Federal Judge orders Trump to fully reinstate DACA

You're offended by the adjective "maroon" - Seriously?
Good excuse to dodge my point I guess.
If you dont mind me calling you an asshole and telling you to go fuck yourself then you have been wallowing in the lib sewer too long

but I dont need your lib schtick

You're offended by the adjective "maroon" - Seriously?
Good excuse to dodge my point I guess.
If you dont mind me calling you an asshole and telling you to go fuck yourself then you have been wallowing in the lib sewer too long

but I dont need your lib schtick

No, you're an asshole for calling me an asshole, but we already knew you're an asshole.
You couldn't handle my point - So you ran like a little girl to tell teacher.
Too funny!

We’ll look at it this way ... You only had a few weeks left to terrorize immigrants anyway
Illegal aliens are not immigrants

they are trespassers

Gonna be sad times ahead. No more toddler snatching and caging. You may have to find another outlet for your cruelty. Maybe burning ants with a magnifying glass?

Look on the bright side Mac .. Stephen Miller will have time on his hands. The two of you can hijack a taco truck and claim it for Amurca! :D
The kids in cages shit started under Obama genius.

Debunked bullshit. That the best ya got genius?

Yes, I have a better one seeing Obama was splitting up families while deporting husbands, wives, mothers and fathers and not once did you demand he stop and consider the damages and hardship he caused on those families...

Now if you were not worried about that back when Obama was President then why the hell do you care now?

Simple, Trump is Republican and your hate for the GOP is well known and blinds you from the fact Democrats and Republicans use the plight of the illegals as a weapon against each other!

I'm not a democrat. I've been a registered Independent since 1978.

I was very upset with what Obama did to families when he was president. He deported moms and dads. He left kids without their parents.

I posted about it when it was happening on an old AOL board then another board when AOL shut down all the message boards. I don't remember if I posted about it on this board but I didn't start posting here until mid 2014. Obama only had a year and a half left on his presidency by then.

I posted about what trump has done to families at the boarder on this board.

I disagree with what both men did. It's not right to split up families. Especially if one or more are American citizens.

What I find disgusting is that trump had all children taken. He had babies ripped from the arms of their mothers. Children ripped from their parents.

Then add insult to injury, trump spent years saying there was no way to reunite over 600 children he ripped from parents. Only to hand over information to reunited those families this past week.

The government had the information to reunite those families but lied about it all this time.

In my opinion, what Obama did to families was wrong. What trump did to families was so far past wrong it's a national shame.

Hell, I wasn’t here (family wise, not me personally) until the 1920’s, do we get held responsible as well?
The photo I posted explains why you on the right feel about immigrants the way you do. Invading another country and killing its inhabitants is wrong and you know it. You oppose immigration because you don't want what happened here to happen again, with you on the losing end. Makes perfect sense.
The only thing we did wrong is take you at your word and I don't see any reason to trust you now.
It would be nice if you treated minorities like you treat your friends. As long as we have leaders like trump, it'll never happen.

I disagree with what both men did. It's not right to split up families. Especially if one or more are American citizens.
no families need be broken up

Send the illegal aliens back to mexico the same day we catch them

No it isn't. When they don't show up to their hearing you just have to go to their place of employment and pick them up.
Ha ha

very funny

they are not supposed to be working because they do not have green cards

You continue to avoid the issue but you know that. They work because people like yourself allow it.
How do you lick someone up at the job when they work under the table? Or are day laborers?
You assume they all work legally, or work at all.
Do you encounter many illegals? I do, and I can tell you that you are wrong on both counts.

Trump let them in to continue to work. You supported that.
You are lost in leftwing loony land

trump has been trying to stop them at the border and libs like you have fought him every step of the way

Trump did nothing to the employers hiring them. Nothing. No raids. No arrests. No anything. He lied to you and you lapped it up.
I seem to recall Purdue and other large employees raided.
The left made a huge stink.
However if you want to say trump didn’t do enough, I’ll agree with you. There should have been legislation that heavily penalized people employing illegals.
But let’s be honest, the democrats fought each and every single thing trump did, especially in regards to immigration and illegals. To act like the democrats wouldn’t have fought him on e-verify or penalizing employers is either dishonest or delusion.

No they don't. Fake ID's do not work. A person can't be in Mississippi and Nebraska working at the same time.
Sure they can if no sleepwalking government employee happens to notice

besides infants and dead people dont have jobs

It doesn't happen with millions and millions of cases. It only happens with the governments complicity. In this case, Trump's government.

Infants also do not make $30,000. No one believes a three year old in New Mexico is working a dairy farm in Wisconsin.
Really? Because in the last 2 years or see I recall approx 3 instances of people telling me about how their children’s SS# was stolen by illegals and used to work somewhere. Also to purchase things, rent apparentments, etc.
I don’t recall the exact details, but one last was telling me how she tried to get a bank account (I believe it was a bank account) for her approaching 18 year old kid, and it turns out his credit score was all fucked up. There were loans in his name, debts, repo’s, etc.
So yes, it happens.

trump has been trying to stop them at the border and libs like you have fought him every step of the way

Trump did nothing to the employers hiring them. Nothing. No raids. No arrests. No anything. He lied to you and you lapped it up.
However if you want to say trump didn’t do enough, I’ll agree with you. There should have been legislation that heavily penalized people employing illegals.
But let’s be honest, the democrats fought each and every single thing trump did, especially in regards to immigration and illegals. To act like the democrats wouldn’t have fought him on e-verify or penalizing employers is either dishonest or delusion.

Perdue was an investigation started under Obama. Then after four years that's all you got. What happened? The employee's were returned to work and no one was charged with anything.

All the employee's pretend that they would support e-verify. If Trump was serious (he wasn't) he would have demanded it. The Republicans would have passed it in the Senate. They could have passed it in Trump's first two years.

He did nothing.

Perdue was an investigation started under Obama. Then after four years that's all you got. What happened? The employee's were returned to work and no one was charged with anything.

All the employee's pretend that they would support e-verify. If Trump was serious (he wasn't) he would have demanded it. The Republicans would have passed it in the Senate. They could have passed it in Trump's first two years.

He did nothing.
I don’t disagree. It was a huge failure.

The white house replied they will get to it in good course....so chill judge....Buuuaaaaahahahahahaha

Of course most people are not aware that DACA has a provision to allow 1,600,000 Business Visas a year into the US across 10 professions.
American MDs, Attorneys, Accountants, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, IT "professionals", Plumbers, Electricians and nurses will be fired or lose their income in droves.
Welcome to the end of the US.

Of course most people are not aware that DACA has a provision to allow 1,600,000 Business Visas a year into the US across 10 professions.
American MDs, Attorneys, Accountants, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, IT "professionals", Plumbers, Electricians and nurses will be fired or lose their income in droves.

Got a link to any credible news of one said professional getting fired that way? The law says that professional visas cannot work that way.

Got a link to any credible news of one said professional getting fired that way? The law says that professional visas cannot work that way.
I didn't say professional visas were getting fired, I said US citizens will be fired and replaced by professional visas.
And yes, US citizens lose their jobs all the time to business visas.

I didn't say professional visas were getting fired, I said US citizens will be fired and replaced by professional visas.
And yes, US citizens lose their jobs all the time to business visas.

Not legally they don't.

Forum List

Back