Federal judge blocks Xidens 100 day moratorium

Immigration is Constitutionally a Federal issue, not a state issue.
Exactly the opposite of what the Southern border States were saying 4 years ago.

Sure. And? This was settled with the Arpaio.
And how long did that take?
And on who's side was the Lame Stream Media?

I care less.
I noticed; people like you have zero effect on the world.

Exactly the opposite of what the Southern border States were saying 4 years ago.

Sure. And? This was settled with the Arpaio.
And how long did that take?
And on who's side was the Lame Stream Media?

I care less.
I noticed; people like you have zero effect on the world.

Because it's not about me.

Day 6 of his Administration, and Joe Biden loses his 1st Court Challenge

"Last week Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton filed a lawsuit against the Biden Administration for its illegal deportation freeze.

Biden signed an Executive Order last Wednesday putting a “temporary” 100-day freeze on deportations of illegal aliens.

“Border states like Texas pay a particularly high price when the federal government fails to faithfully execute our country’s immigration laws,”

Texas was the first state to sue the Biden Admin and Tesas AG Paxton won in under a week."

Biden Vs States: 0 - 1

It was a federal judge who blocked Xi's man from throwing the border open.

There is nothing Texas can do. Texas can't deport a single person. If the Federal government refuses to that is their prerogative as laid out in the Constitution.

I made the same argument when Trump wanted to deny people entry.
Texas can sue the federal government to do it's job.. OMG that is exactly what happened.

There is nothing Texas can do. Texas can't deport a single person. If the Federal government refuses to that is their prerogative as laid out in the Constitution.

Texas can sue the federal government to do it's job.. OMG that is exactly what happened.

They did sue. I never argued they couldn't.

Day 6 of his Administration, and Joe Biden loses his 1st Court Challenge

"Last week Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton filed a lawsuit against the Biden Administration for its illegal deportation freeze.

Biden signed an Executive Order last Wednesday putting a “temporary” 100-day freeze on deportations of illegal aliens.

“Border states like Texas pay a particularly high price when the federal government fails to faithfully execute our country’s immigration laws,”

Texas was the first state to sue the Biden Admin and Tesas AG Paxton won in under a week."

Biden Vs States: 0 - 1

this is great but---------------Biden and his crew have a whole shitload of corrupt federal judges to override. Sullivan and burroughs to name a couple.

A federal judge has barred the U.S. government from enforcing a 100-day deportation moratorium that is a key immigration priority of President Joe Biden. U.S. District Judge Drew Tipton issued a temporary restraining order sought by Texas. https://t.co/KApL671ZDQ

— AP Politics (@AP_Politics) January 26, 2021

Texas 1
asterisk prez 0

Praise Allah for sane Judges to stop the madman in the White House from fundamentally transforming the USA into a Third World nation!

They did sue. I never argued they couldn't.
You said "There is nothing Texas can do. Texas can't deport a single person. If the Federal government refuses to that is their prerogative as laid out in the Constitution."

Well, suing is something.....not nothing.

The worm has turned on Creepy Joe Robinette.

New Topics

Forum List

Back