"Fed Up" Attitude Creeping Into Proper Position

Maybe while they are called up, they can target practice on the side of Stone Mountain. Lots of opportunity to practice mortar fire, fine-tune those M777 skills, and maybe finish off with some air to ground training
Walls dont cause violence, liberals and their children do

If America is ever to be great again, we need people who can fire howitzers. We can auction tickets off on ebay to raise money clean up some lead paint or sumpin.

Maybe while they are called up, they can target practice on the side of Stone Mountain. Lots of opportunity to practice mortar fire, fine-tune those M777 skills, and maybe finish off with some air to ground training
/——/ Liberals- threatened by rocks and statues. Funny stuff.

I am not threatened by it. I am willing to sacrifice that mediocre piece of "heritage" for the common good.

I am not threatened by it. I am willing to sacrifice that mediocre piece of "heritage" for the common good.

Fighting with US, will not be good for you.

/——/ Who the fu** are you to decide? Don’t like it, don’t visit it.

/——/ Who the fu** are you to decide? Don’t like it, don’t visit it.

who the fu** are you to decide? I live closer to it than you do

Fighting with US, will not be good for you.

Yawns. Keyboard warrior who carries their wife's purse while wearing a mask keep me shaking in my shoes.

What will the National Guard do? If they are protecting the right to Burn Loot Murder they won't be doing much good.

Forum List

Back