FDA Still Has Not Given Full Approval Of COVID-19 Vaccines -

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'Make no mistake, the FDA still considers these vaccines safe and effective, and they have already been through rigorous clinical trials to reach this point.'

Ummm, then why the hold-up?

'The FDA has stopped much of its other work to speed up the full approval but it's still taking time. The agency isn't giving a timeline yet but some experts estimate Pfizer could receive full approval by the fall. Whether that will persuade vaccine skeptics remains uncertain but lawmakers and health experts say official FDA approval could help more institutions make the vaccine mandatory. '

The only thing stopping Democrats from making taking the COVID-19 shots mandatory is full FDA approval.

Me, I just want to know what the hold-up is.

'Make no mistake, the FDA still considers these vaccines safe and effective, and they have already been through rigorous clinical trials to reach this point.'

'The FDA has stopped much of its other work to speed up the full approval but it's still taking time. The agency isn't giving a timeline yet but some experts estimate Pfizer could receive full approval by the fall. Whether that will persuade vaccine skeptics remains uncertain but lawmakers and health experts say official FDA approval could help more institutions make the vaccine mandatory. '

The only thing stopping Democrats from making taking the COVID-19 shots mandatory is full FDA approval.

I don't see why they're holding back.

That corrupt and smelly old whore of an alphabet agency has never let danger or deaths stop them before.

Looks like somebody better come up with more money to stuff in their nasty old g-string, if they want approval for their "vaccine"

That's the current antivaxxer cult conspiracy theory?

It's hard to tell what your conspiracy theory is at any given moment, given that it changes from moment to moment, and that it usually contradicts itself. Here, you seem to be saying that liberals want approval so that everyone can be vaccinated by force, but that they're also delaying approval. That makes no sense.

In any case, since your side has been using the "but it only has emergency use approval!" as your main excuse, does that mean you'll take the vaccine when it does get normal approval? Or have you all been lying openly about caring about approval status?

That's the current antivaxxer cult conspiracy theory?

No. It is stated clearly in the article that Democrats are eager for the FDA to fully approve the vaccines. democrats have come out and acknowledged that one legitimate reason for not getting vaccinated is that it has not been fully approved. Once the FDA does approve the vaccines, that will be the last 'scientific' reason NOT to get vaccinated......

...but even if the FDA approves the drugs, does that take the freedom of personal choice away from individuals, allowing politicians to mandate taking the vaccine?

A lot of things are okay for me to do, but it doesn't mean I want to do them.

Just saying / playing 'devil's advocate'...

No. It is stated clearly in the article that Democrats are eager for the FDA to fully approve the vaccines. democrats have come out and acknowledged that one legitimate reason for not getting vaccinated is that it has not been fully approved.
No, they say it's a reason that antivaxxers often cite. That's a different thing than saying it's a legitimate reason.

You're also oversimplifying. Vaccine refusers are not of a single mind. Most don't care about approval; they only pretend they do. They will continue to reject all vaccines, period, because cult.

However, a small number will be swayed by the news, and that's better than nothing, so the upcoming regular approval is good news.

Also, it's good news that hardcore antivaxxers will have their dishonesty highlighted.

...but even if the FDA approves the drugs, does that take the freedom of personal choice away from individuals, allowing politicians to mandate taking the vaccine?

Well, no. Just who is telling you that Democrats plan to mandate forced vaccinations? Given that I haven't heard a single Democrat anywhere recommend that, I'm interested in who told you Democrats plan such a thing.

You don't have to get vaccinated. You will have to accept the consequences of such a choice. Private companies can refuse you service, for example.

The applications were filed July 1st it should be soon, don't rend yer hair over the wait.

No, they say it's a reason that antivaxxers often cite. That's a different thing than saying it's a legitimate reason.

From the article, which you should try reading before posting anything else:

"but lawmakers and health experts say official FDA approval could help more institutions make the vaccine mandatory"

Not to worry, it will be rushed through after Democrats spent a whole campaign claiming don't get the rushed vaccine.

List of Employers NOT Requiring their Employees to get Vaccinated

1). The White House
2). The CDC
3). The FDA
4). The World Health Organization (WHO)
5). Moderna
6). Pfizer
7). Johnson & Johnson
8).The United Nations

Would love to know what word they use to describe the trials for every other drug known to mankind. You know, the ones that takes years of trials?

These vaccines have had trials since 2003, when development first started. But they lacked a large scale outbreak for the final clinical trials. This vaccine has been under development LONGER than any other vaccine on record except the AIDS vaccine.

Forum List

Back