FDA Issues Emergency Authorization for the Use of Hydroxychloroquine to Combat Coronavirus

It is good that Trump won the election in 2016 and cures are being approved. If that asshole Crooked Hillary had won nothing would be approved with a donation to her money laundering foundation or a nice fat speaking fee for a family member.

"Hydroxychloroquine, which is already available commercially in the United States, is commonly used to treat malaria, lupus and rheumatoid arthritis. The drug also has been touted as a therapy for coronavirus by an unusual assortment of investors, TV correspondents and even some advisers to the White House — including some advocates who overstated their claims and credentials — and been championed by guests on Fox News. "

Hope it works...

Clearly you didn't bother to read the initial study...

Rather, you just take a like minded liberal at HuffPo's word for it...

I said I hope it works. Clearly you didn't bother to read the post you responded to.

That's like a qualifier to a doomsday proclimation....

Hope it works.

Its doubtful it will. Considering it's indicated for arthritis...it's easy to assume that the aged populations--the ones most susceptible to the virus--are already on the drug. It doesn't seem to be stopping the virus in that age group. Why some think it will stop the disease in younger people seems to be wishful thinking.

If it was working; the aged persons wouldn't be dying. That is anecdotal of course. I hope it works.

You do understand that the medication for Malaria can be used for other medical conditions and even though it treats something does not mean every elderly has been taking it, you do know this right?

Also it is combined in a cocktail usually with Z-Pak and just not given as the sole drug to combat the virus, so before you utter something you should be completely truthful about how the drug is administered but you will not and why?

It does not help your promoting of Hysteria during this Pandemic!

Ah, but it sure looks like they think it does don't it...? This is one of the most cynical, dispicable things about this election to date...Democrats believe that driving panic will help them in the election...

Driving panic or accepting reality? Your blob's CDC said to socially distance. Then your Blob's FAA put thousands of unscreened Americans shoulder to shoulder for hours at airports around the country; many of whom flew in from over-seas. That is just a fuck-up any way you look at it.

Driving panic.....So, if I read you right, that highly publicized incident while unfortunate was put out there as a propaganda hit job by media outlets like CNN, and MSNBC to drive fear...Tell us how many documented cases were contracted from that incident? Give me verifiable stats from that, NOT your political agenda driven pablum.

"Hydroxychloroquine, which is already available commercially in the United States, is commonly used to treat malaria, lupus and rheumatoid arthritis. The drug also has been touted as a therapy for coronavirus by an unusual assortment of investors, TV correspondents and even some advisers to the White House — including some advocates who overstated their claims and credentials — and been championed by guests on Fox News. "

Hope it works...

I said I hope it works. Clearly you didn't bother to read the post you responded to.

Hope it works.

Its doubtful it will. Considering it's indicated for arthritis...it's easy to assume that the aged populations--the ones most susceptible to the virus--are already on the drug. It doesn't seem to be stopping the virus in that age group. Why some think it will stop the disease in younger people seems to be wishful thinking.

If it was working; the aged persons wouldn't be dying. That is anecdotal of course. I hope it works.

You do understand that the medication for Malaria can be used for other medical conditions and even though it treats something does not mean every elderly has been taking it, you do know this right?

Also it is combined in a cocktail usually with Z-Pak and just not given as the sole drug to combat the virus, so before you utter something you should be completely truthful about how the drug is administered but you will not and why?

Ah, but it sure looks like they think it does don't it...? This is one of the most cynical, dispicable things about this election to date...Democrats believe that driving panic will help them in the election...

Problem with those like Candycorn is she believe that if she omits certain parts of the information it will slide on by but when caught omitting she then will double down on " Look Trump said something stupid " while not knowing that trick does not work...

The Malaria Drug is one of many treatments being tested and not the only one but the left will never tell you this.

Also they will not tell you that Z-Pak is also added in most treatments because the fact is the left usually want you to believe that one drug is being used so if a failure happen then they can say " see it is not a wonder drug "...

Now for me this is a dangerous time because some of the drugs used are what keep me going, so I know for damn sure this virus is dangerous and whatever can be used to slow it will save lives.

So let hope many are saved but even with one death those like Candycorn will scream it was all a failure...

Well, like too many in here ON BOTH SIDES, tout their opinions laced with political agenda, and regurgitate what they heard on their favorite media outlet the night before...My guess is that Candy's include Joe, and Mika, Rachel, and Larry....

It is good that Trump won the election in 2016 and cures are being approved. If that asshole Crooked Hillary had won nothing would be approved with a donation to her money laundering foundation or a nice fat speaking fee for a family member.

Well, I agree Flash that a Hillary presidency at this time would be worse than what we have, but I have to correct that HC+Zpak is NOT a "cure".... What it is, is a drug combo that mitigates some of the most serious symptoms that have dire consquences in patients with underlying conditions....And buy's us time until we can develop a vaccine....And that's a good thing.

Well, I agree Flash that a Hillary presidency at this time would be worse than what we have, but I have to correct that HC+Zpak is NOT a "cure".... What it is, is a drug combo that mitigates some of the most serious symptoms that have dire consquences in patients with underlying conditions....And buy's us time until we can develop a vaccine....And that's a good thing.

Agree. We will take mitigation until a vaccine is created.

Hope it works...

Hope it works.

Driving panic or accepting reality? Your blob's CDC said to socially distance. Then your Blob's FAA put thousands of unscreened Americans shoulder to shoulder for hours at airports around the country; many of whom flew in from over-seas. That is just a fuck-up any way you look at it.

Driving panic.....So, if I read you right, that highly publicized incident while unfortunate was put out there as a propaganda hit job by media outlets like CNN, and MSNBC to drive fear...Tell us how many documented cases were contracted from that incident? Give me verifiable stats from that, NOT your political agenda driven pablum.

Better yet you should ask her why the great Mayor of New York Bill de Blasio from mid-January to mid-February was telling people they had nothing to worry about and the Coronavirus was not as contagious while ignoring CDC findings?

I bet she will claim that Bill de Blasio never did that but when proven wrong she will blame Trump for what Bill de Blasio did...

Also isn't funny how she is upset about people flying and blame Trump but China Government knew since December about the Virus and it spread and allowed infected to fly...

Man amazing how Candland forget that while blaming the Pandemic on Trump!

Hope it works...

Hope it works.

Well, I hope it does too...But, where are you getting your stats on whether or not it is helping older patients survive the virus? That's not what I have heard....

You haven't heard that the virus is killing predominantly older infected populations? Some of whom, undoubtedly, are taking the drug for arthritis?

So, you're guessing....Ok, yes I have heard that...However, this drug combo HC+Zpak was just approved for use in combating the virus...Can we give it a little time to see how it does? Or, do you just want to continue to cheerlead for mass death do to this virus, so you can turn it into political talking points?

Nobody is cheerleading. That’s your fantasy you fuck stain

Hope it works...

Hope it works.

Problem with those like Candycorn is she believe that if she omits certain parts of the information it will slide on by but when caught omitting she then will double down on " Look Trump said something stupid " while not knowing that trick does not work...

The Malaria Drug is one of many treatments being tested and not the only one but the left will never tell you this.

Also they will not tell you that Z-Pak is also added in most treatments because the fact is the left usually want you to believe that one drug is being used so if a failure happen then they can say " see it is not a wonder drug "...

Now for me this is a dangerous time because some of the drugs used are what keep me going, so I know for damn sure this virus is dangerous and whatever can be used to slow it will save lives.

So let hope many are saved but even with one death those like Candycorn will scream it was all a failure...
Good to see you’re so interested in what I’m thinking. Even though you are woefully misinformed and unimaginably stupid.

How much money are you rightwingers willing to bet that the ultimate drug to cause this disease to get under control will have nothing to do w/the drug you're pushing in this thread now?

I'm willing to bet staying on this site.

Who's willing to take me up on it?

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
That is irrelevant. This is war. Days matter. Who cares if some more effective drug shows up in a few weeks or months? We need something that is proven effective NOW.

Days matter? When did the days start to matter? Did the 55 days from the date Trump denied it was a pandemic, until the date he said he knew it was a pandemic all along, matter? Was he saving the USA on those days, or only on the days he was pushing the FDA to approve a treatment "despite scant evidence"?

You fellows can lay off fluffing Trump. He's had all the fluffing America can stand.

Trump: How long till we can have a cure for this virus? It’s gonna cramp my golf schedule.

Fauci: Probably a year to 18 months.

Trump: What?!?! That’s not fast enough! What else ya got?

Jared: Well, Daddy, there is some doctor in France who said that we already have the cure. It is a drug that is already FDA approved so we can tell people to take it right away!

Trump: Already approved? Awesome! I can go out there and tell people that I am making the FDA act faster than ever before. They’ve never seen anything like this! We can be back at Mar A Lago by Easter!

Fauci: Well, we would need to do testing for this disease. It will take several months to a year to get hard data before we can recommend it for this use.

Trump: Someone get me Dr. Birx! I’m tired of hearing this guy. He doesn’t appreciate my deep understanding of this issue.

News: The testing of the malaria drug has begun.

Trombies: Trump has saved America!

Hope it works...

Its acocktail it's not just the one

India uses the anti malaria with two other antiviral
They guy at Lennox hill was using malaria ,anti viral and something zinc ...I posted em both on the corona thread
One guy used fish tank cleaner....it didn't work so well for him.

How much money are you rightwingers willing to bet that the ultimate drug to cause this disease to get under control will have nothing to do w/the drug you're pushing in this thread now?

I'm not sure I understand. Why is it all or nothing with these drugs? There has been good results with the Zpack and the malaria drug.
There may well be a better drug developed, but that will take at least a year of testing. In the mean time, use the drugs that work and save lives.
Your partisan hackery is showing , Marc. Might want to pull it up a tad.

"Hydroxychloroquine, which is already available commercially in the United States, is commonly used to treat malaria, lupus and rheumatoid arthritis.

Hope it works...

It should work as the doctors and medical people are writing prescriptions for themselves and their families to hoard. It alleviates the symptoms and helps the doctors in an emergency get a breathing tube in when the respiratory virus has overtaken your lungs. This means a shortage for those people you mentioned who also need it.

OP, can you explain how Trump can simultaneously be both not responsible for anything, but also take credit for saving everyone?
If I witness a car accident and pull the occupant from a burning car, am I responsible for the accident?

Do I get credit for saving a life?

It is a basic fact. Trump supporters have very little to be proud of when it comes to their hero. So...they must
assign credit to him for anything positive that happens. Even if he actually did nothing to bring about said
positive thing. It is not surprising....as that is what Donnie Do Nothing has tried to do for his entire life.

If this combination of drugs turns out to be effective in treating this virus, we will owe it to the doctors and
scientists who are working to do the necessary research.

Did you guys hear the news? If we keep the number of COVID-19 deaths below 200,000, it will be a
huge success. Remarkable.

Hope it works...

Hope it works.

Well, I hope it does too...But, where are you getting your stats on whether or not it is helping older patients survive the virus? That's not what I have heard....

You haven't heard that the virus is killing predominantly older infected populations? Some of whom, undoubtedly, are taking the drug for arthritis?

So, you're guessing....Ok, yes I have heard that...However, this drug combo HC+Zpak was just approved for use in combating the virus...Can we give it a little time to see how it does? Or, do you just want to continue to cheerlead for mass death do to this virus, so you can turn it into political talking points?

Is that any way for a lady to talk?

Trump: How long till we can have a cure for this virus? It’s gonna cramp my golf schedule.

Fauci: Probably a year to 18 months.

Trump: What?!?! That’s not fast enough! What else ya got?

Jared: Well, Daddy, there is some doctor in France who said that we already have the cure. It is a drug that is already FDA approved so we can tell people to take it right away!

Trump: Already approved? Awesome! I can go out there and tell people that I am making the FDA act faster than ever before. They’ve never seen anything like this! We can be back at Mar A Lago by Easter!

Fauci: Well, we would need to do testing for this disease. It will take several months to a year to get hard data before we can recommend it for this use.

Trump: Someone get me Dr. Birx! I’m tired of hearing this guy. He doesn’t appreciate my deep understanding of this issue.

News: The testing of the malaria drug has begun.

Trombies: Trump has saved America!

Meanwhile in liberal circles....

lib 1: What the hell is Trump doing? Doesn't he know that we have a plan to destroy the country, and Trump too?

lib 2: Oh, I know..We've already alerted the MSM to pack the airwaves with disinformation, and panic...

lib 1: Man, Cloward, and Piven were genius....But what of the people that die because of our lying?

lib 2: Fuck em.....

I'm not sure I understand. Why is it all or nothing with these drugs? There has been good results with the Zpack and the malaria drug.
There may well be a better drug developed, but that will take at least a year of testing. In the mean time, use the drugs that work and save lives.
Your partisan hackery is showing , Marc. Might want to pull it up a tad.

The koreans and japs are also looking into a common vac

Hope it works...

Its acocktail it's not just the one

India uses the anti malaria with two other antiviral
They guy at Lennox hill was using malaria ,anti viral and something zinc ...I posted em both on the corona thread
One guy used fish tank cleaner....it didn't work so well for him.
What do you expect people can get retarded when they panic

Hope it works...

Hope it works.

Is that any way for a lady to talk?

I debate in the manner in which I’m debated fuck stain.

Forum List

Back