Fear is anti-American

FUCK IF I KNOW...

:cuckoo:

:lol::lol:
Sad, really.

Oh, and what's up with the little Vendetta dude in the Arafat towel in the lower left corner?

:lol:
It's from an Occupado rally. He's a Palestinian ripoff comicbook anti-hero. Part of how it became partisan.
Ahhhhhh!

Too bad those pigs ruined a classic picture.

Anyway, the message is still a great one, regardless of party. It's an attitude that makes America great.

Ahhhhhh!

Too bad those pigs ruined a classic picture.

Anyway, the message is still a great one, regardless of party. It's an attitude that makes America great.

Glad you approve.

It's part of a bigger campaign.

AlterNet: Why Is the Conservative Brain More Fearful? The Alternate Reality Right-Wingers Inhabit Is Terrifying
See, just because it's said by someone opposing my political views does not mean it's wrong.

How could the substance - the substance - of that sign possibly be a wrong thing?

Aren't some things beyond party?

See, just because it's said by someone opposing my political views does not mean it's wrong.

How could the substance - the substance - of that sign possibly be a wrong thing?

It's non-koolaid drinking like this that will get your name added to Unwashed's liberal list, young lady.

It's non-koolaid drinking like this that will get your name added to Unwashed's liberal list, young lady.
:lol: Oh, that ship has already sailed. I wouldn't doubt if he already equates me as left of Uncle Joe.

True enough.

I have no idea who the guy holding the sign is.

Do you honestly think fear is unAmerican? Do you really think everyone is gripped with fear?

Of course. This just doesn't happen to be one of them.

"WE HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR BUT FEAR ITSELF"- FDR. Americans love challenges, we have always found a way to overcome problems, we put a man on the moon. Americans don't give up and we don't knuckle under. At least, I used to believe that. I think too many of us Americans have lost those old ideals and have sold out to globalist monetary capitalist nihilism. Now a days, we shrug our collective shoulders and slouch towards fatalism and follow the bouncing stock market. Believing in your county, naive as it was, was better founded than this meaningless chase for wealth globalism seems to embody.

Last edited:
"WE HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR BUT FEAR ITSELF"- FDR.

He left out the rest of that sentence. It originally went, "We have nothing to fear but fear itself, and the government coming around and packing you off to concentration camps." A real fucking hero, that asshole was.

He left out the rest of that sentence. It originally went, "We have nothing to fear but fear itself, and the government coming around and packing you off to concentration camps." A real fucking hero, that asshole was.
Please call your mental health professional in the morning and ask them to increase your medication.

Acute cases of paranoia such as you suffer from can cause all kinds of long term, and possible permanent, mental or physical disabilities.

Last edited:
Please call your mental health professional in the morning and ask them to increase your medication.

Please call a US History teacher in the morning and ask them to try and make you a little less ignorant.

What history have you read? FDR was the American president that bombed, blitzed and kicked the fascist behinds. That guy you mock helped shut down concentration camps. That guy you mock helped put my dad back to work back in the thirties during the deepest darkest depression with the CCC. You have zero credibility here, kiddo.

Do you have a link to back your claim that FDR actually said the second part of that sentence?

Or is it just more of your psycho-paranoid delusions? :lol: :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back