Federal Judge orders Trump to fully reinstate DACA

Facts are not trolling
Your previous post was trolling

illegal aliens are not supposed to have jobs

hence they should be deported

I'm all for going to their places of employment and picking them up and arresting the employer. When was real do you expect that start happening?

Yea Donald was real tough on employers. Wink/ Nod and “see ya next month” :rolleyes-41:

Facts are not trolling

I'm all for going to their places of employment and picking them up and arresting the employer. When was real do you expect that start happening?

Yea Donald was real tough on employers. Wink/ Nod and “see ya next month” :rolleyes-41:

He didn't even do that. He did absolutely nothing. In the one high profile raid in his administration (that was actually started under Obama) the illegals were processed and then brought back to work. Absolutely nothing happened to the employer even though local officials all acknowledged that it was fully known that those working there were here illegally.

I'm all for going to their places of employment and picking them up and arresting the employer.
Most illegals use fake IDs to work at larger businesses

though many work without documents for other hispanics in low end roofing a concrete jobs

so you would be arresting mexican employers who have citizenship or green cards

but what should happen to the illegals?

how about total asset confiscation and deportation of the whole family?

Facts are not trolling

More mindless lib hate for employers

I'm all for going to their places of employment and picking them up and arresting the employer.
Most illegals use fake IDs to work at larger businesses

No they don't. Fake ID's do not work. A person can't be in Mississippi and Nebraska working at the same time. No one is just going to accept a $150,000 W-2 when they only made $120,000.

Just more excuses.

though many work without documents for other hispanics in low end roofing a concrete jobs

so you would be arresting mexican employers who have citizenship or green cards

but what should happen to the illegals?

how about total asset confiscation and deportation of the whole family?

Assets of the businesses? OK......as long as it applies to all of them.

Facts are not trolling

You are the one defending hiring illegals and I'm the lib?

Facts are not trolling

If you don't believe that this is how Dear Leader handled employers, then you need to wise up dude - Quickly

No they don't. Fake ID's do not work. A person can't be in Mississippi and Nebraska working at the same time.
Sure they can if no sleepwalking government employee happens to notice

besides infants and dead people dont have jobs

No they don't. Fake ID's do not work. A person can't be in Mississippi and Nebraska working at the same time.

It doesn't happen with millions and millions of cases. It only happens with the governments complicity. In this case, Trump's government.

Infants also do not make $30,000. No one believes a three year old in New Mexico is working a dairy farm in Wisconsin.

I have defended deporting illegal aliens the same day they enter the country

but I dont share your blind hate of employers either so I decline to join your lynch mob

It doesn't happen with millions and millions of cases. It only happens with the governments complicity. In this case, Trump's government.

Infants also do not make $30,000. No one believes a three year old in New Mexico is working a dairy farm in Wisconsin.
Again, if we dont allow illegals into the country your plan becomes moot

I have defended deporting illegal aliens the same day they enter the country

but I dont share your blind hate of employers either so I decline to join your lynch mob

Yes, you are very selective on dealing with the problem and you don't want to deal with the actual problem. No one comes if there are no jobs.

Again, if we dont allow illegals into the country your plan becomes moot

We don't allow them in now.

If you don't believe that this is how Dear Leader handled employers, then you need to wise up dude - Quickly
The root of the problem is illegal aliens not employers

No ya marooon. The worse employers of illegals hire hundreds of these people. If you force that employer into compliance with the threat of legal action, they begin to follow the rules. Since there is no longer the worker churn, fewer illegals come because they know there are fewer jobs.

Supply/ Demand - Ever heard of that concept?

No ya marooon.
Fuck you asshole

You're offended by the adjective "maroon" - Seriously?
Good excuse to dodge my point I guess.

84c8b66efebc14e2ab1f87fa2f71a2ff.jpg

Again, facts offends you.
I did not see a “fact”

if that guy wants to discuss the topic without insults he knows whete to find me

and I hope I have not offended OldLady by standing up to liberal trolling

Forum List

Back