Federal Judge: Yes the Obama Administration Violated the US Constitution

Can a former president be impeached?

Apparently, yes. Obviously a former president would not be subject to removal from office, but scholars say that Article I, Section 3 of the Constitution, which says that impeachment may result in “disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States,” could apply. In practical terms, an impeachment would mean Clinton could not serve in any other federal elective or appointive office. Clinton would not have automatic protection against such a proceeding because he was exercising his constitutionally given pardon power. Scholars say abuse of such power can be grounds for congressional action. It is less clear whether a conviction could mean the removal of his pension, government-funded office, and other perks.

Can Congress Impeach Bill Clinton Again?
So, honestly.

Do you see this congress impeaching Obama?

If not, then why is this a topic?
If it comes to light that he ordered spying on the rival campaign and then the president elect....you are damn right he could be prosecuted and impeached to keep him from elected office in the future....

His retirement, medical, and SS detail go bye bye if impeached. Indeed he can be, and he damn sure should be. What about trading 5 terrorist leaders in exchange for a traitor? What about Muslim Brotherhood sleepovers in the White House? What's up with that?

Apparently, yes. Obviously a former president would not be subject to removal from office, but scholars say that Article I, Section 3 of the Constitution, which says that impeachment may result in “disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States,” could apply. In practical terms, an impeachment would mean Clinton could not serve in any other federal elective or appointive office. Clinton would not have automatic protection against such a proceeding because he was exercising his constitutionally given pardon power. Scholars say abuse of such power can be grounds for congressional action. It is less clear whether a conviction could mean the removal of his pension, government-funded office, and other perks.

So, honestly.

Possibly it is the topic because this is a website dedicated to discussing political beliefs and sending quaint little messages to each other... Just say'in :2cents:

Obama will go down as the most corrupt President ever.
We should impeach him!

He may get caught up in the "Investigation" at some point we'll have to see the order to Spy came from somewhere high! Higher than Comey or McCabe for sure! I'm thinking Oval office since Hillary had to win to advance the "Movement" to the left Never thought the Unthinkable could happen now it has! We'll see I guess All criminal actors should be held responsible and the President is not one of them so lets find out where the lie started and who promoted it.

So, honestly.

No, but I do see the next one doing it if they're worth a crap. :dunno:

So, honestly.

No, but I do see the next one doing it if they're worth a crap. :dunno:
Strikes Me as a waste of time.

The ‘True the Vote’ v. IRS lawsuit has finally come to an end. And it’s being seen as a big victory for freedom in the IRS-Lois Lerner saga in which conservative organizations were targeted and blocked from gaining tax-exempt status to keep them from being involved in the 2012 election.

This remarkable new ruling by US District Court Judge Reggie Walton was in favor of True the Vote, penalizing the IRS with extensive attorneys fees.

The ruling indicates that, throughout the case, the IRS displayed unconstitutional discrimination and unethical behavior against True the Vote, a group that fights for election integrity.

The judge’s decision marks the end of a nearly decade long battle that first began in 2010.

True the Vote and its founder Catherine Engelbrecht, were targeted by top federal government agencies including the IRS, DOJ, FBI, ATF, OSHA.Under the Obama Administration, those agencies launched 23 audits, investigations, and inquiries, persistently attacking the group.

In 2013, True the Vote sued the IRS, seeking to prove that the IRS actions were unconstitutional. The court fees added up into the millions and virtually devastated the only conservative voters’ rights organization in America.

Engelbrecht said, “At the outset of this case, I testified before Congress and swore that I would never retreat or surrender. Today I have fulfilled that oath. Thank you to all the citizens across the country who stood steadfastly beside us. We could not have done it without your support.”

Judge Walton confirmed the IRS’s wrongdoing, saying that discrimination on the basis of name, association, or political viewpoint violates our First Amendment rights.

'True the Vote' Wins Big Case After Decade-Long Battle with IRS

So let’s start the criminal trials now.
Anyone who understands tax law knows this decision is wrong.
So, you are okay with using the power of a federal government agency as a weapon against your political enemies. Very telling.

How come the Left are so silent and not defending their lord and savior?

They basically ignore these threads and just wait for shit to blow over.

Of course Obama weaponized the IRS against conservative groups...it’s obvious as shit.
Wouldn't surprise me if Trump is weaponizing a thing or two for next year.
If he did, would you consider that wrong?

I would. Just because Obama did it doesn't mean the practice should continue. :eusa_naughty:

How come the Left are so silent and not defending their lord and savior?

They basically ignore these threads and just wait for shit to blow over.

Of course Obama weaponized the IRS against conservative groups...it’s obvious as shit.
Wouldn't surprise me if Trump is weaponizing a thing or two for next year.
If he did, would you consider that wrong?
Kind of like bombing Dresden. Not what I want but the bastards refuse to stop so it must be done.

The ‘True the Vote’ v. IRS lawsuit has finally come to an end. And it’s being seen as a big victory for freedom in the IRS-Lois Lerner saga in which conservative organizations were targeted and blocked from gaining tax-exempt status to keep them from being involved in the 2012 election.

This remarkable new ruling by US District Court Judge Reggie Walton was in favor of True the Vote, penalizing the IRS with extensive attorneys fees.

The ruling indicates that, throughout the case, the IRS displayed unconstitutional discrimination and unethical behavior against True the Vote, a group that fights for election integrity.

The judge’s decision marks the end of a nearly decade long battle that first began in 2010.

True the Vote and its founder Catherine Engelbrecht, were targeted by top federal government agencies including the IRS, DOJ, FBI, ATF, OSHA.Under the Obama Administration, those agencies launched 23 audits, investigations, and inquiries, persistently attacking the group.

In 2013, True the Vote sued the IRS, seeking to prove that the IRS actions were unconstitutional. The court fees added up into the millions and virtually devastated the only conservative voters’ rights organization in America.

Engelbrecht said, “At the outset of this case, I testified before Congress and swore that I would never retreat or surrender. Today I have fulfilled that oath. Thank you to all the citizens across the country who stood steadfastly beside us. We could not have done it without your support.”

Judge Walton confirmed the IRS’s wrongdoing, saying that discrimination on the basis of name, association, or political viewpoint violates our First Amendment rights.

'True the Vote' Wins Big Case After Decade-Long Battle with IRS

So let’s start the criminal trials now.
I have yet seen any of these treasonous, criminals, worthless fucks, spend 5 seconds in jail. They all should already been married to a well hung convict doing life for man rape causing death, including the Crusty Joe administration, and his' Federal Burrito of Truth' Who will tell you to your face he wouldn't shit ya. Ask the Pope.

Attachments

• fuckin joe.jpg
    fuckin joe.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 9
Leftist tyrants when they gain power often weaponize their office against political rivals. Not surprised when Obama took office, and we saw the rise and complete transformation of the DNC, to the Demafacist party that this happened.

Forum List

Back