DoJ attorney exposed himself, forced date to touch his genitals

ā€œThe OIG investigation found that the AUSAā€™s genitals were exposed in public, and that the AUSA forced the civilianā€™s hand to touch the AUSAā€™s genitals, in violation of state law and federal regulations governing off-duty conduct. The OIG also found that the AUSA lacked candor in discussing this incident with the OIG,ā€ the inspector general said in a summary of the investigation.

Yes. Requiring some sort of evidence for an accusation like this does seem like high standards to some. I'm sure that is something else the GOP/trump party will work on eliminating if they ever get back in power. Eliminating the need for proof is a goal the trump cult has wanted for a long time. It's a well known fact that the right has plenty of theories, but no proof.

Yes. Requiring some sort of evidence for an accusation like this does seem like high standards to some. I'm sure that is something else the GOP/trump party will work on eliminating if they ever get back in power. Eliminating the need for proof is a goal the trump cult has wanted for a long time. It's a well known fact that the right has plenty of theories, but no proof.

They did an investigation and concluded the accusations true. Just curios but did you also defend Cuomo?

They did an investigation and concluded the accusations true. Just curios but did you also defend Cuomo?
Really? The link in the OP did't say they found the accusations true. Where did you get your information, the voices in your head?

If some guy told me to fondle his genitals, I would smile with pleasure then fondle and fondle then squeeze and squeeze. If he complained I would squeeze harder, twist, dig nails in until he cried.
Of course you would. Anyone who has fondled genitals as much and as long as you have is sure to have settled on their favorite way to do it.

It is disappointing in the extreme that the reporting of this incident goes to such great lengths to state the obvious. HE forced her to fondle him. (How that happens, I'm not sure. I was never successful at it). There is no question about the bastard's gender; why pretend that it is being concealed?

If it's a case of he said/she said, prosecutors don't want to pursue it, never have without some corroborating evidence.

It is disappointing in the extreme that the reporting of this incident goes to such great lengths to state the obvious. HE forced her to fondle him. (How that happens, I'm not sure. I was never successful at it). There is no question about the bastard's gender; why pretend that it is being concealed?

If it's a case of he said/she said, prosecutors don't want to pursue it, never have without some corroborating evidence.

Most likely scenario is that the attorney is a gay male, and was on a date with another gay man. That's probably the reason they're not disclosing any genders.

Is that better than or worse than grabbing them by the pussy?
Being it's a democrat I'm just glad the victim is over 6 .ya never know with them sickos. I wonder if the clintons bid for Epsteins Island yet . Seems bill spent many a night there.

That was one odd article.
Yes, it was. The OP says "himself" and "his," but the article is carefully neutral as to the gender of the accused. I don't mind "him or her," but the use of "they" for a single person makes the article annoying to read. Obviously that's not the only article doing that, but this time it seemed pretty contrived. Was it a female AUSA and the writer wants to conceal the obvious fact that women can act boorish on a date also?

What did this person do? Take his or her date's hand while making out and put it on her or her penis or vagina? I din't know that was a crime. I've got a couple of girls I met in college that I need to report right away.

Forum List

Back