February is Black History Month

What about Treyvon Martin?

I hear he was murdered, he shouldn't be a souce of worry for you any longer.

One less thug - was anyone convicted of his murder?

The thug was the one who was armed

... and he was also the one with a dearth of social skills as his history since this event so wonderfully and explicitly illustrates.

What did the legal system say?

Your legal system says it's Black History Month.

Hello fool.

Says the fools that ignores the one eyewitness of the fight.

A fight any sensible grown ass man would never have been in? Yeah, we got you support an emotionally unstable vigilante protecting his turf from a dark skinned kid walking home in the rain. Phuggin' phenomenal how some folks can rationalize that. But some a ya's do.

Lacking "Sense" does not justify Martin sitting on Zimmerman and beating him "MMA style" as testified to by the eyewitness.

You hold the grown man to a high standard while giving the 17 year old thug a pass on his behavior.

Somehow you just know who the bad guy is and leap to defend him.

Guess you chumps oughtta make better decisions about who to fuck with, you rightly keep your little ass at home. Zimmie's a punk, always has been; chik beater to boot. A real fuck up, but since he's white and he killed a black kid, that's all you need for a rationalization.

"Fucking with" is not legal justification for the physical violence that the eyewitness saw Martin inflicting on Zimmerman.

Your reflexive siding with the feral barbarian is typical of lefties.

Your race baiting is noted. You are a Master Baiter, I have to say,

Still, Fuck You.
Reckon you might consider that if you ever stalk a black kid.

A fight any sensible grown ass man would never have been in? Yeah, we got you support an emotionally unstable vigilante protecting his turf from a dark skinned kid walking home in the rain. Phuggin' phenomenal how some folks can rationalize that. But some a ya's do.

Lacking "Sense" does not justify Martin sitting on Zimmerman and beating him "MMA style" as testified to by the eyewitness.

You hold the grown man to a high standard while giving the 17 year old thug a pass on his behavior.

Guess you chumps oughtta make better decisions about who to fuck with, you rightly keep your little ass at home. Zimmie's a punk, always has been; chik beater to boot. A real fuck up, but since he's white and he killed a black kid, that's all you need for a rationalization.

"Fucking with" is not legal justification for the physical violence that the eyewitness saw Martin inflicting on Zimmerman.

Still, Fuck You.

Your post is nothing but a collection of logical fallacies.

Thus, it is invalid, you lose, and my post stands as the last word.

Also, fuck you. (for your implied insults)

Still, Fuck You.

Bwa ha ha ha, another self declared victor on an anonymous chat board, sic 'em tigger.

Still, Fuck You.

Bwa ha ha ha, another self declared victor on an anonymous chat board, sic 'em tigger.

When you posted one sentence that at a glance contains, at least FOUR logical fallacies, and NO POINT that is relevant to the post you were supposedly "replying to" it is YOUR action that makes my word the last word.

Until you choose to stop fucking around and say something real.

Still, Fuck You.

When you posted one sentence that at a glance contains, at least FOUR logical fallacies, and NO POINT that is relevant to the post you were supposedly "replying to" it is YOUR action that makes my word the last word.

"Until you choose to stop fucking around and say something I need to hear to prop up my frail grasp of the big picture."

Still, Fuck You.

"Until you choose to stop fucking around and say something I need to hear to prop up my frail grasp of the big picture."

And more gibberish.

My point stands. Martin was a thug witnessed being a thug, your excuses and rationalizations not withstanding. He got what he had coming to him.

THe fact that you reflexively sided with, AND STILL sides with the violent thug shows you to be part of the problem.

And more gibberish.

My point stands. Martin was a thug witnessed being a thug, your excuses and rationalizations not withstanding. He got what he had coming to him.

THe fact that you reflexively sided with, AND STILL sides with the violent thug shows you to be part of the problem.
The dumb SOB attacked a man with a gun and ended up dead. He got what he deserved and I don't feel the least bit sorry for him.

Some might argue having an unstable dolt running loose on the streets murdering teenagers is a sign of "civilization decay" and perhaps wonder if this type of thing weren't "an excellent example of the future you want".

Only fools who ignore the facts about incident.

Hello fool.

Zimmerman was stalking an innocent teen while armed
His interactions with the police after the murder show who was the thug

And more gibberish.

The dumb SOB attacked a man with a gun and ended up dead. He got what he deserved and I don't feel the least bit sorry for him.

Agreed.

Only fools who ignore the facts about incident.

Hello fool.

If Martin was innocent, he ceased being innocent when he sat on Zimmerman's chest and beat him "MMA style" with such vicious enthusiasm that he would not stop even when the eyewitness yelled that the cops had been called.

And being a teen doesn't give you any special right to viciously beat people.

He is the one who made the choice to piss his life away, over his hurt feelings about being followed.

Hello fool.

If Martin was innocent, he ceased being innocent when he sat on Zimmerman's chest and beat him "MMA style" with such vicious enthusiasm that he would not stop even when the eyewitness yelled that the cops had been called.

He is the one who made the choice to piss his life away, over his hurt feelings about being followed.

He has a right to defend himself against an aggressor...Its called stand your ground
If it was a black man stalking an innocent white....there would be no issue

Zimmerman was the aggressor and he had no business confronting Martin while armed.

He has a right to defend himself against an aggressor...Its called stand your ground
If it was a black man stalking an innocent white....there would be no issue

Zimmerman was the aggressor and he had no business confronting Martin while armed.

1. Stand your ground was not part of the defense, it was a standard self defense issue. That is why the cops initially let Zimmerman go. Because nothing he did was morally or legally wrong.

2. Your race baiting is noted and dismissed.

3. There is no evidence that Zimmerman was the aggressor. That is your self serving assumption.

You've no right to confront anyone while armed?
How stupid.

Redundant, that's what we mean by "great, productive kids"; white.

In your opinion - what did the law say?

The law never said Travon Martin was a thug....only that Zimmerman was not guilty beyond a reasonable doubt

His wives and interactions with police show that Zimmerman was the true thug

He didn't confront him, he followed him. Martin is the one who not only confronted, but physically attacked Zimmerman. If he hadn't done that, he would not have been plugged.

The law never said Travon Martin was a thug....only that Zimmerman was not guilty beyond a reasonable doubt

THe only reason that the law did not say that Martin was a thug, is that dead people are not arrested for assault, even "MMA style" assault.

Yep. THe Law or the Jury, said that Zimmerman's guilt was not proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

Yet, you lefties are all so very, very sure. Or at least pretend to be.

His wives and interactions with the police show no such thing.

Does it not seem odd to you, that if you are in the right, that you have to lie so very much?

THe only reason that the law did not say that Martin was a thug, is that dead people are not arrested for assault, even "MMA style" assault.

Yep. THe Law or the Jury, said that Zimmerman's guilt was not proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

Yet, you lefties are all so very, very sure. Or at least pretend to be.

His wives and interactions with the police show no such thing.

Does it not seem odd to you, that if you are in the right, that you have to lie so very much?

Had Zimmie, the sick twisted little scared boy child, listened to legal authorities, and backed off once he’d called his “tip” in and allowed the professionals to handle it, no one would have been harmed and no one would have died as there was no crime being committed or even plotted. It is a sorryass excuse for a man to not know how to handle himself with a teenager and your affinity for a hominid of this caliber is pretty sorryassed as well. Zimmie’s poor judgment and continued reckless behavior speaks for itself. And your responses and partisanshithead political take on it speaks for itself too.

He didn't confront him, he followed him. Martin is the one who not only confronted, but physically attacked Zimmerman. If he hadn't done that, he would not have been plugged.
Bullshit, stalk someone at night with a gun sometime, see how it goes fer ya.

Forum List

Back