Federal judge tosses lawsuit claiming Trump can't run for office under 14th Amendment.

At least one brave law enforcement officer stood his ground at the final barricade before a riotous mob breached the barricade just feet away from the entrance to the House of Representatives chamber where members of Congress, their staff, and civilians were located. A mob that presented a clear and present danger of death or serious bodily harm to the law enforcement officer and those in the chamber.

His bravery and self control in such a situation firing a single shot center mass*** to stop the first rioter to breach the barricade probably saved lives as it gave the mob pause before other law enforcement arrived on scene.

He deserves a medal for his actions and restraint that day in protection of others.

WW

(*** Center mass because she was climbing through and over the breached barricade.)
So I guess it just comes down to his courage to either say wait so they could grab her while firing off a warning shot to warn the rest as you say while taking her down or just shoot her in hopes to warn the other's without wrestling her down...... Without the facts or video on the incident, no one will ever know. It is a fact also, that she was definitely in the wrong.

A perp got shot.

Shit happens when you do Crime.
Remember that when your side gets stupid and sends your Anarchist groups like BLM to a deep red State small town.

That police officer was behind a door with multiple armed men and shot a unarmed woman.

Was he so qualified that he pissed himself from behind the door.

Loser. Should be cleaning Port O Lets

So I guess it just comes down to his courage to either say wait so they could grab her while firing off a warning shot to warn the rest as you say while taking her down or just shoot her in hopes to warn the other's without wrestling her down...... Without the facts or video on the incident, no one will ever know. It is a fact also, that she was definitely in the wrong.
My memory was she was shot from other side of door.

Remember that when your side gets stupid and sends your Anarchist groups like BLM to a deep red State small town.

That police officer was behind a door with multiple armed men and shot a unarmed woman.

He took out a traitor.

A friend of mine asked a cop what they would do if BLM came here and started tearing up stuff. He said they would shoot them in the head. Come on down scum. When they were supposed to come here on busses there were literally hundreds of armed citizens and police on the square.

A friend of mine asked a cop what they would do if BLM came here and started tearing up stuff. He said they would shoot them in the head. Come on down scum. When they were supposed to come here on busses there were literally hundreds of armed citizens and police on the square.
They tried it here but stopped as they were about to get thrown in jail if they tried.

They only get away with this bs in blue cities run by dems

#1 Who "they", he was the last one at the barrier.

#2 Law enforcement are trained not to fire warning shots because you know a bullet comes out of the firearm and could seriously injure or kill an unintended bystander. You knew that right?

#3 The facts are known and yes there is video.

#4 Agreed, she was wrong to breach the barrier and attempt to proceed into the chamber.

WW

#1 Who "they", he was the last one at the barrier.

#2 Law enforcement are trained not to fire warning shots because you know a bullet comes out of the firearm and could seriously injure or kill an unintended bystander. You knew that right?

#3 The facts are known and yes there is video.

#4 Agreed, she was wrong to breach the barrier and attempt to proceed into the chamber.

WW
She wasnt armed. The officer not in threat of life. Splain justufication for leathal force???

My memory was she was shot from other side of door.

1693739083488.png

She was climbing through the door window the mob had broken out.

So I guess there could be a semantic discussion of "other side of the door" depending if you count shoulders through the opening at an instant in time while her butt was on the other side.

But the idea that the law enforcement officer shot a protester on through the window while the protester was completely on the other side of the barricade is not correct.

WW

I'm not down with Treason.
You scum make me want to puke.
As we see you. Mutual.

I just cant stand Tryants. Who use violence tp get their way. Just how those who still believe in the Constitution roll.

You 30 seconds of trolling fame here are at an end.

Forum List

Back