Federal Judge Reveals Incumbent President Joe Biden Ordered FBI Access to Mar-a-Lago Documents

No, but he's not a criminal, faggot. The current installed regime all are.

Keep talkin' that commie shit bitch; You'll fuck around and find out this here is America.

That sounds like a threat. Try it and YOU will be sorry.

LOL

Crickets?

I already addressed that, con. I already showed where it was revealed Biden's involvement was 3 months before the raid when he asked NARA to turn over documents to the FBI which were collected back in January.

That's not the raid, ya dumbfuck.

face-palm-gif.278959
Whoosh.

You really are a dumb fucking asshole.

Maybe you want to go back and take another look.

At the three DIFFERENT pieces of proof that were posted.

The one your responded to, is not the one that was posted.

Oops.

Strike two.

One more and it's time for the showers

That's where you're wrong. You didn't read the precedents in Clinton's case, did ya?

Clinton did not take any documents with her when she resigned as Secretary of State.

Whoosh.

You really are a dumb fucking asshole.

Maybe you want to go back and take another look.

At the three DIFFERENT pieces of proof that were posted.

The one your responded to, is not the one that was posted.

Oops.

Strike two.

One more and it's time for the showers

:icon_rolleyes:

Idiot, I replied to your post where you replied to another post which contained an article by thefederalist.com. that article was titled, Special Master Order Reveals Biden’s Direct Involvement In Trump Raid And Six Other Bombshells

So in response to your idiocy that I had not responded to that article, I pointed out I already decimated the notion, as the title suggested, that "Biden was involved in the raid."

The fact is you can't wash away is that nothing the judge said suggests Biden was involved in the raid

Forum List

Back