Fed’s Balance Sheet Passses $5 Trillion For The First Time Ever

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
$5,000,000,000,000.

That's a very big number. Bigger than Obama. Nobody's ever done that before. Some people say this is the biggest re-election campaign slush fund in the history of our country!

On the way to $10 trillion
If things proceed as forecast, the Fed is just getting started.
“Unlimited QE & emergency liquidity programs should see the Fed balance sheet double in size over 2020,” Mark Cabana, rates strategist at Bank of America Global Research, said in a note.

The Fed had originally indicated it was going to add $700 billion to its bond portfolio — $500 billion in Treasurys and $200 billion in mortgage-backed securities. However, it switched earlier this week to an open-ended program in response to tumult in financial markets.

Wall Street now anticipates the balance sheet could hit $10 trillion this year as the Fed affirms its whatever--it-takes commitment to softening the coronavirus blow.

$5,000,000,000,000.

Don't worry, folks. That's only a little over $15,000 for every man, woman, transsexual, and child in America.

"We can handle it!" :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

$5,000,000,000,000.

That's a very big number. Bigger than Obama. Nobody's ever done that before. Some people say this is the biggest re-election campaign slush fund in the history of our country!

“Unlimited QE & emergency liquidity programs should see the Fed balance sheet double in size over 2020,” Mark Cabana, rates strategist at Bank of America Global Research, said in a note.

The Fed had originally indicated it was going to add $700 billion to its bond portfolio — $500 billion in Treasurys and $200 billion in mortgage-backed securities. However, it switched earlier this week to an open-ended program in response to tumult in financial markets.

Wall Street now anticipates the balance sheet could hit $10 trillion this year as the Fed affirms its whatever--it-takes commitment to softening the coronavirus blow.

$5,000,000,000,000.

Don't worry, folks. That's only a little over $15,000 for every man, woman, transsexual, and child in America.

Oh, we're just getting started here.

$5,000,000,000,000.

$5,000,000,000,000.

Oh, we're just getting started here.
Yep. Like I said the other day, while we are all holed up at home, the Fed is running a pretend economy.

"You just passed Go! Collect $2 trillion."

$5,000,000,000,000.

"We can handle it!"

Well there was that one statesman who stood against growing it.

To which your response was this...

It's a stupid gesture which will fail. The only thing it will achieve is putting more people at risk.

Ya big ol fraud. lol.

Last edited:
$5,000,000,000,000.

Falling on deaf ears

$5,000,000,000,000.

"We can handle it!"

Well there was tha tome statesman who stood against growing it.

It's a stupid gesture which will fail. The only thing it will achieve is putting more people at risk.

Ya big ol fraud. lol.
It is a futile gesture. That's a simple fact. He's showboating, and being very unstatesmanlike by putting the lives of others at unnecessary risk.

pre game warm up is over - back to the locker room and make a game plan -

Z post 88 - OMAHA - readddddddddy

SPEND

It is a futile gesture. That's a simple fact. He's showboating, and being very unstatesmanlike by putting the lives of others at unnecessary risk.

Opinions vary.

The constitution, however, is specific.

And you're still a big ol fraud.

How can you cheer for this nonsense in one thread and then turn around and pretend to oppose the consequence in another? Do you have no dignity whatsoever? It's just plain sleazy intellectual dishonesty, if you ask me. You do that quite a bit, I've noticed. Gonna have to start calling you out on it a bit more consistently, I think.

Last edited:
$5,000,000,000,000.

$5,000,000,000,000.

You're right. We shouldn't spend one dime on an economic response to a global epidemic. Just let it all crash and burn, and I'll help myself to whatever's left.

$5,000,000,000,000.

"We can handle it!"

Well there was that one statesman who stood against growing it.

Ya big ol fraud. lol.
It seems g5000 will chop off his own dick if it makes Trump look bad. Fuck the complete ass rape of the treasury. As long as Trump looks like he had a part in it, g5k is fine.

:laugh:

Our criminal government can easily come up with trillions of dollars for big business bailouts but oh, we just can’t afford Medicare for all...where oh where would we find the money for that?

dont guess Obama spending $5 million to go on vacation in hawaii pissed our rw conservatives off as bad as they made it look.:laughing0301:

dont guess Obama spending $5 million to go on vacation in hawaii pissed our rw conservatives off as bad as they made it look.:laughing0301:

Don't care. I didn't like Obama, and still don't like the POS.

Our criminal government can easily come up with trillions of dollars for big business bailouts but oh, we just can’t afford Medicare for all...where oh where would we find the money for that?

What big business bailouts?

Why are you capable of breathing?

When is respiration a function of a pile of shit?

BTW, Medicare for all costs about 5 times that added to the budget per year for the next 10 years! But libturds suck at math!

$5,000,000,000,000.

$5,000,000,000,000.

You're right. We shouldn't spend one dime on an economic response to a global epidemic. Just let it all crash and burn, and I'll help myself to whatever's left.
its not the stuff that directly deals with the crisis thats the problem,,,

It is very unfair how the Demonrats forced Trump to have to sign this bill...

Trump is a brilliant businessman and he does things very powerfully...

I am sure he would veto this bill if he wanted to -- but as long as he frowns or something when he signs this bill -- it will show it's the Dems fault

I am sure he would veto this bill if he wanted to -- but as long as he frowns or something when he signs this bill -- it will show it's the Dems fault
no reason to single out any one person or party,,,all of you are culpable in the destruction of freedom of children not yet born,,,

Trump has no choice. The Democrats are playing a game of chicken with American lives but the President is better than all that.

I know it sucks.

Trump has no choice. The Democrats are playing a game of chicken with American lives but the President is better than all that.

I know it sucks.

we'll see if Mr Better than that signs it

Forum List

Back