Federal Appeals Court Deals Trump Another Setback On DACA

Windparadox

Gold Member
May 3, 2017
Northern WI.
`
A federal appeals court in California has blocked the Trump administration from immediately terminating an Obama-era program protecting from deportation young immigrants brought illegally to the U.S. as children.

A three-judge panel of the U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, based in San Francisco, ruled unanimously in favor of a lower court's preliminary injunction against the administration's attempt to phase out Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals. The program allows about 700,000 young immigrants to stay and work in the United States. In January, U.S. District Judge William Alsup granted a request to keep DACA operational while its future was being litigated.

The ruling is the latest legal setback for the Trump administration over DACA. - Source
`
`

Well, I guess it's on to the Supreme Court next. This ought to be interesting.
`

Your media lies like dogs...

Trump is soft as shit on DACA he wants Congress to fucking citizen them all. I know because I disagree with him. These 'kids' are no longer kids and they don't/haven't/won't apply for citizenship (likely because most of them that didn't gain citizenship before are criminals.) They'd rather live here in illegal limbo reaping the benefits without any of the damn costs. I say they didn't earn it/wasted it so get them out.

Trump is soft as shit on DACA he wants Congress to fucking citizen them all. I know because I disagree with him. These 'kids' are no longer kids and they don't/haven't/won't apply for citizenship (likely because most of them that didn't gain citizenship before are criminals.) They'd rather live here in illegal limbo reaping the benefits without any of the damn costs. I say they didn't earn it/wasted it so get them out.
`
Whatever turns your crank.

`
Crank?

`
Crank?

Old slang, usually referring to a penis. I happen to be a woman, but ~shrug~ whatever.

`
A federal appeals court in California has blocked the Trump administration from immediately terminating an Obama-era program protecting from deportation young immigrants brought illegally to the U.S. as children.

A three-judge panel of the U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, based in San Francisco, ruled unanimously in favor of a lower court's preliminary injunction against the administration's attempt to phase out Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals. The program allows about 700,000 young immigrants to stay and work in the United States. In January, U.S. District Judge William Alsup granted a request to keep DACA operational while its future was being litigated.

The ruling is the latest legal setback for the Trump administration over DACA. - Source
`
`

`
SCOTUS! Music to my ears, and it ain't mariachi.

He needs to let them stay. They should be grandfathered in as citizens.
They should be shot for the diseased invaders that they are, along with the 1/2 white community agitator for EO'ing them in. Any other sympathizing asshole liberal should be shot also, for this is the United States of America, not a 3rd world nation that you libtards so much want it to be...Traitors(not Traders) thy name is liberal...

`
I said this should be interesting. The Trump administration has already asked the Supreme Court to take up the case — even before it had a ruling it could appeal, and the high court passed. If scotus does override it, I'd be interested in the jurisprudence they use, given that two lower courts passed it.

He needs to let them stay. They should be grandfathered in as citizens.
They should be shot for the diseased invaders that they are, along with the 1/2 white community agitator for EO'ing them in. Any other sympathizing asshole liberal should be shot also, for this is the United States of America, not a 3rd world nation that you libtards so much want it to be...Traitors(not Traders) thy name is liberal...

Interesting. You remind me of my neighboorhood. Good think we have sturdy fence.

`

`
`

`
The 9th Circus court of appeals upheld an Unconstitutional premise in the furtherance of the far left cult agenda???!!!

OMG!! :lmao:

How many billions are these illegals costing we the tax payer??

They should all be booted the hell out of our country and back to whatever shit hole the came from.

`

`
`

`

They dont call it the 9th circus for nothing.

Last edited:
`
Yeah, it's an old idiom.
turn (someone's) crank To excite or arouse the interest of someone. (source)
`
I said this should be interesting. The Trump administration has already asked the Supreme Court to take up the case — even before it had a ruling it could appeal, and the high court passed. If scotus does override it, I'd be interested in the jurisprudence they use, given that two lower courts passed it.
If you're interested in judicial sommersaults, refer to the lower court rulings.

Forum List

Back