FDA advisory panel overwhelmingly rejects widespread Pfizer booster shots

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
A massive refutation. What will Biden do? Will he ignore this?

WASHINGTON — An influential federal advisory panel has soundly rejected a plan to offer Pfizer booster shots against COVID-19 to most Americans.

The vote Friday, 16-2, was a blow to the Biden administration’s effort to shore up people’s protection against the virus amid the highly contagious delta variant.

Over several hours of discussion, members of the Food and Drug Administration panel of outside experts voiced frustration that Pfizer had provided little data on safety of extra doses.

WASHINGTON — An influential federal advisory panel has soundly rejected a plan to offer Pfizer booster shots against COVID-19 to most Americans.
The vote Friday, 16-2, was a blow to the Biden administration’s effort to shore up people’s protection against the virus amid the highly contagious delta variant.
Over several hours of discussion, members of the Food and Drug Administration panel of outside experts voiced frustration that Pfizer had provided little data on safety of extra doses.

I'll believe it when I see it.

They say the young to middle-aged don't need it, but the aged people over 60 or with conditions should. Just wait. When it actually becomes available, I'll suddenly turn young again and have to wait 3 more months, like last time.

Of course he will ignore it.

Democrats went balls deep for a while now on the "MASKS AND VACCINES!!!!!!!!!" rhetoric and they can't pull back now. They made too claims, claimed too facts, demanded and pushed and tried to force people to fall in line. They can't back down now.

Forum List

Back