Fed ex driver murders little girl

All these senseless killings are payback to America for their love of mass torture and murder in Libya, Iraq, Vietnam, Serbia, Yugoslavia, Syria, Somalia, Rhwanda, Venezuela, and many other countries.

The 5 permanent nations of the U.N. made alot of money and created alot of jobs arming those shitholes!!

You also left out Liberia, Mozambique and alot of other African nations.
Are you a rascist?? :laughing0301:

He confessed. Now shoot him in the forehead
Confessing to the kidnapping is probably truthful. But that’s not confessing to a murder.

If I had to guess, I would surmise that he also killed that poor little girl.

I’m not a major proponent of the death penalty. But he is one of those cases where (assuming he did it) I wouldn’t lose any sleep if he got put down.

Allegedly what? According to the article, Horner has confessed to the abduction and the girl is dead.
I have a question for you and am I a monster wanting to put the monster in a trunk and seal it in concrete and then drop it in the ocean?

I will leave him ten days supply of oxygen or devise a way he stays alive for ten days while he is being recorded as he dies…

Am I wrong wishing I could do that to those monsters?

Can’t the women sue fed ex for billions

What kind of street trash do they hire

Unfortunately, this is the way it is, and will keep going, until the laws are strictly enforced against criminals again, and they all go slithering back into their shitholes.

Part of this huge problem is the DMV's handing out licenses to lunatics as if they were free Halloween candy!!!

So? No joke. I have literally seen a case where a legit suspect confessed to a murder. But the victim hadn’t been killed.

People “confess” for lots of reasons. Most often it’s because a crime was committed and they did it. But sometimes people confess for other reasons.

If he kidnapped the victim, he is guilty of kidnapping. But despite confessing, he may not have caused her death.

The correct word is still allegedly.
If you want to follow that practice, go ahead. There is no reason anyone else needs to and there certainly nothing "correct" about it. You see it in journalism a lot. It's a lazy way to cover your ass.

It's along the same lines as "innocent until proven guilty", which is the posture of our legal system, not a general demand of everyone about how they should think or speak. I can properly say OJ did it, even though he was acquitted legally.

If you want to follow that practice, go ahead. There is no reason anyone else needs to and there certainly nothing "correct" about it. You see it in journalism a lot. It's a lazy way to cover your ass.

It's along the same lines as "innocent until proven guilty", which is the posture of our legal system, not a general demand of everyone about how they should think or speak. I can properly say OJ did it, even though he was acquitted legally.
Your spew is lazy. Our legal system is one of the things that makes us more civilized. And while it is true that we — as individuals — aren’t required to accept the legal presumption, it is also nevertheless true that it is legally binding until and unless guilt is proved beyond a reasonable doubt at a fair trial.

And I already noted recently that yes, OJ is a guilty murderous scumbag.

That doesn’t change the fact that the claim that a person did “it” (name the crime) remains just a mere allegation.

I have a question for you and am I a monster wanting to put the monster in a trunk and seal it in concrete and then drop it in the ocean?

I will leave him ten days supply of oxygen or devise a way he stays alive for ten days while he is being recorded as he dies…

Am I wrong wishing I could do that to those monsters?
Yes. Quite understandable, and somebody with persuasive lawyers might be able to nullify the jury into acquittal (ala OJ Simpson), but would it be wrong to deal with the monster this way? Yes. Mind you, if sitting the jury, I might be one, open to nullification, due to the heinous nature of what the FEDX driver did, no matter how she died. If you were the victim's father, grandfather, or uncle, I could be nullified, like real easy and it only takes one to hang a jury.

I would stomp your azzz
sure you would.....you have problems throwing together a fucking ham sandwich and you are going to stomp my ass?....wait a second.....
george-takei-laugh.gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back