FDA vowing to crack down on natural cures

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
While everyone's attention is on the corruption in the FBI the FDA is making another move on freedom of choice if your choosing homeopathic remedies verses going with the big pharma poisoning scams to enrich a few at the expenses of all that will believe on them. The cherry growers couldn't even promote the health benefits of cherries without these assholes going after them. I'd prefer shutting down the FDA any day over people trying to shut down the FBI if they won't allow me the freedom to determine what I believe is in my best interest concerning my own health needs. My dad gained an extra year of life due to natural methods. Fifteen days in the hospital and the doctors could not stop him from bleeding internally but when he took natural herbs we did get his internal bleeding stopped. Had our government actually been doing a good job and doctors were not stuck in the loop of whatever the AMA and big pharma says goes my dad would have gotten better advice from them in the first place and the bleeding internally wouldn't have been an issue for him.

FDA Declares Homeopathic Drugs Illegal

FDA Declares Homeopathic Drugs Illegal, Plans to Ramp Up Enforcement Actions

While deaths from drugs like opioids are now a public health crisis, homeopathy has maintained a much lower, and presumably safer, profile. Yet, the FDA is using its limited resources to target the latter, citing a need to “protect consumers who choose to use homeopathic products.” Why now? The FDA also cited a “large uptick in products labeled as homeopathic that are being marketed for a wide array of diseases and conditions,” to the extent that homeopathic products are now a close to $3 billion industry.4

Perhaps that’s $3 billion too much for Big Pharma, FDA’s cozy partner in crime. “n one fell swoop, the FDA has declared that virtually every single homeopathic drug on the market is being sold illegally,” the Alliance for Natural Health USA (ANH USA) wrote5 — and it’s not an exaggeration. In essence, the FDA’s guidance reads:6

1. Any homeopathic drug that has not been considered “generally recognized as safe and effective” (GRAS/E) is considered a new drug
  2. FDA has not determined that any homeopathic drugs are GRAS/E
  3. A new drug cannot be marketed unless it goes through the FDA’s approval process
  4. No homeopathic drugs have gone through FDA approval nor can any producer afford to take them through the approval process
The FDA then states that it’s proposing a “new, risk-based enforcement approach” and first plans to target the “unapproved drug products labeled as homeopathic that have the greatest potential to cause risk to patients.” This includes:7

Thanks for the reminder I have some home canned marinated ones I can eat since the sunshine is in short supply until spring hits.

the system has made it impossible for me to care for my allergies w/o getting incredibly expensive scripts from doctors.

for decades I could buy Primatine mist, but 5 people killed themselves with it (people that didn't need it) so they used that as an excuse to fuck people over.

got a epinephrine off the shelf but needed a special machine, and, honest to god, had to get a scrip for that, $200. Luckily I was able to get one cheaper.

and now, you can't buy epinephrine

Thanks leftists, you're fucking up everything with your caring so damn much.

the system has made it impossible for me to care for my allergies w/o getting incredibly expensive scripts from doctors.

for decades I could buy Primatine mist, but 5 people killed themselves with it (people that didn't need it) so they used that as an excuse to fuck people over.

got a epinephrine off the shelf but needed a special machine, and, honest to god, had to get a scrip for that, $200. Luckily I was able to get one cheaper.

Sorry Idiot but the FDA is a Republican Regulator as are most regulations that raise prices & restrict our freedom. Just because they spend $Billions on advertising fake news blaming Democrats for those regs, don't make it true!

Republican FDA, FBI, Police, Helmet Law, Seat Belt Law, Alcohol laws, Zoning, Building codes have stolen our freedom.

Last edited:
Ummm, not the whole story, as many will still be available-

The FDA’s proposed approach prioritizes enforcement and regulatory actions involving unapproved drug products labeled as homeopathic that have the greatest potential to cause risk to patients. Under this approach, many homeopathic products will likely fall outside the risk-based categories described in the new draft guidance and will remain available to consumers. The FDA intends to focus its enforcement authorities on the following kinds of products:

• products with reported safety concerns;
  • products that contain or claim to contain ingredients associated with potentially significant safety concerns;
  • products for routes of administration other than oral and topical;
  • products intended to be used for the prevention or treatment of serious and/or life-threatening diseases and conditions;
  • products for vulnerable populations; and
  • products that do not meet standards of quality, strength or purity as required under the law.
Examples of products that may be subject to the enforcement priorities in the draft guidance are infant and children’s products labeled to contain ingredients associated with potentially significant safety concerns, such as belladonna and nux vomica; and products marketed for serious conditions, such as cancer and heart disease.

While the FDA considers comments to the draft guidance, the FDA intends to examine how the agency is implementing its current compliance policy. Given the concerns about the proliferation of potentially ineffective and harmful products labeled as homeopathic, the FDA will consider taking additional enforcement and/or regulatory actions, consistent with the current enforcement policies, which also align with the risk-based categories described in the draft guidance, in the interest of protecting the public.

FDA proposes new, risk-based enforcement priorities to protect consumers from potentially harmful, unproven homeopathic drugs

Sorry Idiot but the FDA is a Republican Regulator as are most regulations that raise prices & restrict our freedom. Just because they spend $Billions on advertising fake news blaming Democrats for those regs, don't make it true!
hey shitbag

I all happened on their watch, so fuck your lying ass.

Should thank the meth users for that and I am also one that suffers from the laws that are in place because of my COPD that I have had since I was two years old!

Most of the medication I once bought over the counter need a prescription or must show a license and go into the database.

So thank the tweakers for messing the system up!

In my studies in the last few years I came across the answers to why I would have allergic reactions sometimes but not always. Evidently the gallbladder has a roll in that. It made sense after reading through all the information on it. I haven't had any skin allergic type reactions since I started cleaning up and detoxing with herbs and making sure I get enough vitamins and minerals. Rod's afib also slowed down once we got him taking a routine of herbs and vita's too. Those got really bad for him while I was out taking care of my dad as he didn't eat right and all while I was gone.

hey shitbag

Republican FDA, FBI, Police, Helmet Law, Seat Belt Law, Alcohol laws, Zoning, Building codes, Show your papers, lock them up, have stolen our freedom.

Should thank the meth users for that and I am also one that suffers from the laws that are in place because of my COPD that I have had since I was two years old!

Most of the medication I once bought over the counter need a prescription or must show a license and go into the database.

supposedly models where using it. something about giving them a certain look.

and a handful of people with heart issues using it.

hey shitbag

Republican FDA, FBI, Police, Helmet Law, Seat Belt Law, Alcohol laws, Zoning, Building codes have stolen our freedom.
didn't see any dems getting rid of any of those.

so fuck you, some more

moron

The FDA has been the FDA under both democrats and republicans.

hey shitbag

so fuck you, some more

moron
See Republicans Pile on More Laws! They only remove Wallstreet Laws so the can legally rape & steal from workers.

hey shitbag

so fuck you, some more

moron
See Republicans Pile on More Laws! They only remove Wallstreet Laws so the can legally rape & steal from workers.
the level of fucking stewpud to think like you do simply amazes me.

reps just cut our taxes while the dims screamed to fuck us over.

seriously, how do you remember to breath

Bruce not sure if it will help you but it has improved my lungs taking a supplement high in chlorophyll, my lungs were badly damaged by a chemical spill at work and the insurance company, docs and lawyers along with the crooks at the state here were literally going to just let me die. that happened back in 2007. when we got Internet and I was searching for medical things that could help son with the cancer i came across a note where a lady have regenerated her lungs in two years. I figured it was worth a try so I bought some naturals high in chlorophyll and started taking them The improvements in six months was dramatic for me. As soon as I can I am going to start those supplements again and see how much more will improve.

Man, you have it bad. Seen a doctor for it lately?

hey shitbag

so fuck you, some more

moron

hey shitbag

so fuck you, some more

moron

You are the indoctrinated stupid idiot. With fiat currency printing there is no such thing as a tax cut without cutting spending. In 2016 I bought gasoline for $0.78/gal. It's more than triple that today even as US oil production is at all time highs. The Inflation Tax is far worse than Income Tax!

Add them together, what have ya got? Yet you get upset with people receiving more of their own money through tax cuts. When are you going to demand spending by all govt entities be cut? Because, if more don’t they will never cut their outrageous spending.

hey shitbag

so fuck you, some more

moron

You are the indoctrinated stupid idiot. With fiat currency printing there is no such thing as a tax cut without cutting spending. In 2016 I bought gasoline for $0.78/gal. It's more than triple that today. The Inflation Tax is far worse than Income Tax!

Forum List

Back