February is Black History Month

I hear he was murdered, he shouldn't be a souce of worry for you any longer.

One less thug - was anyone convicted of his murder?

Would you even consider that murder?

That is for the legal system to decide.

Was anybody accused?

I'm sorry you're upset that there's a black history month, it'll be over soon, have a nice day.

I am not upset. I am just sorry that Treyvon's lack of social skills got him killed.

Good day Mr Shitwood.

Would you even consider that murder?

That is for the legal system to decide.

Was anybody accused?

I'm sorry you're upset that there's a black history month, it'll be over soon, have a nice day.

I am not upset. I am just sorry that Treyvon's lack of social skills got him killed.

Good day Mr Shitwood.

You made a typographical error.

Accidents happen, but the consequences can be severe just look at Traygone's mistake as an example. No purple drank.

His are great, productive kids.

No ghetto bootays

Redundant, that's what we mean by "great, productive kids"; white.

What about Treyvon Martin?

The thug was the one who was armed

No ghetto bootays

Your side, as always, reflexively sides with the forces of civilization decay.

Would you like to see an excellent example of the future you want, that I just saw?

No ghetto bootays

... and he was also the one with a dearth of social skills as his history since this event so wonderfully and explicitly illustrates.

Would you like to see an excellent example of the future you want, that I just saw?
Some might argue having an unstable dolt running loose on the streets murdering teenagers is a sign of "civilization decay" and perhaps wonder if this type of thing weren't "an excellent example of the future you want".

Some might argue having an unstable dolt running loose on the streets murdering teenagers is a sign of "civilization decay" and perhaps wonder if this type of thing weren't "an excellent example of the future you want".

Only fools who ignore the facts about incident.

Hello fool.

Hello fool.

Says the fools that ignores the one eyewitness of the fight.

Hello fool.

A fight any sensible grown ass man would never have been in? Yeah, we got you support an emotionally unstable vigilante protecting his turf from a dark skinned kid walking home in the rain. Phuggin' phenomenal how some folks can rationalize that. But some a ya's do.

Hello fool.

A fight any sensible grown ass man would never have been in? Yeah, we got you support an emotionally unstable vigilante protecting his turf from a dark skinned kid walking home in the rain. Phuggin' phenomenal how some folks can rationalize that. But some a ya's do.

Lacking "Sense" does not justify Martin sitting on Zimmerman and beating him "MMA style" as testified to by the eyewitness.

You hold the grown man to a high standard while giving the 17 year old thug a pass on his behavior.

Somehow you just know who the bad guy is and leap to defend him.

Hello fool.

Lacking "Sense" does not justify Martin sitting on Zimmerman and beating him "MMA style" as testified to by the eyewitness.

You hold the grown man to a high standard while giving the 17 year old thug a pass on his behavior.

Guess you chumps oughtta make better decisions about who to fuck with, you rightly keep your little ass at home. Zimmie's a punk, always has been; chik beater to boot. A real fuck up, but since he's white and he killed a black kid, that's all you need for a rationalization.

As they lecture you about all their supposed contributions to civilization, keep this site in mind:

Black Invention Myths

How dare you! Our African American bretherin have contributed an infanant amount of significance to our society. Since your racist ass is too ignorant to understand the cultural contributions and inventions of African Americans, I'll make you a list. Try and refute the truth you racist bastard!

African American inventions and cultural contributions.

1. The 75% out of wedlock birth rate.
2. Gansta Rap
3. Saggin Pants
4. Ebonics
5. The crack epidemic
6. Twerking
7. The most fucked up neighborhoods in the United States.
8. The most corrupt politicians in the United States
9. Saggy clothing
10. The doo rag
11. Beat boxing
12. Entitlement mentality

I could continue but you get the point. Thousands of police officers, guidance counselors, prison guards, sports companies, Nike, record companies, liquor stores, jewelry stores, tire rim shops, Cadillac, and social workers depend on African Americans and their cultural contributions to society. How would you feel,if you were a police officer and you were fired along with 90% of your police force due to the crime that wasn't committed by African Americans? Diversity is a strength my friend. You need to give up your racist ways and face reality. Those prisons are here to stay!
Think how bad it would be if it were in July!
At least watermelon is in season in July.
As they lecture you about all their supposed contributions to civilization, keep this site in mind:

Black Invention Myths

How dare you! Our African American bretherin have contributed an infanant amount of significance to our society. Since your racist ass is too ignorant to understand the cultural contributions and inventions of African Americans, I'll make you a list. Try and refute the truth you racist bastard!

African American inventions and cultural contributions.

1. The 75% out of wedlock birth rate.
2. Gansta Rap
3. Saggin Pants
4. Ebonics
5. The crack epidemic
6. Twerking
7. The most fucked up neighborhoods in the United States.
8. The most corrupt politicians in the United States
9. Saggy clothing
10. The doo rag
11. Beat boxing
12. Entitlement mentality

I could continue but you get the point. Thousands of police officers, guidance counselors, prison guards, sports companies, Nike, record companies, liquor stores, jewelry stores, tire rim shops, Cadillac, and social workers depend on African Americans and their cultural contributions to society. How would you feel,if you were a police officer and you were fired along with 90% of your police force due to the crime that wasn't committed by African Americans? Diversity is a strength my friend. You need to give up your racist ways and face reality. Those prisons are here to stay!
Think how bad it would be if it were in July!

No ghetto bootays

In your opinion - what did the law say?

What did the legal system say?

... and he was also the one with a dearth of social skills as his history since this event so wonderfully and explicitly illustrates.

What did the legal system say?

Hello fool.

Guess you chumps oughtta make better decisions about who to fuck with, you rightly keep your little ass at home. Zimmie's a punk, always has been; chik beater to boot. A real fuck up, but since he's white and he killed a black kid, that's all you need for a rationalization.

"Fucking with" is not legal justification for the physical violence that the eyewitness saw Martin inflicting on Zimmerman.

Your reflexive siding with the feral barbarian is typical of lefties.

Your race baiting is noted. You are a Master Baiter, I have to say,

Still, Fuck You.

Forum List

Back