FEC President Declares "This Election Is ILLEGITIMATE"

So. . . . Are you saying that the FEC chairman did not say that he believes there is enough evidence of election fraud to make this election illegitimate? You realize he said this in an interview on Newsmax, right? You can go watch the video. You know this, right?

I really don't care what some sad-ass Trump hack has to say... I'll go with the fact that most people hate Trump and voted accordingly.

This election may well go down as the turning point that eventually led to civil war, the point where Democrats literally stole a presidential election and then refused to acknowledge the compelling evidence that they stole it. When one side uses multiple forms of voter fraud to seize power, this can sometimes--eventually--lead to armed conflict.

Again, I'm not really worried about the 101st Fighting Karen Brigade, who will demand to talk to your manager.

The Democrats won because- get this- they got more votes. 6.7 MILLION more votes in fact.

The fact that you have to find these obscure and utterly "fake news" sites to promote these lies, should tell you that you're being conned by Don the Con, but not, you're not even smart enough to see that.

Mike thinks he's wearing Magic Underwear and Joseph Smith was totally talking to God, so he used to being conned.

So. . . . Are you saying that the FEC chairman did not say that he believes there is enough evidence of election fraud to make this election illegitimate? You realize he said this in an interview on Newsmax, right? You can go watch the video. You know this, right?

This election may well go down as the turning point that eventually led to civil war, the point where Democrats literally stole a presidential election and then refused to acknowledge the compelling evidence that they stole it. When one side uses multiple forms of voter fraud to seize power, coupled with rioting and cancel culture, this can sometimes--eventually--lead to armed conflict.
Yeah..except what you call evidence..is not very compelling at all! It amounts to some small shit..and a monstrous flailing about of Trump people...amorphous conspiracies and manufactured 'gotcha' moments--there is no there there--most of America has figured it out..but you hard core Trumpists..will be watching TrumpTV this time next year...and Biden will be in the White House..pardoning the turkey!

Good luck with your civil war..somehow..I think you're going to be disappointed~

Last edited:
The chairman of the Federal Election Commission has concluded that there is enough evidence of voter fraud to declare that "This election is illegitimate." If you did not hear about this on the news shows you watch/listen to/read, you might want to find other news outlets.

The fact that you have to find these obscure and utterly "fake news" sites to promote these lies, should tell you that you're being conned by Don the Con, but not, you're not even smart enough to see that.
You vermin are the cons.

On September 16, 2020, Trainor said that churches could endorse political candidates. He justified this by pointing to Trump's 2017 executive order that the Johnson Amendment should not be enforced. FEC Commissioner Ellen Weintraub disagreed with Trainor, saying that the Johnson Amendment remains law and "cannot be undone with an executive order."[10]

Thankfully this sycophant's term as Chair expires in December
We already have more than enough evidence to nullify this election. By December they'll be ready to tar and feather the cheaters and the media that have enabled them.

The president of the Federal Election Commission has concluded that there is enough evidence of voter fraud to declare that "This election is illegitimate." If you did not hear about this on the news shows you watch/listen to/read, you might want to find other news outlets.

Heard about this days ago..on PBS. This person is a bought and paid for Trump stooge. He repeats Trump talking points without proof.

PBS?! So because PBS tells you that the FEC chairman is a stooge, you just gobble it and go with it? Could it be that the FEC chairman is an honest, intelligent man who is much more informed about the evidence of election fraud than you are?

The statement is filled with caveats and maybe's--BTW..the 10,000 out of state voter thing in Nevada has been debunked. The number is 3,062..and many of them are military who are eligible to vote in Nevada. If you threw all the affected votes out.it would make no difference.

How do you know it has been "debunked"? Did you bother to read the other side of the story? Did it occur to you that the news sources you are using are not giving you the whole story? The chairman was talking about the initial reports he received about Nevada, and this was only part of the evidence that he cited.

I notice you said nothing about the VIDEO evidence that the FEC chairman mentioned, video of election workers illegally duplicating a ballot or marking a blank ballot. Why didn't you comment on that? Because PBS didn't address it? Why is that?

This was written 3 days ago and already posted who knows how many times. You are repetitive and very late to the show. Be a little more responsible in your posting.
Trainor was appointed by Trump in May, fyi.
Based on your logic you could NEVER eat out because most restaurants hire new cooks faster than a revolving door. Can't trust the "new guy" right?

The Democrats tried a similar but smaller-scale election fraud stunt in 2000, when Al Gore refused to concede even after he lost the statewide manual recount. Gore then tried to get a recount only in a few Democratic counties. When that was blocked, he then tried to get a statewide recount only of the undervotes (because he suspected the undervotes favored him). He never, ever wanted to "count all the votes," but only the votes that he suspected would favor him. After FL's supreme court illegally allowed the statewide undervote recount to proceed, the U.S. Supreme Court stepped in and halted the illegal, fraudulent recount. Only then did Gore concede, on December 13, over a month after the election.

The problem is, Mormon Mike, is that the precedents that were established under Bush v. Gore all work against Trump this time.

You guys are now arguing the exact opposite of what you argued in 2000.

Gore actually had more of a valid case. the vote difference was only 537 votes, there was massive voter disenfranchisement, questionably designed ballots, purges of voter rolls that removed black and Latinx voters.

You guys are nowhere close here where it's five states all with over 10000 or more votes in Biden's favor.

This was written 3 days ago and already posted who knows how many times. You are repetitive and very late to the show. Be a little more responsible in your posting.
Based on your logic you could NEVER eat out because most restaurants hire new cooks faster than a revolving door. Can't trust the "new guy" right?
Just looking at the big picture, as usual. I don't claim to have the answers.

The president of the Federal Election Commission has concluded that there is enough evidence of voter fraud to declare that "This election is illegitimate." If you did not hear about this on the news shows you watch/listen to/read, you might want to find other news outlets.

Heard about this days ago..on PBS. This person is a bought and paid for Trump stooge. He repeats Trump talking points without proof.

PBS?! So because PBS tells you that the FEC chairman is a stooge, you just gobble it and go with it? Could it be that the FEC chairman is an honest, intelligent man who is much more informed about the evidence of election fraud than you are?

The statement is filled with caveats and maybe's--BTW..the 10,000 out of state voter thing in Nevada has been debunked. The number is 3,062..and many of them are military who are eligible to vote in Nevada. If you threw all the affected votes out.it would make no difference.

How do you know it has been "debunked"? Did you bother to read the other side of the story? Did it occur to you that the news sources you are using are not giving you the whole story?

I notice you said nothing about the VIDEO evidence that the FEC chairman mentioned, video of election workers illegally duplicating a ballot or marking a blank ballot. Why didn't you comment on that? Because PBS didn't address it? Why is that?
Damn..what a mess of assumptions! Lessee..what first. The video evidence...is meaningless without context..and the appropriate courts have seen it...and threw it out. PBS probably did not address it..because they could not prove its provenance or its probity. I assume that all news sources don't give me the 'full' story..how could they?

The '10,000' illegal voters? That's a sad story indeed:

A letter sent Nov. 5 on behalf of President Donald Trump's reelection campaign to Attorney General William Barr alleges that 3,062 voters who do not live in the state of Nevada "improperly cast" absentee ballots in the 2020 election.
But the list that accompanies the letter of those accused of "criminal voter fraud" contains hundreds of overseas military post office boxes and more than 1,000 locations where military personnel are stationed, such as Minot, North Dakota; Edwards and Fort Irwin, California; Hill Air Force Base, Utah; Carlisle, Pennsylvania; and Yuma, Arizona.

Your assumption as to the FEC Chairman being an honest and intelligent man....is just that. His actions while in office tell a different story. They tell the story of a hack appointee who is 100% in the bag for Trump. He is saying what he has been told to say...and when his term is up next month..will never be heard from again.

I'm pretty sure you know this.

Last edited:
Seems more like typical libtard tunnel vision to me.

Why isn't he qualified for the position?

When did I say he wasn't qualified? What a straw man. You're better than that, Gramps.

Nope. Nobody associated with Trump is intelligent.

How do you know it has been "debunked"? Did you bother to read the other side of the story? Did it occur to you that the news sources you are using are not giving you the whole story? The chairman was talking about the initial reports he received about Nevada, and this was only part of the evidence that he cited.

Except we now know Biden won Nevada by 35,000 votes. Even if you believe that there were 10,000 people displaced by TRUMP PLAGUE who still voted at their old addresses (which they have every right to do) and you assume they ALL voted for Biden, It still wouldn't be enough to overturn the results in that state. Even if you MANAGED to overturn that state, it's only 6 electoral votes, Biden has 300 more in other states.

Those ballots couldn't be processed, but they were legally cast. Again, are you claiming this happened 35,000 times?

Look, you guys were happy when Trump won 3 states in 2016 by a total of 80,000 votes, ignoring the will of the 3 million more people who voted for Hillary.

You really don't have a leg to stand on that Biden won Five states back by a total of over 200,000. Especially since he won the popular vote by nearly 7 million.

Now, what we really need to do, is dump the Electoral College so EVERYONE gets a say in this thing.

When did I say he wasn't qualified? What a straw man. You're better than that, Gramps.
I'm not the one who brought up his hiring date which isn't relevant to the topic. That was you

I'm not the one who brought up his hiring date which isn't relevant to the topic. That was you
Motivations are relevant.

What are the man's "motivations"?

What are the man's "motivations"?
I don't know. I think I have a good grasp of Trump's motivations, though.

We already have more than enough evidence to nullify this election. By December they'll be ready to tar and feather the cheaters and the media that have enabled them.
We dont need to have the election nullified, we just need a real hand audit of the ballots and throw out the ones with:
1) no signatue
2) No ID
3) Came in too late
4) the Voter is DEAD
5) the Voter no longer lives in the state
6) the ballots were counted int he middle of the night without any observers present
7) where the law requires observers from both parties and there were no Republicans, throw them out too.

And Trump wins and the stinky ass Dimocrap whores lose.

Forum List

Back