FDA says no to booster shots

The FDA "has a doctor"?

What in the world are you saying?
He is saying that, since people have access to boosters already, if recommended by a doctor, the FDA is not effectively "denying" booster shots to people.

Whatever big pharma tells him to do.
That other BP will tell Joey to abolish the fucking FDA
BP1 made the EPA stfu for chump change.
My name is BP too. But Big Peckers don't count. I need the wallet to even the score......and a new tape measure . Fucking commies. 12....yeah MM. FUCK !

It’s very clear now that FDA and CDC don’t know what the most effective course of treatment is, if any.
Yet somehow lib loons want to force their “remedy” onto the populous while their dear experts really are not in any fear but just don’t know what to do.

The FDA "has a doctor"?

What in the world are you saying?
People who are 65 or older usually see doctors more reliably than younger people.

And it takes a lot of knowledge in order to correctly administer the correct booster at the right time to people...this isn't something that can be done by a Walmart or CVS doctor...there's a huge potential for harm and eliminating any protection against Covid.

Also the other pertinent fact is that there are several variant boosters in process of getting approval. (Different than the original) these boosters will provide better protection against the variants than the original will. Again crossing companies and types will likely do more harm than good.

This isn't exactly as simple as the information we are getting fed...there's no "all or nothing" about any of this stuff. It's complicated with varying degrees of risk/reward that have to be carefully measured.

What do you do with a 70 year old guy with a J&J vaccine history (he thinks but isn't sure) when giving him a Moderna booster will destroy whatever protection he has?

People who are 65 or older usually see doctors more reliably than younger people.

And it takes a lot of knowledge in order to correctly administer the correct booster at the right time to people...this isn't something that can be done by a Walmart or CVS doctor...there's a huge potential for harm and eliminating any protection against Covid.

Also the other pertinent fact is that there are several variant boosters in process of getting approval. (Different than the original) these boosters will provide better protection against the variants than the original will. Again crossing companies and types will likely do more harm than good.

This isn't exactly as simple as the information we are getting fed...there's no "all or nothing" about any of this stuff. It's complicated with varying degrees of risk/reward that have to be carefully measured.

What do you do with a 70 year old guy with a J&J vaccine history (he thinks but isn't sure) when giving him a Moderna booster will destroy whatever protection he has?
You're making all sorts of claims and assumptions.

none of which have been documented.

Vaccines are not treatment for covid disease, ya fool.
Incorrect
They are part of the prevention and treatment process as a norm but in this case it’s so experimental that the agencies don’t know what advice to give. Your word parse fails

They are part of the prevention and treatment process
And yet are not treatment. So yes, I am correct.

And yes, scientists are not absolutely sure of a few things regarding a novel virus. That's what a novel virus IS. Good god, we are having remedial, childish conversations with functioning adults that should have learned this stuff 18 months ago. Grow up and catch up.

You're making all sorts of claims and assumptions.

none of which have been documented.
Documented as far as you have seen from the public MSM reports...

I'm looking at the real scientists and their research that suggests what the various tendencies are and has been known for decades.

I've posted links before but they get ignored a lot. (Too many big words and strange tenses of grammar for most people)

I'm A-political...I don't post politicized links. Those things are destroying this nation IMHO.

He is saying that, since people have access to boosters already, if recommended by a doctor, the FDA is not effectively "denying" booster shots to people.
A doctor is going out on a limb prescribing vaccine for people outside FDA regulations. Especially since all COVID vaccine is provided at no cost by the government.

Documented as far as you have seen from the public MSM reports...
Ummmm...but you found "alternative" documentation? Let's see where it comes from. Does it involve doctors talking about Satan?
I'm looking at the real scientists and their research that suggests what the various tendencies are and has been known for decades.
Sure. WHich ones
I've posted links before but they get ignored a lot. (Too many big words and strange tenses of grammar for most people)
Then it should be easy to reproduce. You won't

How so? I haven't seen any doctors disciplined for prescribing HCQ and Ivermectin offlabel.
I think the odds of being reprimanded for giving vaccine doses outside of recommendations is low, but I still wouldn’t do it. The vaccine is a limited supply and provided solely by the government who is attaching strings.

I just wouldn’t do it.

HCQ isn’t coming solely from the government, the supply isn’t really strained (now anymore). It just seems different.

HCQ isn’t coming solely from the government, the supply isn’t really strained (now anymore).
Damn right. Red States whose Governors tried to curry favor with the Trump cult are sitting on mountains of it and cannot give it away.

Ummmm...but you found "alternative" documentation? Let's see where it comes from. Does it involve doctors talking about Satan?

Sure. WHich ones

Then it should be easy to reproduce. You won't
I have provided several links on this forum, just not this particular thread.

Sorry you can't keep up or research the truth on your own. I've been associated with the research community for over a decade through my wife who has worked in it. We've made family friends within the research community and listen to them. You can choose to believe me or not. I don't care.

I tell the truth as I've heard from my friends and don't care if you like the answers or not. I have nothing to prove.
However....it's in your best interest to pay close attention to what I say and don't say.

Republicans don't believe in climate change ...

Democrats don't believe in Climate change. The two most effective and cost effective solutions are nuclear and fracking for natural gas ... and you oppose them both.

When you're ready to be honest and stop lying about it, then the conversation can begin

Forum List

Back