FBI was tipped about Uvalde shooter day before.

You're an hysterical old man.
You are a confuseed sicko Moon Bat. Democrats are the scum of this country and stupid uneducated Moon Bats like you supported the filthy ass hate filled Negroes rioting, looting, murdering and destroying this country for six months in over 200 American cities.

You Moon Bats don't know any more about Ethics than you know about Economics, History, Biology, Climate Science or the Constitution.

The instigator of that riot is in jail for the next 22 years. Chauvin shouldn`t murder people in front of a camera.
They were tens of thousands of the goddamn Negroes and their Communist buddies that were never brought to justice for the six months of rioting, murdering, looting and destruction in over 200 American cities and that is despicable.

The traitorous FBI is an enforcement branch of the Democrat Party that punished the Patriots that protested the Democrat scum blatantly stealing the 2020 Presidential election and who were punishing parents that protested oppressive Covid and queer ass kissing polices while ignoring their real job of identifying potential mass shooters.

1653676198949.png

"They need dead children they want dead children got to push the gun control agenda."
"I said nothing that you idiots don't want."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the above pulled quotes, gentle readers, is why my avatar feels comfortable saying 'there be nutters here'.

Think about it, the good poster bigre1775 first asserts that the FBI "want dead children" for an agenda. And he seemingly is convinced that his assertions like that should be considered responsible adult discourse.

As if FBI agents, FBI leadership, staff, administrative, clerks, etc. don't have children themselves. As if a pile of dead elementary kids is a result of intentional policy goals. Think about that.

That is nutjobbery of the first water. Reckless thoughtless rhetoric.

And it is why so much of America thinks that too many within the gun-owning community are nutjobs. Grippers, gripped by fear, resentment, and grievance, who think owning a big gun makes them now equal to what they believe are their tormenters or even their betters.

And then, good poster big1775 doubles down and claims his assertion is 'nothing that you idiots don't want'.
As if the FBI's personnel at all levels are 'idiots'.
As if the parents who staff the FBI at all levels seek and desire ..."want"..... the shootings of 9yr olds, of 5yr olds. Piles of 'em. Think about that.

And those are assertions by the likes of a poster who self-identifies his image as a big gun (that alone, should inform us on the mindset of such posters).

I want attention brought to such rhetoric. It is reckless. And it does NOT represent the vast majority of responsible gun owners.....of which I have long been one. Our possession of firearms is threatened more by the gripper-nutjobs than it is 'gun control' advocates.

The gripper's absolutism, and their too frequent nutjobbery undermines the usefulness, the practicality, and the enjoyment of possessing and using firearms. They harm us responsible gun owners.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the above pulled quotes, gentle readers, is why my avatar feels comfortable saying 'there be nutters here'.

Think about it, the good poster bigre1775 first asserts that the FBI "want dead children" for an agenda. And he seemingly is convinced that his assertions like that should be considered responsible adult discourse.

As if FBI agents, FBI leadership, staff, administrative, clerks, etc. don't have children themselves. As if a pile of dead elementary kids is a result of intentional policy goals. Think about that.

That is nutjobbery of the first water. Reckless thoughtless rhetoric.

And it is why so much of America thinks that too many within the gun-owning community are nutjobs. Grippers, gripped by fear, resentment, and grievance, who think owning a big gun makes them now equal to what they believe are their tormenters or even their betters.

And then, good poster big1775 doubles down and claims his assertion is 'nothing that you idiots don't want'.
As if the FBI's personnel at all levels are 'idiots'.
As if the parents who staff the FBI at all levels seek and desire ..."want"..... the shootings of 9yr olds, of 5yr olds. Piles of 'em. Think about that.

And those are assertions by the likes of a poster who self-identifies his image as a big gun (that alone, should inform us on the mindset of such posters).

I want attention brought to such rhetoric. It is reckless. And it does NOT represent the vast majority of responsible gun owners.....of which I have long been one. Our possession of firearms is threatened more by the gripper-nutjobs than it is 'gun control' advocates.

The gripper's absolutism, and their too frequent nutjobbery undermines the usefulness, the practicality, and the enjoyment of possessing and using firearms. They harm us responsible gun owners.
I said nothing that was incorrect. Leftists are so devoid of reality it's not a far fetched conclusion they would do this just to advance their agenda.

What policies did those "segregationists" support??

I recall those segregationists always yelling states rights when they wanted to justify suppressing the voting rights of black folks...

I recall those segregationists always yelling states rights when they were pissed about Brown v Board and upset that now they can't legally segregate and discriminate against black children..

I recall those segregationists always yelling states rights when they wanted to do a whole host of things to restrict civil rights...like banning interracial mixing because of some Communist plot to replace the white race...Sound familiar?

View attachment 650562

Funny how the policies those segregationists called for and rhetoric they used -- is EXACTLY the rhetoric Conservatives use today...

So when you morons go to that tired "Joe was a segregationist" bullshit....I always have to remind you idiots -- if he was a segregationist now, you would support him...so spare me....
Bussing because Jo didn't want his children to attend racial jungles. And the 1994 crime bill Jo said it had everything to lock those people up.

What could the FBI have done about it?
Seriously? With advanced warning, there’s a great deal that they could have done and damn well should have done. One obvious example suffices: warn the local law enforcement ahead of time. Station cops nearby. Fuck. They could even have know the description of who to look for. They could have stopped him before he even started.

Because when "white supremacists" are among the people the FBI targets -- dic suckers like you whine about it....as if they are targeting you...which is more telling than anything else
What “white supremacists”? There aren’t any killing people.

Seriously? With advanced warning, there’s a great deal that they could have done and damn well should have done. One obvious example suffices: warn the local law enforcement ahead of time. Station cops nearby. Fuck. They could even have know the description of who to look for. They could have stopped him before he even started.
They probably aren't going to do that every time some pissed off gamer says he is going to shoot up a school.

Regarding today's Federal Bureau of Investigation:

"They need dead children they want dead children got to push the gun control agenda."
"I said nothing that was incorrect."
------------------------------------------------------------

Whew!!!
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him a fish.

Good poster 'bigre1775' keeps digging his hole deeper and deeper.
Making grippers look worse and worse,

The FBI wants dead children in order to push a gun control agenda? ??

Let's do this, poster bigre1775:

• Offer up the above sentiment as merely 'this-is-my-crackpot-opinion-to-which-I-am-entitled'; or, offer the forum a link* that that is what the FBI is doing.

*And please, save yourself the embarrassment by not giving us some link to babble from Alex Jones and InfoWars.

** Also, do not tell us those 19 shot kids in Uvalde are merely crisis actors. Please have some respect for the dead and their grieving families.

Yup, the useless FBI was told. A gamer girl was apparently playing online with the Ramos. He got pissed when he lost and said he would go shoot up a school with an AR-15. She actually recorded the audio and sent it to the game company and the FBI.

Too bad the FBI is too busy tracking parents who complain at school board meetings and patriots that believe in fair elections.

wow...

But then again, the FBI has been crooked so long... they got it all wrong on the JFK shooting in Dallas... well, the Warren Commission got it wrong... I'm assuming the FBI followed that BS

and they've been wrong on SOOO many other t hings..

Then there was what happened to Trump...

Regarding today's Federal Bureau of Investigation:

------------------------------------------------------------

Whew!!!
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him a fish.

Good poster 'bigre1775' keeps digging his hole deeper and deeper.
Making grippers look worse and worse,

The FBI wants dead children in order to push a gun control agenda? ??

Let's do this, poster bigre1775:

• Offer up the above sentiment as merely 'this-is-my-crackpot-opinion-to-which-I-am-entitled'; or, offer the forum a link* that that is what the FBI is doing.

*And please, save yourself the embarrassment by not giving us some link to babble from Alex Jones and InfoWars.

** Also, do not tell us those 19 shot kids in Uvalde are merely crisis actors. Please have some respect for the dead and their grieving families.
As I said you leftists are so devoid of reality it's not a far stretch one of your own would take a hit and do something like this just to advance the gun control agenda.

wow...

But then again, the FBI has been crooked so long... they got it all wrong on the JFK shooting in Dallas... well, the Warren Commission got it wrong... I'm assuming the FBI followed that BS

and they've been wrong on SOOO many other t hings..

Then there was what happened to Trump...
So, geniuses...which school was the FBI supposed to go to?

You keep saying that like it means jack shit. They wouldn’t be looking for her you flaming idiot. Gamer tag leads to identification. Pretty simple, but that’s too much for leftards like you.

Why would they be looking for her? She took screenshots and notified authorities.

Forum List

Back