Federal Appeals Court Deals Trump Another Setback On DACA

Interesting. You remind me of my neighboorhood. Good think we have sturdy fence.

You can't discuss things with a diseased mind. Try getting at least one of them to admit that a gun problem exists and you'll get nothing but insults and inane opinions. I posted this topic in the wrong place. It should have been under "law"

How many billions are these illegals costing we the tax payer??

They should all be booted the hell out of our country and back to whatever shit hole the came from.

Price tag varies - estimated cost of illegals in America - Bing

Well I know I'm sick of my hard earned money going to take care of illegals.

Boot em all out. Let pay for themselves in some other country.

Oh don't worry dear, you get used to it. Really its not much different then paying for all the American freeloaders abusing the system...

birthright.PNG

He needs to let them stay. They should be grandfathered in as citizens.

After we deport their parents and 11 million other illegal aliens, then we can discuss letting a few "Dreamers" stay.

Prove that their parents are here and it does not include the 11 million of other aliens. DACA residents are different.

Prove that their parents are here

Dreamers were brought here by their parents, why aren't their parents here?

and it does not include the 11 million of other aliens.

I know. But we should deport 11 million illegal aliens, wait, let's deport 15 million illegal aliens before we talk about keeping a few of the Dreamers.

How about we deport all estimated 26 million and let in some who actually want to do the leg work of applying? I mean it's not like there's a shortage of /legal/ immigrants willing to do the paperwork to get in.

He needs to let them stay. They should be grandfathered in as citizens.
They should be shot for the diseased invaders that they are, along with the 1/2 white community agitator for EO'ing them in. Any other sympathizing asshole liberal should be shot also, for this is the United States of America, not a 3rd world nation that you libtards so much want it to be...Traitors(not Traders) thy name is liberal...

Interesting. You remind me of my neighboorhood. Good think we have sturdy fence.
Good think we have sturdy fence
You remind me of an asshole..
Why do you have a fence? Seems a little hypocritical, dontcha think?

GameOfThrones-Wall.jpg

Forum List

Back