FDA Issues Emergency Authorization for the Use of Hydroxychloroquine to Combat Coronavirus

"Hydroxychloroquine, which is already available commercially in the United States, is commonly used to treat malaria, lupus and rheumatoid arthritis. The drug also has been touted as a therapy for coronavirus by an unusual assortment of investors, TV correspondents and even some advisers to the White House — including some advocates who overstated their claims and credentials — and been championed by guests on Fox News. "

Hope it works...

Clearly you didn't bother to read the initial study...

Rather, you just take a like minded liberal at HuffPo's word for it...

Nobody said the stuff works at all. Trump pushed this through because the PR for him would have been a disaster if he didn't. The arm twisting needed to get this done will eventually come out, and just be another example of Trump abusing his authority for PR purposes.

Leftists really, really, really, REALLY want this pandemic to go on and on and kill a lot of people

Why do you say such hateful things?

Because I sadly understand Leftists.

Power. They want power. They will crack a few eggs to get it. It's for the "Greater good", you understand.

The greater good is the foundation of their belief system. It's never individual.

You don't understand anything but the propaganda you are fed. Fuck you and your insulting degrading remarks.

Nobody said the stuff works at all. Trump pushed this through because the PR for him would have been a disaster if he didn't. The arm twisting needed to get this done will eventually come out, and just be another example of Trump abusing his authority for PR purposes.

Leftists really, really, really, REALLY want this pandemic to go on and on and kill a lot of people

Power. They want power. They will crack a few eggs to get it. It's for the "Greater good", you understand.

The greater good is the foundation of their belief system. It's never individual.

You don't understand anything but the propaganda you are fed. Fuck you and your insulting degrading remarks.

YOU wished Jerry Falwell dead in another thread. YOU did this. I just read it.

"Hydroxychloroquine, which is already available commercially in the United States, is commonly used to treat malaria, lupus and rheumatoid arthritis. The drug also has been touted as a therapy for coronavirus by an unusual assortment of investors, TV correspondents and even some advisers to the White House — including some advocates who overstated their claims and credentials — and been championed by guests on Fox News. "

Hope it works...

I said I hope it works. Clearly you didn't bother to read the post you responded to.

By the way: liberals are not Leftists

Many Democrats are liberals, most are. But only the hard-core are Leftists

Hope it works...

I said I hope it works. Clearly you didn't bother to read the post you responded to.

That's like a qualifier to a doomsday proclimation....

By the way: liberals are not Leftists

Many Democrats are liberals, most are. But only the hard-core are Leftists

The problem is that rational liberals have been silenced by the progressive wing...ie; "Hard core"....

Hope it works...

Hope it works.

Its doubtful it will. Considering it's indicated for arthritis...it's easy to assume that the aged populations--the ones most susceptible to the virus--are already on the drug. It doesn't seem to be stopping the virus in that age group. Why some think it will stop the disease in younger people seems to be wishful thinking.

If it was working; the aged persons wouldn't be dying. That is anecdotal of course. I hope it works.

That is irrelevant. This is war. Days matter. Who cares if some more effective drug shows up in a few weeks or months? We need something that is proven effective NOW.
Your response confirms that you really don't believe the shat that you rightwingers are spewing about this BOGUS drug.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
They're already testing it in NO with positive results, derp!

Hydroxychloroquine + Azithromycin cocktail.

Hope it works...

Its acocktail it's not just the one

India uses the anti malaria with two other antiviral
They guy at Lennox hill was using malaria ,anti viral and something zinc ...I posted em both on the corona thread

You are correct it is being mixed in with other antibiotics like Z-Pak with the hope it can save lives.

Anyone that has used Z-Pak will know it is a strong antibiotic that can only be taken in small doses like three to six days usually.

How do I know this?

I have taken Z-Pak every years since 2012 to combat my issue with my COPD that develops into pneumonia but with the Z-Pak I am given a Steroid like Prednisone.

Also a note to add Houston Methodist is starting Plasma Therapy to combat the virus and why am I mentioning this?

Simple, the U.S. is going at all angles to slow the virus down even if the Progressive Left is praying for massive death totals and the destruction of our economy...

OP, can you explain how Trump can simultaneously be both not responsible for anything, but also take credit for saving everyone?

Sure, your Chinese Government failed to stop the Coronavirus 19 from spreading and actually did everything in their power to help it spread by arresting and killing doctors that were notifying the world to allowing known infected to get on ships and planes and leave internationally to spread this virus.

Now if you proclaim Trump words in January and February are the cause of the spread in cities like New York well I have a link showing how Mayor Bill de Bozo was spreading misinformation to his residents of New York all the way into mid-February, so if Trump failed so did de Bozo of New York!

But

I bet you will defend both China Government failure and de Bozo misinformation while claiming it is all Trump fault.

Now who is the savior in all this?

Well for you it will be Schumer, Cuomo, de Bozo, Cortez and of course Pelosi but for me the medical community working with the WHO and CDC trying to find a damn cure!

Will it be the Malaria Drug, Plasma Therapy or something else that still involves Z-Pak?

Who knows but one thing is for sure is you and those like you will keep on praying for millions if not billions of deaths while praying for a great depression...

Am I being harsh?

Nah, I am being truthful and watch you will proclaim I am saying Trump is the savior while glossing over what I wrote because you can not handle the factual truth!

Hope it works...

Hope it works.

Its doubtful it will. Considering it's indicated for arthritis...it's easy to assume that the aged populations--the ones most susceptible to the virus--are already on the drug. It doesn't seem to be stopping the virus in that age group. Why some think it will stop the disease in younger people seems to be wishful thinking.

If it was working; the aged persons wouldn't be dying. That is anecdotal of course. I hope it works.

Well, I hope it does too...But, where are you getting your stats on whether or not it is helping older patients survive the virus? That's not what I have heard....

Hope it works...

Hope it works.

You do understand that the medication for Malaria can be used for other medical conditions and even though it treats something does not mean every elderly has been taking it, you do know this right?

Also it is combined in a cocktail usually with Z-Pak and just not given as the sole drug to combat the virus, so before you utter something you should be completely truthful about how the drug is administered but you will not and why?

It does not help your promoting of Hysteria during this Pandemic!

Hope it works...

Hope it works.

You do understand that the medication for Malaria can be used for other medical conditions and even though it treats something does not mean every elderly has been taking it, you do know this right?

Also it is combined in a cocktail usually with Z-Pak and just not given as the sole drug to combat the virus, so before you utter something you should be completely truthful about how the drug is administered but you will not and why?

Ah, but it sure looks like they think it does don't it...? This is one of the most cynical, dispicable things about this election to date...Democrats believe that driving panic will help them in the election...

Hope it works...

Hope it works.

Well, I hope it does too...But, where are you getting your stats on whether or not it is helping older patients survive the virus? That's not what I have heard....

You haven't heard that the virus is killing predominantly older infected populations? Some of whom, undoubtedly, are taking the drug for arthritis?

Hope it works...

Hope it works.

Ah, but it sure looks like they think it does don't it...? This is one of the most cynical, dispicable things about this election to date...Democrats believe that driving panic will help them in the election...

Driving panic or accepting reality? Your blob's CDC said to socially distance. Then your Blob's FAA put thousands of unscreened Americans shoulder to shoulder for hours at airports around the country; many of whom flew in from over-seas. That is just a fuck-up any way you look at it.

Hope it works...

Hope it works.

You haven't heard that the virus is killing predominantly older infected populations? Some of whom, undoubtedly, are taking the drug for arthritis?

So, you're guessing....Ok, yes I have heard that...However, this drug combo HC+Zpak was just approved for use in combating the virus...Can we give it a little time to see how it does? Or, do you just want to continue to cheerlead for mass death do to this virus, so you can turn it into political talking points?

Hope it works...

Hope it works.

Problem with those like Candycorn is she believe that if she omits certain parts of the information it will slide on by but when caught omitting she then will double down on " Look Trump said something stupid " while not knowing that trick does not work...

The Malaria Drug is one of many treatments being tested and not the only one but the left will never tell you this.

Also they will not tell you that Z-Pak is also added in most treatments because the fact is the left usually want you to believe that one drug is being used so if a failure happen then they can say " see it is not a wonder drug "...

Now for me this is a dangerous time because some of the drugs used are what keep me going, so I know for damn sure this virus is dangerous and whatever can be used to slow it will save lives.

So let hope many are saved but even with one death those like Candycorn will scream it was all a failure...

Forum List

Back