FDA Issues Emergency Authorization for the Use of Hydroxychloroquine to Combat Coronavirus

FDA Issues Emergency Authorization for the Use of Hydroxychloroquine to Combat Coronavirus Effective Immediately…
Posted on March 29, 2020 by sundance
Well, well, well…. After the media went bananas trying to refute President Trump several weeks ago after he spoke optimistically about the potential for a malaria medication called chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine to be used to combat the coronavirus, today the FDA has approved its use.

Ya know he was putting the screws to the no good lecherous filthy rat burrecrats at fda

It's like......I dunno having a real leader

I was running bribe scenarios in my head on how to get this shit.....just in case

You want stupid just listen to these clowns. HIV DRUGS< MALARIA DRUGS AND EBOLA DRUGS pushed by the stupid in this country as a cure for this virus , This guy says Scum bag saved us all by letting them try this drug that has no real support as far as helping this virus , Big fucking deal. What a group of idiots, Hay I Oked the use of aspirin to use against this virus so I saved the country and I bet aspirin will be a hell of a lot more effected then this witch craft from the idiots on the right. The comedy of blaming the FDA is a hoot.

Doctor Dopey Donald Trump's snake oil will turn mad-hatters into blind, bumbling, Trumpies.

That is irrelevant. This is war. Days matter. Who cares if some more effective drug shows up in a few weeks or months? We need something that is proven effective NOW.
Your response confirms that you really don't believe the shat that you rightwingers are spewing about this BOGUS drug.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
The FDA is spewing the shat. You better hope it doesn't work. Every recovery is a new Trump voter.

"Hydroxychloroquine, which is already available commercially in the United States, is commonly used to treat malaria, lupus and rheumatoid arthritis. The drug also has been touted as a therapy for coronavirus by an unusual assortment of investors, TV correspondents and even some advisers to the White House — including some advocates who overstated their claims and credentials — and been championed by guests on Fox News. "

Hope it works...

Clearly you didn't bother to read the initial study...

Rather, you just take a like minded liberal at HuffPo's word for it...

I said I hope it works. Clearly you didn't bother to read the post you responded to.

That's like a qualifier to a doomsday proclimation....

Hope it works.

Its doubtful it will. Considering it's indicated for arthritis...it's easy to assume that the aged populations--the ones most susceptible to the virus--are already on the drug. It doesn't seem to be stopping the virus in that age group. Why some think it will stop the disease in younger people seems to be wishful thinking.

If it was working; the aged persons wouldn't be dying. That is anecdotal of course. I hope it works.

Well, I hope it does too...But, where are you getting your stats on whether or not it is helping older patients survive the virus? That's not what I have heard....

You haven't heard that the virus is killing predominantly older infected populations? Some of whom, undoubtedly, are taking the drug for arthritis?
It doesn't help all arthritis. Just rheumatoid arthritis.

"Hydroxychloroquine, which is already available commercially in the United States, is commonly used to treat malaria, lupus and rheumatoid arthritis. The drug also has been touted as a therapy for coronavirus by an unusual assortment of investors, TV correspondents and even some advisers to the White House — including some advocates who overstated their claims and credentials — and been championed by guests on Fox News. "

Hope it works...

Clearly you didn't bother to read the initial study...

Rather, you just take a like minded liberal at HuffPo's word for it...

I said I hope it works. Clearly you didn't bother to read the post you responded to.

That's like a qualifier to a doomsday proclimation....

Hope it works.

Its doubtful it will. Considering it's indicated for arthritis...it's easy to assume that the aged populations--the ones most susceptible to the virus--are already on the drug. It doesn't seem to be stopping the virus in that age group. Why some think it will stop the disease in younger people seems to be wishful thinking.

If it was working; the aged persons wouldn't be dying. That is anecdotal of course. I hope it works.

Well, I hope it does too...But, where are you getting your stats on whether or not it is helping older patients survive the virus? That's not what I have heard....

You haven't heard that the virus is killing predominantly older infected populations? Some of whom, undoubtedly, are taking the drug for arthritis?
It doesn't help all arthritis. Just rheumatoid arthritis.
They have been using this on everything for years , if it worked we would know about it. You people garbage in garbage out.

That is irrelevant. This is war. Days matter. Who cares if some more effective drug shows up in a few weeks or months? We need something that is proven effective NOW.
Your response confirms that you really don't believe the shat that you rightwingers are spewing about this BOGUS drug.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
The FDA is spewing the shat. You better hope it doesn't work. Every recovery is a new Trump voter.
Maybe so, but I hear every death is a Democratic voter

You are doomed

FDA Issues Emergency Authorization for the Use of Hydroxychloroquine to Combat Coronavirus Effective Immediately…
Well, well, well…. After the media went bananas trying to refute President Trump several weeks ago after he spoke optimistically about the potential for a malaria medication called chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine to be used to combat the coronavirus, today the FDA has approved its use.

Ya know he was putting the screws to the no good lecherous filthy rat burrecrats at fda

I was running bribe scenarios in my head on how to get this shit.....just in case

Lefty is deathly afraid that it might work.

Jo

Nobody said the stuff works at all. Trump pushed this through because the PR for him would have been a disaster if he didn't. The arm twisting needed to get this done will eventually come out, and just be another example of Trump abusing his authority for PR purposes.
So you like yer pants on fire? <giggle>

Great news for coronavirus cadavers. The cadavers will be protected from malaria.
And your solution to getting rid of the COVID-19 bug is....? And your Demmie party's panacea is....? Oh, wait. You're playing both ends of the deck. You must not make a commitment. Got it.

AGAIN, please refer to post #3 in this thread. That would be fantastic.....
How can Trump be BOTH not responsible, but also be the savior of everything?
Poor MarcATL is having a meltdown because there's no lie big enough to take out Donald Trump after exposure of the criminality the Democrat Party did to impeach President Trump. Have a baloney sandwich, Marc. It cures meltdowns and even yields the attitude adjustment you need.
1586121929799.png

Hope it works...

Its acocktail it's not just the one

India uses the anti malaria with two other antiviral
They guy at Lennox hill was using malaria ,anti viral and something zinc ...I posted em both on the corona thread

Hope it works. Doesn't sound promising.
How much TDS kool-aid do you have to guzzle to squat and squeeze out that jewel?

Nobody said the stuff works at all. Trump pushed this through because the PR for him would have been a disaster if he didn't. The arm twisting needed to get this done will eventually come out, and just be another example of Trump abusing his authority for PR purposes.

Perhaps I could have worded that differently. No credible source had said the stuff worked at all.

Great news for coronavirus cadavers. The cadavers will be protected from malaria.
And your solution to getting rid of the COVID-19 bug is....? And your Demmie party's panacea is....? Oh, wait. You're playing both ends of the deck. You must not make a commitment. Got it.

The first step is getting rid of Dopey Donald Trump and stopping his lies from polluting the infosphere.

This is a act of stupidity and people who support stupidity deserve what they get , but I don't , I hate stupidity.

Forum List

Back