Federal judge tosses lawsuit claiming Trump can't run for office under 14th Amendment.

I didn't lie. My sources said the protesters on Jan. 6 were unarmed, and that none of the protesters shot anybody. That's all I knew.

Your link claiming a Capitol protester was armed with a gun did not work. Lying takes willfulness. I have none.

Last edited:
So you are in favor of disenfranchising millions of Trump voters?
You can write inn Trump's name if you choose.
Of course, it would be a waste of time since he would still be ineligible to hold the office.

I didn't lie. My sources said the protesters on Jan. 6 were unarmed, and that none of the protesters shot anybody. That's all I knew.

Your link claiming a Capitol protester was armed with a gun did not work. Lying takes willfulness. I have none.
Yòu may admit that you were wrong

The only riots in America have been the BLM shootouts. The Republicans who were not only unarmed, they were exercising their First Amendment Rights. Innocent men and women were sent to jail on the spot and hundreds are still there who did no wrong whatsoever, just mass sent to jail by lying Democrats and me too lower court judges who bought the lies and ignored the truths told by innocent protesters who were merely present along with anger they felt for being lied to for so long by the press and the lying Deep Staters who continually threw mud by making the Republican President their target. Stupid people bought the lies and enjoyed the big party Soros funded in order to destroy the Constitution. Destroying innocent Republicans and a successful President who was servant to the American people was something the jealous Democrats decided to destroy with every lie in the book. Trump's only instructions to the protesters was to protest patriotically and peacefully.

The press, doing its duty to its payors created a false mindset to their followers that the peaceful protest was somehow an outrageous riot and referred to it as the big lie that it was an insurrection. And greasey Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Hillary Rodham and her War Room lackeys, Biden, Schumer, and other deep staters skated on thin ice that is still breaking due to their ponderous weight of lies they told to create chaos against the Constitution of the United States of America, which is unforgivable to people around the world who were given light and hope by the Christian Founders, Patriots all. Christian America has heretofore always benefited the least powerful slaves worldwide since slavery was eliminated here by a cruel world war the Democrats started at Fort Sumpter, South Carolina. At the time, the South thought the war was about unfair treatment of the Southern Democrat Slave owners. They were born and bred into slavery based mostly on race as being the norm for profitable success. When they lost the war, one of them who wanted to make a name for himself, shot President Lincoln who attended a Ford's Theater evening to see the play, "Our American Cousin." It was a bitter pill for the great State of Illinois, not to mention the Northern alliance.
Dumbest
Human
Ever

At least one clubbed a cop over the head with an aluminum pole.

It's the same argument recently made by Federalist Society scholars.

Do you have any idea how many of them have been appointed to the federal judiciary, by Republicans, in the past 30 years?
Freak can't stop yapping about trump. Insane.

For what?
To not be as nimble when it comes to allowing justice to take it's place against some very evil people. Look no one wanted for Trump to have to spend most of his year's as president trying to lock his enemies up for the crimes they were committing against him or against this nation, but seeing how bad it was not too in the aftermath, ummmmm makes one think 🤔 did he do the right thing by not treating his enemies like they are now or have been treating him ??? Not talking about political retribution or vengeance, but rather just letting proper justice do it's thing once it is restored.

At least one cowardly bastard cop shot an unarmed woman in the head and got promoted. May his family die in a house fire.

At least one brave law enforcement officer stood his ground at the final barricade before a riotous mob breached the barricade just feet away from the entrance to the House of Representatives chamber where members of Congress, their staff, and civilians were located. A mob that presented a clear and present danger of death or serious bodily harm to the law enforcement officer and those in the chamber.

His bravery and self control in such a situation firing a single shot center mass*** to stop the first rioter to breach the barricade probably saved lives as it gave the mob pause before other law enforcement arrived on scene.

He deserves a medal for his actions and restraint that day in protection of others.

WW

(*** Center mass because she was climbing through and over the breached barricade.)

To not be as nimble when it comes to allowing justice to take it's place against some very evil people. Look no one wanted for Trump to have to spend most of his year's as president trying to lock his enemies up for the crimes they were committing against him or against this nation, but seeing how bad it was not too in the aftermath, ummmmm makes one think 🤔 did he do the right thing by not treating his enemies like they are now or have been treating him ??? Not talking about political retribution or vengeance, but rather just letting proper justice do it's thing once it is restored.

Try this again when you're sober.

Forum List

Back