paying citizens under the table.
A felony tax violation. Remember when you said he was only being charged with a misdemeanor? Haha, youre fucking stupid. :laugh:

Put enough of these employers in jail and fine them so much that others will not hire illegals, and you solve most of the illegal immigration problem...but that never happens
The biggest proponent of illegal labor is the Chamber of Commerce, which is just a mouthpiece for businesses. They have a strong lobby, so it's tough to put a stop to this shit.

Texas needs to take over its own border security.

He just pleaded guilty, so it would be impossible to sentence him, retard. How fucking dumb ARE you? This is such an easy concept but you clearly have a sub saharan IQ, so you dont understand anything.

I've never mentioned sentencing. I mentioned arrested. But you know that.

A felony tax violation. Remember when you said he was only being charged with a misdemeanor? Haha, youre fucking stupid. :laugh:

I said he was being being charged with a misdemeanor for hiring illegals. The felony was not for hiring illegals, just how he paid them.

Do try and keep up, it is so boring to have to keep explaining things to you.

He plead guilty to a felony, idiot. Remember all those times you said he wasnt being punished for it? That retard shit is still making me laugh. :laugh:

He has to pay the taxes he absconded on. A risk worth taking. I addressed that. The government still wants their taste of the illegal actions.

Forum List

Back