Federal Laws Might Have Been Broken With Hillary Campaign Funding Trump Dossier

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Opposition research is not illegal of course, but you cannot hire a law firm who then hires other folks to do this research without detailing the expenditures for these actors in Federal Election Commission reports."

...it wouldn't be a crime on the Trump side to receive information on the other side from a foreign national.

The $500,000 given to Bill Clinton might have been innocent. The timing might just have been horrible. But that would be a cognizable crime if a linkage was found.

The Federal Election Commission Act requires campaigns to state a purpose for any money spent over about $200, to sort of have an item description for each of those amounts. There isn't an item description for this law firm for the amount of money that is being alleged to have been given to this research firm.

It is against the law for the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee to funnel millions of dollars to a British spy and to Russian sources in order to obtain the infamous and discredited Trump “dossier.” The Federal Election Campaign Act (52 USC 30101) prohibits foreign nationals and governments from giving or receiving money in U.S. campaigns. It also prohibits the filing of false or misleading campaign reports to hide the true purpose of the money (52 USC 30121).This is what Clinton and the DNC appear to have done.

Damning new evidence appears to show that Clinton used her office as Secretary of State to confer benefits to Russia in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her foundation and cash to her husband. Secret recordings, intercepted emails, financial records, and eyewitness accounts allegedly show that Russian nuclear officials enriched the Clintons at the very time Hillary presided over a governing body which unanimously approved the sale of one-fifth of America’s uranium supply to Russia."

Constitutional Lawyer: Federal Laws Might Have Been Broken With Hillary Campaign Funding Trump Dossier

The Clintons are corrupt cretins. This we've known for many years. But they're apparently above the law. They sit at the top of the NWO Global Elite pyramid. They're untouchable. So don't expect anything to come of this. I hate to say that, but it is what it is.

The Clintons are corrupt cretins. This we've known for many years. But they're apparently above the law. They sit at the top of the NWO Global Elite pyramid. They're untouchable. So don't expect anything to come of this. I hate to say that, but it is what it is.

I wonder how much of an impact to her position 'atop the NWO' her 2nd Presidential Election Loss is / will be. Immediately after her loss almost all donations to the Foundation dried up, to the point where the Foundation 'released' (fired) quite a few employees.

I would imaging peddling access, influence, and favors is not the only way she and Bill got what they wanted and kept people in line / silent. they probably still have quite a bit of dirt on their 'enemies' and others.

Remember back in 1993 and 1994 Bill Clinton gained 'inappropriate (illegal) access to several hundred FBI files on his 'enemies' without permission.
-- White House FBI files controversy - Wikipedia

Jump ahead to during the election: Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was running her own Pakistani spy ring, during which she gave them access to DNC emails, to include usernames and passwords. It was speculated that the Pakistanis were using the information to extort Democrat Politicians in the House. Once all of this was uncovered and DWS was fired, Hillary IMMEDIATELY hired DWS to be part of her campaign team. That just makes me wonder if DWS and her Pakistanis were collecting information on House Democrats to use to blackmail / control them....

Forum List

Back