Federal Judge orders Trump to fully reinstate DACA

Great news - So much winning of late for the Rumpster eh?

WTF took them so long?
Should have been done four years ago. Biden was going to reinstate it on day one anyway.

Yep, whether it's Rump firing Barr or he refuses to follow this court order, nothing much matters now except that his hollowing out of Justice and ever other institution has caused generational damage.

My primary concern right now is his refusal to grant Biden transition people Pentagon access and his attempts to stage a coup using Martial Law or the US military to retain power. He is fully capable of these things.

What’s to stop Pico the 18 year old from some Aztec village in central Nowhere to come over, and when he is picked up claim he was raised here and been living here since he was 5?
What’s to stop the 30 year old from getting picked up and claiming he has been here since he was 5 years old?

We already have those safeguards Beef. You should familiarize yourself with the DACA process that Obama put into place. These applicants had to provide documentation and make their case. They also ran a background check to ensure we weren't taking in any convicted felons, show that they were in school or were gainfully employed, prove that they'd learned the language and many other boxes to check.

It was a PATHWAY that protected them from deportation. It was a promise and Donald broke that promise. Many of these kids are front line healthcare workers or in the US military. I guess Trump wanted to deport them too.

They both did it. No excuse for either.
We cannot allow catch and release because the illegals never show up for the court hearing

if we allow the border patrol to send illegals back the same day they arrive no children would have to be removed from the adults who brought them here

What’s to stop Pico the 18 year old from some Aztec village in central Nowhere to come over, and when he is picked up claim he was raised here and been living here since he was 5?
What’s to stop the 30 year old from getting picked up and claiming he has been here since he was 5 years old?

We already have those safeguards Beef. You should familiarize yourself with the DACA process that Obama put into place. These applicants had to provide documentation and make their case. They also ran a background check to ensure we weren't taking in any convicted felons, show that they were in school or were gainfully employed, prove that they'd learned the language and many other boxes to check.

It was a PATHWAY that protected them from deportation. It was a promise and Donald broke that promise. Many of these kids are front line healthcare workers or in the US military. I guess Trump wanted to deport them too.
Please explain how one president executive action binds the next president.

We’ll look at it this way ... You only had a few weeks left to terrorize immigrants anyway
Illegal aliens are not immigrants

they are trespassers

Gonna be sad times ahead. No more toddler snatching and caging. You may have to find another outlet for your cruelty. Maybe burning ants with a magnifying glass?

Look on the bright side Mac .. Stephen Miller will have time on his hands. The two of you can hijack a taco truck and claim it for Amurca! :D
The kids in cages shit started under Obama genius.

Debunked bullshit. That the best ya got genius?
The picture of kids in detention facility cages you lunatics tried to tie to Trump was from the Obama era.

I'm not gonna go through this again except to say that the Zero Tolerance family separation policy was Donald's. Obama did temporary separations in cases where the parent WASN'T the parent, was a convicted felon, or otherwise a danger to the child.

Rump completely lost track of close to a thousand kids who we haven't been able to reunite because they deported the parent, shipped the child to parts unknown and failed to put simple steps into place to ensure eventual return to the lawful parent. Most doctors and psychologists see this as child abuse, and a lot of these kids are permanently damaged.

And of course like everything else with Trump - A deterrent via cruelty WAS the point.

I really hope you aren’t an actual doctor.
There's a lady on pills, and it's a cheap coppers gun ban for the man of the house, when they seek couples counseling.
Drlove is a chick?

No I'm a dude. JustaColin has never been able to patch together a single coherent sentence. ;)

We’ll look at it this way ... You only had a few weeks left to terrorize immigrants anyway

they are trespassers

Gonna be sad times ahead. No more toddler snatching and caging. You may have to find another outlet for your cruelty. Maybe burning ants with a magnifying glass?

Look on the bright side Mac .. Stephen Miller will have time on his hands. The two of you can hijack a taco truck and claim it for Amurca! :D
Your posts are consistently illogical, emotionally driven, and often lack any grounding in reality.
You seem to have a narrative you like or a conclusion you want, not by any critical thinking of your own, mind you. You seem to merely parrot idiotic talking points. And then you spout off idiotic comments in support of your spoon fed narratives.
Every time I read something you post, I’m left shaking my head at what an intellectual light weight you are. Your thought process is about as deep as a puddle, and you seem to lack even the slightest insight into any subject matter beyond the most surface layers.
In summation, you’re a joke. And I’m fairly certain everyone else thinks the same thing. Even your fellow libs consider you a dumb ass, just a useful one. Kind of like the useless soldier you March in front of you in a mine field. They won’t admit this to you, but I’d bet on it.
Well that was excessive. You insult like a junior high girl.

BeefyBoy just earned himself a zesty IG. ;-)

Because some unelected demigod in a black robe says so
It doesn’t. Do you know what this ruling is about?

Chad Wolf ordered the end to DACA. One problem. Chad Wolf is not legally the head of the DHS therefore any actions he takes are invalid.

So the judge isn’t legislating from the bench, he’s telling the Trump administration to follow the laws when it comes to who is and isn’t allowed to head a cabinet level department.

they are trespassers

Your posts are consistently illogical, emotionally driven, and often lack any grounding in reality.
You seem to have a narrative you like or a conclusion you want, not by any critical thinking of your own, mind you. You seem to merely parrot idiotic talking points. And then you spout off idiotic comments in support of your spoon fed narratives.
Every time I read something you post, I’m left shaking my head at what an intellectual light weight you are. Your thought process is about as deep as a puddle, and you seem to lack even the slightest insight into any subject matter beyond the most surface layers.
In summation, you’re a joke. And I’m fairly certain everyone else thinks the same thing. Even your fellow libs consider you a dumb ass, just a useful one. Kind of like the useless soldier you March in front of you in a mine field. They won’t admit this to you, but I’d bet on it.
Well that was excessive. You insult like a junior high girl.

BeefyBoy just earned himself a zesty IG. ;-)
Well you actually turned it around and stopped posting like an emotionally driven bitch.
Maybe you were fucking around, and maybe I was cranky. I’ll call it a wash.
I still hate your liberal beliefs.

Chad Wolf ordered the end to DACA. One problem. Chad Wolf is not legally the head of the DHS therefore any actions he takes are invalid.

So the judge isn’t legislating from the bench, he’s telling the Trump administration to follow the laws when it comes to who is and isn’t allowed to head a cabinet level department.
Trump has tried to end it and been ordered that he can’t.

And finally new DACA applications will be accepted! Hope this is over for awhile.
You dont believe in orderly immigration?

throwing the border open to anyone who wants to move to America is a very dumb idea
Of course I object to gate crashers. These people didn't choose to come here as children, and they've proved by their actions that they're worthy to live here. DACA doesn't mean throwing the gates open.

Trump is the ultimate head of all the cabnet departments and has the authority to end DACA

this judge is exceeding his authority

Trump is the ultimate head of all the cabnet departments and has the authority to end DACA

this judge is exceeding his authority

Nonsense - This judge is following the law. Chad Wolf had no authority to do what he did.

And finally new DACA applications will be accepted! Hope this is over for awhile.
You dont believe in orderly immigration?

throwing the border open to anyone who wants to move to America is a very dumb idea
Of course I object to gate crashers. These people didn't choose to come here as children, and they've proved by their actions that they're worthy to live here. DACA doesn't mean throwing the gates open.
you dont sound like you object very strongly

you should know that giving them citizenship rewards the adult gate crashers who brought the children here

because they will all get green cards in time

my solution is to award permanent residency to DESERVING DACAs - and many are not deserving - and at the same time deport the adults

New Topics

Forum List

Back