As we move toward “show me your papers” for Vax proof shouldn’t we do the same thing to identify and weed out illegals?

Remeber when Democrats HATED the idea of “show me your papers”?
Now that they support such a measure as a matter of “public safety” can anyone think of a reason we shouldn’t use their brilliant idea to stop and identify illegal aliens?

HELL NO!

Only American citizens.

Cripes. What are ya, some kinna fascist?

Now that they support such a measure as a matter of “public safety” can anyone think of a reason we shouldn’t use their brilliant idea to stop and identify illegal aliens?

What about using vax cards for voter ID? If everyone can get a vax card, then they all can get voter ID.

And camps for those who don't comply .... with forced labor and slave wages .. if any wages at all. And corporal punishment with whips.

How does someone get a photo ID that has no photo ID? You are not born with one.
Photo id is established at age 16 (driving age) for legit Americans.
You can’t buy booze with a birth certificate and a social security card...image id is the American standard for adults.

Photo id is established at age 16 (driving age) for legit Americans.
You can’t buy booze with a birth certificate and a social security card...image id is the American standard for adults.
What if you don't drink booze and get a picture ID when you are twelve to fly on a plane?

What if you don't drink booze and get a picture ID when you are twelve to fly on a plane?
If we’re going to use “show me your papers” at all shouldn’t we use “show me your papers” for all things that will improve public safety?

And camps for those who don't comply .... with forced labor and slave wages .. if any wages at all. And corporal punishment with whips.
Nah...just a fastrack deportation for offenders...you know, like ALL legitimate countries with legitimate leaders whom are commited to protecting their citizenry.

ID is not required to vote.

ID is required to shop?

e05358936c41b599893a35e9d4adff63.gif

ID can be established without a photo ID and when one registers to vote one must prove ID and citizenship.

Not always. Some states, including MO allow online registration. I'm not sure about absentee or mail in, but it doesn't seem likely you'd need ID.

The DemoKKKrats haven't hated the idea of "show me your papers" since the 1960s. They're the real Nazis.

It is private businesses that are doing it for there safety of their employees and customers... GOP pushed in the laws which cover this and assigned prop corporate judges everywhere...

Hey Bozo, familiarize yourself with due process.

HELL NO!

Only American citizens.

Cripes. What are ya, some kinna fascist?
Absolutely NOT! I'm just your garden variety, well-armed white supremacist. The DC cabal got one thing right... flyover country Americans like myself and both my black and brown neighbors ARE a danger. The part they leave unspoken is that we're only a danger to THEM and their plans.

Forum List

Back