Federal Judge orders Trump to fully reinstate DACA

Weā€™ll look at it this way ... You only had a few weeks left to terrorize immigrants anyway
Illegal aliens are not immigrants

they are trespassers

Gonna be sad times ahead. No more toddler snatching and caging. You may have to find another outlet for your cruelty. Maybe burning ants with a magnifying glass?

Look on the bright side Mac .. Stephen Miller will have time on his hands. The two of you can hijack a taco truck and claim it for Amurca! :D
I really hope you arenā€™t an actual doctor.
Your posts are consistently illogical, emotionally driven, and often lack any grounding in reality.
You seem to have a narrative you like or a conclusion you want, not by any critical thinking of your own, mind you. You seem to merely parrot idiotic talking points. And then you spout off idiotic comments in support of your spoon fed narratives.
Every time I read something you post, Iā€™m left shaking my head at what an intellectual light weight you are. Your thought process is about as deep as a puddle, and you seem to lack even the slightest insight into any subject matter beyond the most surface layers.
In summation, youā€™re a joke. And Iā€™m fairly certain everyone else thinks the same thing. Even your fellow libs consider you a dumb ass, just a useful one. Kind of like the useless soldier you March in front of you in a mine field. They wonā€™t admit this to you, but Iā€™d bet on it.
Well that was excessive. You insult like a junior high girl.

BeefyBoy just earned himself a zesty IG. ;-)
You might want to take him off. He straightened out.

Done - I trust you and actually like the guy. His arguments are more reasoned than most of our pals round here.
In all honesty, I was in a foul mood last night. I wonā€™t revisit it, but I take what I said yesterday with a grain of salt.

Then DACA is back, secure,
Great news - So much winning of late for the Rumpster eh?
Whoa! I thought this was going before the Supreme Court already?
It did.

ā€œWolf had issued his memo after the U.S. Supreme Court had ruled in June that President Donald Trump failed to follow rule-making procedures when he tried to end the program.ā€ ibid

Congress needs to codify DACA in Federal immigration law.

Needless to say thatā€™s not going to happen and this will be an ā€˜issueā€™ again the next Republican administration.
And finally new DACA applications will be accepted! Hope this is over for awhile.

You have a bit of a celebratory tone...Can you or DrLove enlighten us and tell us how do good Americans benefit from this ruling?
I mean, Iā€™m certain you wouldnā€™t celebrate a loss for Americanā€™s while Mexicoā€™s people win...right?
They are model citizens, they are working, paying taxes, attending school or serving in the military. The kind of productive people we want here.
How does it hurt us?
Over 30% of our federal prisons are filled with illegals who are there due to violent crimes.
Please stop with this ā€œmodel citizenā€ non sense. Itā€™s feel good non sense, thatā€™s all it is.

Awww...so moving and heart wrenching....
Its called truth.

Isnā€™t it also true that the British conquered this land and declared sovereignty?
Arenā€™t you glad they did?
Oh yeah! That was awesome. I really loved it when you lied to us, told us you came in peace. Then you raped our women killed our men and children. That wasnā€™t enough so you passed laws to move us out west and in the process thousands of us died. How can we ever repay you for saving us?
Iā€™m a Cherokee, dumbass.
Apparently you are a 209 year old Cherokee, and the person you are talking to is a 200 year old English settler?
Hell, I wasnā€™t here (family wise, not me personally) until the 1920ā€™s, do we get held responsible as well?

hereā€™s another way to look at it...
People moved on on land that you claimed. You fought. Admirably, Iā€™ll give you that. Sadly for you, you lost. People kept moving in and you lost what was once yours.
That is now repeating. And when people point it out that it is happening again, you get the nonsense cries of ā€œracism!!! White supremacy!ā€ Etc.
Itā€™s absurd. Hey, maybe when Europeans were moving in on your lands, when someone pointed out your people were going to be fucked, some of your fellow tribes members yelled out ā€œtribalism!! Apache supremacist!!!ā€ As if that de-bonks the reality of what you are pointing out.
If other people live on your land and you donā€™t.... itā€™s no longer your land.

It did.

ā€œWolf had issued his memo after the U.S. Supreme Court had ruled in June that President Donald Trump failed to follow rule-making procedures when he tried to end the program.ā€ ibid

Needless to say thatā€™s not going to happen and this will be an ā€˜issueā€™ again the next Republican administration.
And finally new DACA applications will be accepted! Hope this is over for awhile.

You have a bit of a celebratory tone...Can you or DrLove enlighten us and tell us how do good Americans benefit from this ruling?
I mean, Iā€™m certain you wouldnā€™t celebrate a loss for Americanā€™s while Mexicoā€™s people win...right?
They are model citizens, they are working, paying taxes, attending school or serving in the military. The kind of productive people we want here.
How does it hurt us?
Over 30% of our federal prisons are filled with illegals who are there due to violent crimes.
Please stop with this ā€œmodel citizenā€ non sense. Itā€™s feel good non sense, thatā€™s all it is.

I guess thatā€™d mean that the other 70% are white Deplorables missing a tooth who voted Trump? :laugh:

It did.

How does it hurt us?
I was talking about DACA participants, not illegals in general.

ā€œNope, protect Mexico, let them fuck Americans over while they wait.ā€
Said no legit American EVER!
Leftwingers know that catch and release allows millions of illegals into the county after which its difficult to remove them

No it isn't. When they don't show up to their hearing you just have to go to their place of employment and pick them up.

The issue there is all you can do is deport them and what with their jobs waiting on them to return, they soon return.

No it isn't. When they don't show up to their hearing you just have to go to their place of employment and pick them up.
Ha ha

very funny

they are not supposed to be working because they do not have green cards

Ha ha

very funny

they are not supposed to be working because they do not have green cards

You continue to avoid the issue but you know that. They work because people like yourself allow it.

You continue to avoid the issue but you know that. They work because people like yourself allow it.
You are the one that let them in the country not me

and thats the issue

catch and release is the problem that allows millions of people to flood into this country

Trump let them in to continue to work. You supported that.
You are lost in leftwing loony land

trump has been trying to stop them at the border and libs like you have fought him every step of the way

Trump did nothing to the employers hiring them. Nothing. No raids. No arrests. No anything. He lied to you and you lapped it up.

trump has been trying to stop them at the border and libs like you have fought him every step of the way

Trump did nothing to the employers hiring them. Nothing. No raids. No arrests. No anything. He lied to you and you lapped it up.
Thats a separate issue

the topic is stopping illegals at the border instead of allowing catch and release

Thats a separate issue

the topic is stopping illegals at the border instead of allowing catch and release

That is nothing more than a diversion from the issue.

allowing illegal aliens into the country is the issue

the DACAs never should have been here in the first place

then you could not cry big wet tears about how much they would miss America if we deported them

allowing illegal aliens into the country is the issue

the DACAs never should have been here in the first place

then you could not cry big wet tears about how much they would miss America if we deported them

They followed their parents to their jobs.

Forum List

Back