FEC President Declares "This Election Is ILLEGITIMATE"

and your news sources that the democrats control you believe are legitimate? Talk about being coned you've been coned by the democrats for 16 years

Um, yeah, they are because they've been around for decades and they are established...

Even Fox News is admitting Trump lost.
They're established? Does that change the fact they are corrupt and have lied for the democrats? Does that change the fact they propagandize for the democrats?

Of course, if the FEC chairman had said there was no evidence of substantial voter fraud in this election, the liberals here would have created 10 threads to announce this to the rest of us, and, needless to say, MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, the New York Times, and the Washington Post would have made this a headline story (instead of either ignoring it or burying it). But, since the chairman has said the opposite, liberals don't want to hear it.
We have known that Dimocraps are lying thieving bastards for some time now, but most of us looked the other way as long as it was kept in their shit-hole cities.

Not any more.

and your news sources that the democrats control you believe are legitimate? Talk about being coned you've been coned by the democrats for 16 years
These idiots still trust the 'news' that gave them broken polls and stolen votes.

piss on them, who cares what they try to think about a gawd damned hting?
Joe says they are trustworthy because they are established
LOL

HAHA “OANN”
You say that like I say it when I see ABC CBS NBC MSNBC CNN FOX NEWS WAPO Huffington post and a list of other media sources you really aren't that bright
I didn’t vote for drump, so yes, I’m bright.
Idk about you on the other hand.
The world has proclaimed Joe Biden president elect, not just me.

They're established? Does that change the fact they are corrupt and have lied for the democrats? Does that change the fact they propagandize for the democrats?
JoeBitch is a complete waste of time because he is an idiot as well as a known liar.

He is nothing more than a half-rate Tar Baby.

HAHA “OANN”
You say that like I say it when I see ABC CBS NBC MSNBC CNN FOX NEWS WAPO Huffington post and a list of other media sources you really aren't that bright
if you were bright you would not have voted for a 47-year politician who has been part of the problem.
You voted for a racist, You have voted for a man that has said he knows what's best for blacks, You voted for man man that will crash the US economy, you voted for a man that will have enslaved America for generations, You have voted for a very self centered corrupt politician, you voted for a man that will bring back the very policies that gave of President Trump
. No you aren't very bright as a matter of fact you are very ill-informed

HAHA “OANN”
if you were bright you would not have voted for a 47-year politician who has been part of the problem.
You voted for a racist, You have voted for a man that has said he knows what's best for blacks, You voted for man man that will crash the US economy, you voted for a man that will have enslaved America for generations, You have voted for a very self centered corrupt politician. No you aren't very bright as a matter of fact you are very ill-informed
I’m black and didn’t vote for a wannabe stand up comic and has been tv personality.

The fact that you have to find these obscure and utterly "fake news" sites to promote these lies, should tell you that you're being conned by Don the Con, but not, you're not even smart enough to see that.

Mike thinks he's wearing Magic Underwear and Joseph Smith was totally talking to God, so he used to being conned.

So. . . . Are you saying that the FEC chairman did not say that he believes there is enough evidence of election fraud to make this election illegitimate? You realize he said this in an interview on Newsmax, right? You can go watch the video. You know this, right?

This election may well go down as the turning point that eventually led to civil war, the point where Democrats literally stole a presidential election and then refused to acknowledge the compelling evidence that they stole it. When one side uses multiple forms of voter fraud to seize power, coupled with rioting and cancel culture, this can sometimes--eventually--lead to armed conflict.

Of course, if the FEC chairman had said there was no evidence of substantial voter fraud in this election, the liberals here would have created 10 threads to announce this to the rest of us, and, needless to say, MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, the New York Times, and the Washington Post would have made this a headline story (instead of either ignoring it or burying it). But, since the chairman has said the opposite, liberals don't want to hear it.

Since he didn't conduct the election, what he says doesn't really matter.

The people who DID conduct the elections, the state and local officials, all say the opposite.

I know, this is hard for you to grasp, Mormon Mike.

The guy people rejected four years ago proceeded to wreck the economy, get 250,000 people killed, had riots in the streets because of his racism, and you wonder why people rejected him again, a little louder? Really, Mormon Mike? I mean, I know you Mormons engage in a lot of magical thinking, but this should be a stretch even for you.

The OP won't tell us that the FEC chairman is a right wing Trump volunteer nominated by Trump:

The OP won't tell us that the FEC chairman is a right wing Trump volunteer nominated by Trump:
Of course not

The fact that you have to find these obscure and utterly "fake news" sites to promote these lies, should tell you that you're being conned by Don the Con, but not, you're not even smart enough to see that.

Mike thinks he's wearing Magic Underwear and Joseph Smith was totally talking to God, so he used to being conned.

So. . . . Are you saying that the FEC chairman did not say that he believes there is enough evidence of election fraud to make this election illegitimate? You realize he said this in an interview on Newsmax, right? You can go watch the video. You know this, right?

This election may well go down as the turning point that eventually led to civil war, the point where Democrats literally stole a presidential election and then refused to acknowledge the compelling evidence that they stole it. When one side uses multiple forms of voter fraud to seize power, coupled with rioting and cancel culture, this can sometimes--eventually--lead to armed conflict.
Are you saying that the FEC chairman is a Trump volunteer?

LETS DO THIS THING!

The Democrats tried a similar but smaller-scale election fraud stunt in 2000, when Al Gore refused to concede even after he lost the statewide manual recount. Gore then tried to get a recount only in a few Democratic counties. When that was blocked, he then tried to get a statewide recount only of the undervotes (because he suspected the undervotes favored him). He never, ever wanted to "count all the votes," but only the votes that he suspected would favor him. After FL's supreme court illegally allowed the statewide undervote recount to proceed, the U.S. Supreme Court stepped in and halted the illegal, fraudulent recount. Only then did Gore concede, on December 13, over a month after the election.

The president of the Federal Election Commission has concluded that there is enough evidence of voter fraud to declare that "This election is illegitimate." If you did not hear about this on the news shows you watch/listen to/read, you might want to find other news outlets.

Heard about this days ago..on PBS. This person is a bought and paid for Trump stooge. He repeats Trump talking points without proof. The statement is filled with caveats and maybe's--BTW..the 10,000 out of state voter thing in Nevada has been debunked. The number is 3,062..and many of them are military who are eligible to vote in Nevada. If you threw all the affected votes out.it would make no difference.

Trump is through...Biden is President..and you all are going to have to find your old rocks you lived under..and slither away.

On September 16, 2020, Trainor said that churches could endorse political candidates. He justified this by pointing to Trump's 2017 executive order that the Johnson Amendment should not be enforced. FEC Commissioner Ellen Weintraub disagreed with Trainor, saying that the Johnson Amendment remains law and "cannot be undone with an executive order."[10]

Thankfully this sycophant's term as Chair expires in December

The Democrats tried a similar but smaller-scale election fraud stunt in 2000, when Al Gore refused to concede even after he lost the statewide manual recount. Gore then tried to get a recount only in a few Democratic counties. When that was blocked, he then tried to get a statewide recount only of the undervotes (because he suspected the undervotes favored him). He never, ever wanted to "count all the votes," but only the votes that he suspected would favor him. After FL's supreme court illegally allowed the statewide undervote recount to proceed, the U.S. Supreme Court stepped in and halted the illegal, fraudulent recount. Only then did Gore concede, on December 13, over a month after the election.
And EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE DIMOCRAP PARTY backed him up;.

The one thing good I can ever say about Dimocraps; they never break ranks or pass up[ on an opportunity no matter how craven or illegal or immoral.

Forum List

Back