FDA asks for 75 years?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013

My guess is so that all the people who would get the death penalty will already be dead.
This is such an obvious hide of damaging information that I can't believe anyone would tolerate it in any way shape or form and any administration that signs off on this is committing political suicide.

Jo

My guess is so that all the people who would get the death penalty will already be dead.
This is such an obvious hide of damaging information that I can't believe anyone would tolerate it in any way shape or form and any administration that signs off on this is committing political suicide.

Jo
Human kind will be around for another 75 years?

Rather optimistic I think.

Jo
Interesting how the FDA and the CDC can go through the information is just a few weeks to make an informed decision but it will take 75 years to release that same information to the public. I guess both the FDA and the CDC really have some good speed readers.

Forum List

Back