Fed ex driver murders little girl

Now you are jumping around to a whole different argument. But yes, Hollywood is strictly leftwing so you've just shot your own argument in the foot.
I usually have ZERO emotions but seeing a kid killed has really infuriated me

Can’t the women sue fed ex for billions

What kind of street trash do they hire
I really don't know. Obviously she can sue, but can she win? What level of background checks and monitoring is required, did they do it, to industry standards or even projected standards? Hard to say.

A progressive. The murderer will turn out to be some leftwing kook, incited to deviant murder of the child from exposure to groomer ideology spewed by democrats in the media.
Isn't it about time the LGBTQIA put the letter P in there somewhere?

If it just happened in the US then yes, but it is a problem that is caused by humans.
Yup, a quick internet search later and....

4-year-old girl raped, murdered in Bannu

Data reveals that 1,207 girls and 1,004 boys were victims of exploitation, while this data brings the number of abused children to more than 12 per day.

This year reported cases under major categories include 803 cases of abduction, 243 rape cases, 298 incidents of sodomy, 41 cases of gang rape, and 87 episodes of gang sodomy.

"As many as 17 boys and 13 girls have been murdered after committing sexual abuse. In a horrible incident, two boys and a girl were murdered after gang sodomy and rape, while 212 children were found missing. There were 17 cases of early child marriage and three cases of vani."

Statics shows that out of a total of 2,211 cases, in 1,050 cases the abusers were found to be acquainted with the victim or the victim’s family.

So? No joke. I have literally seen a case where a legit suspect confessed to a murder. But the victim hadn’t been killed.

People “confess” for lots of reasons. Most often it’s because a crime was committed and they did it. But sometimes people confess for other reasons.

If he kidnapped the victim, he is guilty of kidnapping. But despite confessing, he may not have caused her death.

The correct word is still allegedly.
Maybe you should be his lawyer.

All these senseless killings are payback to America for their love of mass torture and murder in Libya, Iraq, Vietnam, Serbia, Yugoslavia, Syria, Somalia, Rhwanda, Venezuela, and many other countries.

Forum List

Back