FDA says no to booster shots

Uh, I don't think so. Trump is the reason 663,000 people are dead and DeSantis is trying to kill more. 50,000 dead Floridians. Yeah, you go guy.

View attachment 540608
The big secret is that you are not of science. Progs at a higher percentage are more of the heart and emotion like a woman scorned. That is why near everything is on a stage or soap box. Non Progs are more of analytical thinking using the brain at a higher percentage.

So now the hoax mandatory vaccinations and cards and masks and every other frightened child restriction take a hit
Let Freedom Ring
If people like you who know apparently zero factual info about any of this and who spread stupid lies would shut up and get vaccinated, we would not need so many safety measures. So find a mirror and whine at yourself.

Don't understand the 'no' call, given the Israel situation and studies showing the decrease in the level of antibodies among all ages within six months.

WOW! You dumb fucking left wing communist cuck assholes are ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS wrong.

Why dont all of you shoot 200 boosters right into your genitals?

You dumb fucking sheep!

GET THE SHOT! DONT ASK QUESTIONS!!

DERP DERP DERP DERP

How do you pieces of scum figure out how to fuck?

If people like you who know apparently zero factual info about any of this and who spread stupid lies would shut up and get vaccinated, we would not need so many safety measures. So find a mirror and whine at yourself.
It’s thinkers like me who infuriate feelers like you because we won’t knuckle under to your bullshit.

It’s thinkers like me who infuriate feelers like you because we won’t knuckle under to your bullshit.
You don't infuriate me. You embarrass yourself woth your idiotic lies and childish fantasies. You are no thinker. You are an uneducated slob who knows shit about fuck and is so tired of feeling stupid that you try to convince yourself you have outsmarted the experts.

He was correct that they did not recommend widespread , as he so specified, and that the endorsement is limited
This is why you Libs are in la la land, You misquote statements and then make pretend “refute” them

"FDA says no to booster shots"

That's not what the thread title says! Hence - it's a lie!

The number of Americans ages 65 and older is projected to nearly double from 52 million in 2018 to 95 million by 2060, and the 65-and-older age group’s share of the total population will rise from 16 percent to 23 percent.

Last edited:
"FDA says no to booster shots"

That's not what the thread title says! Hence - it's a lie!
And they did as detailed in what followed the thread title
If less than fully complete or valid threat titles were banned then you libbies would have zero postings

Booster shots are too highly complicated at this point.

There is so much that can go wrong it's untenable.

Not to mention that the effects of a third booster are extremely limited in scope and duration of what they are wanting with several negative side effects possible.

This is the best thing to do at this point.

Variant boosters will start becoming available this winter...those are what is needed over anything else.

Well there goes Biden's bonus check from Pfizer and Moderna! :21:
Now right wing assclowns are jizzing all over their shoes over an FDA decision.

They haven't played with themselves this much since someone explained to Dotard how to use an escalator to look bigly.

Booster shots are too highly complicated at this point.

There is so much that can go wrong it's untenable.

Not to mention that the effects of a third booster are extremely limited in scope and duration of what they are wanting with several negative side effects possible.

This is the best thing to do at this point.

Variant boosters will start becoming available this winter...those are what is needed over anything else.
I wonder why the FDA approved boosters for older folks and at risk folks then...

Don't understand the 'no' call, given the Israel situation and studies showing the decrease in the level of antibodies among all ages within six months.

Because the shots don't work, are dangerous, and the FDA is trying to save whatever is going to be left of their rep after this

Welp, if my employer attempts to mandate these so-called "vaccines"--which they won't touch for at least a few months--I'll be happy to tell them that all my coworkers were vaccinated over a year ago and now their shots have worn off, so what's the point after all???

Hahahhahahaha

What a time to be alive

Because the shots don't work, are dangerous, and the FDA is trying to save whatever is going to be left of their rep after this
The shots work, maybe a little dangerous. However, there is no point to stop it now.

Forum List

Back