Federal Pot users pardoned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buying votes on a large scale?
Isn't this old news? And the last time we talked about this, it turns out there aren't a lot of people on the list who qualify for this pardon???

And fine if it's a political move to buy support. It should be. Compared to Republicans who think people who smoke pot should be in jail or tied up to the court system?

If you are a politician and want to keep pot illegal, you're an idiot and I would never vote for you. EVER

Like Buddhism, 'Tater wants a docile, tranquilized population of prisoners, some of which will begin to lose their hair, most others effeminizing their gondas with its chemistry.

Sales of legal marijuana in Michigan contributed $266.2 million in tax revenue to the government during the most recent fiscal year

And Florida is following in our footsteps. This is how it started in Michigan.

Florida only considers cannabis products purchased by a certified patient through a licensed dispensary to be ‘medical marijuana.’

We had to go see a fake doctor, tell him any reason (physical or mental) reason we needed a medical marijuana card and boom, we were in. Well today you don't need a card. BUT, people with cards get stronger pot. The only reason I'm considering getting one. LOL

Isn't this old news? And the last time we talked about this, it turns out there aren't a lot of people on the list who qualify for this pardon???

And fine if it's a political move to buy support. It should be. Compared to Republicans who think people who smoke pot should be in jail or tied up to the court system?

If you are a politician and want to keep pot illegal, you're an idiot and I would never vote for you. EVER
article came out this morning

Yes. But, I cannot say I disagree with it. Federal law needs changing, by both houses of congress.
Still, states can do what they want, as this only applies to Federal Charges. If you want somebody locked up in your state 10 or 15 years for smoking pot at a rock concert or in their own home, it is your states right, for right or wrong.

Now all Biden has to do is pardon all those who have done cocaine and those who have committed a felony regarding gun laws and pardon everyone who has not paid their taxes andHunter can go free!!

article came out this morning

This proves how short American's memories are.

On October 6, 2022, President Biden issued a presidential proclamation that pardoned many federal and D.C. offenses for simple marijuana possession offenses. On December 22, 2023, President Biden issued another proclamation that expanded the relief provided by the original proclamation.

Now all Biden has to do is pardon all those who have done cocaine and those who have committed a felony regarding gun laws and pardon everyone who has not paid their taxes andHunter can go free!!
Who's the worst person Biden pardon'ed? Is he or she worse than this one that Trump let out?

convicted fraudster and racketeer,

A member of the Democratic Party

he was convicted on 24 federal felony counts

Clearly this was to buy votes in Detroit. Black votes.

Text-messaging scandal and coverup​

Tamara Greene was a stripper rumored to have danced at the never-proven party at the Manoogian Mansion when Kwame Kilpatrick was mayor. Her killer was never found.

Yes. But, I cannot say I disagree with it. Federal law needs changing, by both houses of congress.
Still, states can do what they want, as this only applies to Federal Charges. If you want somebody locked up in your state 10 or 15 years for smoking pot at a rock concert or in their own home, it is your states right, for right or wrong.
This is an argument for many decades. I believe it should be decriminalized and taken by the police when found. No questions asked. Also places to smoke it mandated.

This is an argument for many decades. I believe it should be decriminalized and taken by the police when found. No questions asked. Also places to smoke it mandated.
We all have Ebikes. I love lighting up a joint and going for a ride through people who now smell it. The prudes always got something to say. My bro cries about weed which is legal, then lights up a cigar.

Of course it should be decriminalized. It's just pot.

Fair. Many would agree with you. What people think should be done is a pretty wide field.

Like Buddhism, 'Tater wants a docile, tranquilized population of prisoners, some of which will begin to lose their hair, most others effeminizing their gondas [sic] with its chemistry.

It's a thought that I have had a number of times recently, that the big push to legalize and mainstream marijuana reminds me of dystopian stories like Brave New World or TXH 1138, where drugs are used to pacify an oppressed populace, to keep them happy and compliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back