Federal judge blocks Xidens 100 day moratorium

The worm has turned on Creepy Joe Robinette.

Best news I've heard all day.

The worm has turned on Creepy Joe Robinette.

Best news I've heard all day.
all month....

weeeeeee-back-over-the-border-you-go-16079497.png

Good. Glad to hear it. We sure don't need any more illegals in our country. Biden stopped construction on the wall so get ready for more illegals.

Wrong or standing or not, immigration is a federal issue.

There is more to the federal government, and the authority thereof, than just the Executive Branch. This is, after all, a republic, not a dictatorship.

Here, we have a corrupt Executive, who has publicly announced that he will not obey the law as enacted by the Legislative Branch, so it's falling to the Judicial Branch to compel him to obey the law.

Wrong or standing or not, immigration is a federal issue.

There is more to the federal government, and the authority thereof, than just the Executive Branch. This is, after all, a republic, not a dictatorship.

Here, we have a corrupt Executive, who has publicly announced that he will not obey the law as enacted by the Legislative Branch, so it's falling to the Judicial Branch to compel him to obey the law.

That's what nearly ALL EO's do.

Immigration is Constitutionally a Federal issue, not a state issue.

It was a federal judge who blocked Xi's man from throwing the border open.

And the best part is he used the legal logic from the case that prevented Trump from ending DACA.

Trump should have been able to end it. Just to note though, Trump said over and over that he supported DACA but he wanted it to be a law. Unfortunately he wasn't willing to put in the work or have the ability to do so.

No it isn't just in. This has been posted 20 times already.

Just in...

I think there will be a lot more of this
The lawsuit is ridiculous. Apparently Texas thinks it needs to be consulted before the executive exercises executive power.

Someone needs to put Texas in their place again.

Just in...

The lawsuit is ridiculous. Apparently Texas thinks it needs to be consulted before the executive exercises executive power.

It is called law simpleton.
The ruling does not follow basic immigration law... course you could care less... if it was Trump - OMG!!!!!..... he is INSANE!!!!..... now that it is Biden... "Judge is INSANE!!!

:rolleyes:

Trump judge - It'll be overturned

On January 15, 2020, President Trump announced his intent to nominate Tipton to serve as a United States District Judge for the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas. On February 4, 2020, his nomination was sent to the Senate. He was nominated to the seat vacated by Judge Sim Lake who took senior status on July 5, 2019.[4] A hearing on his nomination before the Senate Judiciary Committee was held on February 12, 2020.[5] On May 14, 2020, his nomination was reported out of committee by a 12–10 vote.[6] On June 3, 2020, the full United States Senate invoked cloture on his nomination by a vote of 53–42.[7] Later that same day, his nomination was confirmed by a vote of 52–41.[8] He received his judicial commission on June 15, 2020. On January 26, 2021, he enjoined an Executive Order issued by President Joe Biden[9], which halted the deportation of some immigrants for a 100-day period, by temporarily blocking the President from overturning the prior Administration’s Immigration Policy known as Migrant Protection Protocols (MPP)[10].[11][12]

Just in...

Same law that said Trump couldn't just end DACA.

I believe democrats just got hoisted on their own petard.

Just in...

Payback is a fucking bitch, ain't it?

:laughing0301:

Nobody is putting Texas in any place, so you can parish the thought.

Texas-Flag-Small.gif

Just in...

The ruling does not follow basic immigration law... course you could care less... if it was Trump - OMG!!!!!..... he is INSANE!!!!..... now that it is Biden... "Judge is INSANE!!!

Clearly you haven’t looked at the decision.
Just in...

this is a matter of prosecutorial discretion. The courts have a point with final orders but that’s it.

Just in...

Clearly you haven’t looked at the decision.
Just in...

this is a matter of prosecutorial discretion. The courts have a point with final orders but that’s it.

This is a matter of Biden changing federal policy "just because" and as Trump was prevented from ending DACA, Biden has to provide more reasoning on why he did what he did, he just can't do it.

Payback is a bitch.

This is a matter of Biden changing federal policy "just because" and as Trump was prevented from ending DACA, Biden has to provide more reasoning on why he did what he did, he just can't do it.
He did. The judge here doesn’t display much common sense. It’s just a TRO, however. Not the end of the world.

Forum List

Back