Federal court upholds Texas social media law, clearing way for users to sue over censorship

Never heard of LegalZoom?

Easy money, and really all I want to do is help you all shut down all these small sites since that is your end game.

Sure thing. Go for it. I expect your lawsuit to be filed by the end of next week.

"Many innocents were ruined by McCarthy, and you refuted nothing."

Many?

Let's see you name a single one.

Or.....we have proven you to be one more empty vessel filled with propaganda.

Speak up, Elmer.
Sure, Porky. :)

His own.

But you're derailing - start a thread about McCarthy & the many lives he ruined, and we can discuss it more there.

Thanks!

Just stating facts.

The Democrats aren't remotely left - they're liberal, and liberals DESPISE the left.

Yes - I wish conservatives would.

Believing that Democrats are the left is like thinking the Nazis were Jewish.

There is no progressive left; progressives are liberals, not leftists.

The left has little power in most countries, and none in the United States.

You are incorrect. Progressives ARE leftists, and leftists are statists

Privately owned/maintained public space.

Take over?

You're making a straw man argument.

Privately owned/maintained public space cannot legally restrict/censor free speech.

You are just rambling. Of course they can except to note, privately owned space is not public space to start with.

^ Projection.

Privately owned/maintained public space is quite common, and free speech cannot legally be restricted/censored there with few and obvious exceptions.

Generalized rambling not saying anything.

Your comment is both irrelevant to this discussion and at least partially incorrect.

See above.
It’s not irrelevant at all. It’s the fundamental difference between private and public property.

You and Texas seek to make Twitter a public space. You can’t do that. Not without Twitter’s consent or providing compensation in accordance with the 5th amendment.

Twitter isn’t public property and Texas can’t wave a magic wand making it so.

The justice bug is starting to catch up to big tech... they played with the big dogs of the democrat party and are getting burned.....

Forum List

Back