Fed ex driver murders little girl

Your spew is lazy. Our legal system is one of the things that makes us more civilized. And while it is true that we — as individuals — aren’t required to accept the legal presumption, it is also nevertheless true that it is legally binding until and unless guilt is proved beyond a reasonable doubt at a fair trial.

And I already noted recently that yes, OJ is a guilty murderous scumbag.

That doesn’t change the fact that the claim that a person did “it” (name the crime) remains just a mere allegation.
You just made my point. OJ never confessed - remember his plea, "absolutely, 100 percent not guilty", it was a circumstantial case, he was acquitted, and yet at some point you stopped calling him a suspect and now call him a guilty murderous scumbag. This FedEx guy was placed at the scene where she was last seen and he confessed and you want everyone to refer to this as an allegation? LOL. Is he making an unproven allegation against himself?

All these senseless killings are payback to America for their love of mass torture and murder in Libya, Iraq, Vietnam, Serbia, Yugoslavia, Syria, Somalia, Rhwanda, Venezuela, and many other countries.

more along the lines of abusing the 2nd amendment with the availability of assault rifles+incel ideology+rw nuttery+wanton greed of the gun manufacturers+christofascism, roooskie.

You just made my point. OJ never confessed - remember his plea, "absolutely, 100 percent not guilty", it was a circumstantial case, he was acquitted, and yet at some point you stopped calling him a suspect and now call him a guilty murderous scumbag. This FedEx guy was placed at the scene where she was last seen and he confessed and you want everyone to refer to this as an allegation? LOL. Is he making an unproven allegation against himself?
You have no point. I had already agreed that we aren’t individually obligated to honor the legal presumption of innocence. But, it’s there whether we agree with it or not.

So, when reporting on (or even commenting on) a mere accusation, it is still more accurate to acknowledge that a charge is not the same thing as a conviction.

You have no point. I had already agreed that we aren’t individually obligated to honor the legal presumption of innocence. But, it’s there whether we agree with it or not.

So, when reporting on (or even commenting on) a mere accusation, it is still more accurate to acknowledge that a charge is not the same thing as a conviction.
But you just said OJ was a guilty murderous scumbag. By your rules, shouldn't you have said allegedly guilty murderous scumbag, and if not, when were you allowed - by your rules - to remove "allegedly" from your comments on him?

But you just said OJ was a guilty murderous scumbag.
Yeah. I know. I was here when I posted that. He is. And that changes my position how? Oh wait. It doesn’t. At all.
By your rules, shouldn't you have said allegedly guilty murderous scumbag,
No. Not at all. He was acquitted. So it’s not an allegation anymore in the eyes of the law, you dope.
and if not, when were you allowed - by your rules - to remove "allegedly" from your comments on him?
Well, for example, as noted above, when it isn’t actually alleged by the government anymore.

I realize you are unable to read with comprehension. But still: as I correctly noted before, the legal presumption of innocence is not something we are required to accept on a personal level.

OJ is a scumbag murderer. And the former Fed Ex employee under discussion is very likely not just a confessed kidnapper but also a murderer.

Yeah. I know. I was here when I posted that. He is. And that changes my position how? Oh wait. It doesn’t. At all.

No. Not at all. He was acquitted. So it’s not an allegation anymore in the eyes of the law, you dope.

Well, for example, as noted above, when it isn’t actually alleged by the government anymore.

I realize you are unable to read with comprehension. But still: as I correctly noted before, the legal presumption of innocence is not something we are required to accept on a personal level.

OJ is a scumbag murderer. And the former Fed Ex employee under discussion is very likely not just a confessed kidnapper but also a murderer.
The backpedal is complete. You went from saying that anyone who says "he did it" needs say allegedly. Then you said anyone commenting on a "mere accusation" should for some reason go into the difference between a charge and a conviction. Most comments about this guy are not about the legal status of the charges, and this is not a mere accusation.

This guy confessed to the murder and led them to the body. He killed her and he is a murderer, and there is no reason to put some kind of disclaimer on that comment.

"31-year-old Tanner Lynn Horner was arrested on kidnapping and murder charges, The Associated Press reported, after confessing to the murder and leading authorities to find her body."

The backpedal is complete. You went from saying that anyone who says "he did it" needs say allegedly. Then you said anyone commenting on a "mere accusation" should for some reason go into the difference between a charge and a conviction. Most comments about this guy are not about the legal status of the charges, and this is not a mere accusation.

This guy confessed to the murder and led them to the body. He killed her and he is a murderer, and there is no reason to put some kind of disclaimer on that comment.

"31-year-old Tanner Lynn Horner was arrested on kidnapping and murder charges, The Associated Press reported, after confessing to the murder and leading authorities to find her body."

No backpeddle at all. You’re just far too stupid to follow along. What I posted in my prior post is exactly why I’ve said all along

Sadly, nobody can force you to comprehend those “word” things. They are all far beyond your severely limited reach.

Forum List

Back