FBI torched Trump's safe and found...

:lol:

They didn't torch his safe! :lol:

they brought a safe cracker, with them! The safe cracker figured out the brand new safe's combination, is what was on the news!I

And it was empty! Nothing hadbeen moved over, to the new safe yet.

I don't know where the old safe is, and whether they cracked the combination on that one too?
You realize you contradict yourself....you said they didn't touch his safe, but brought a safe cracker, and found nothing....

so yeah they did touch it, and found...well nothing.

Personally I think this is more about them trying to find something, anything to block trump from being able to run again.

They see midterms are coming up very soon, just a few months. If midterms go bad for them then presidential elections will be hard on them.

I think this is just a case they need desperately to nail him for something so they have cause to block his ability to run again.

Jan6 trials are just a smear campaign where they hope to be able to stop him from running, this is a attempt to do the same, they impeached him twice and it will just keep going. There is a reason why they are going after him more than any other politician Id ever heard of.

How absurd is this whole thing, and how dumb are the American people! (we are going to find out come November)

To believe what the Left is selling, you must believe that virtually every one of Trumps advisors, cabinet members, campaign managers, etc...........were all crooked., including Trump. Of course, the Left wants to believe this, because if/when it is proven false, then they are exactly the people we say they are! Everything they claimed Trump was doing from impeachment 1 on down, has been proven as a political narrative, and not fact. The Left and the media, give this man a proctology examination each and every day.

Democracy? Well, I have a question for all the conservatives on this board---------> QUESTION: After seeing what they have done to DJT, which GOP politician who believes in his policies and what they did for America, will even try to run in the Presidential primary? I am here to tell you that IF we do not get back congress decisively, nobody is going to want to do it except for a bunch of rino's. I can't believe there is one politician from either side, who could have survived this onslaught. We have actually seen GOPers resign from government, only to discover later that some of them did absolutely nothing wrong.

If we don't firehose these people out of congress come November, we may not have a decent candidate to run in 24. Who in the hell would want to do it, especially if through sheer voter power, we can't dislodge them this November? If we can't, any good candidate will probably take a pass, PERMANENTLY! Add to that, if we can NOT dislodge them, it will embolden the far Left even more. After what they have done to the economy AND Federal law enforcement agencies, if we can't get them out in November, then they will realize that-------->we are unable going forward to remove them, no matter what they do. At that point in time, it is over. Sad, but 100% true!

What I've been reading is that Trump already had shit boxed up and shipped back...in other words dafedGubermint already had what the raid was executed over

Reports are sketchy

Progs that are jerking off to it will probably look like retards .....as usual
They don't look like retards to themselves.

It’s amazing how many victory laps each side is taking when we know nothing. Nothing. We don’t know anything. We don’t know why the FBI raided. We don’t know what evidence they had. We don’t know what was found. We don’t even know what they suspected would be there. We don’t know what was on the paperwork provided to the Judge for the warrant.

I would have laughed if you told me that in the future people would have everything decided before any information was known.

Wow! the safe! :auiqs.jpg:

1660099824623.png

What I've been reading is that Trump already had shit boxed up and shipped back...in other words dafedGubermint already had what the raid was executed over

He freely gave them 15 boxes of stuff they asked for no problem last February, which is what makes this whole thing so bizarre. Apparently Biden, Obumma, Cheney and Garland think THIS is the time to go full Nazi Banana Republic on a former president of all people right before an election and leave no doubt at all to the American people that the democrats are a power-mad political coup interested in nothing short of total autocratic control outside the law!

Like they say.....Trump should have kept a backup on Hunter Biden's hard drive in his safe, since the FBI hasn't been able to locate it yet! :smile: LOL

How absurd is this whole thing, and how dumb are the American people! (we are going to find out come November)

To believe what the Left is selling, you must believe that virtually every one of Trumps advisors, cabinet members, campaign managers, etc...........were all crooked., including Trump. Of course, the Left wants to believe this, because if/when it is proven false, then they are exactly the people we say they are! Everything they claimed Trump was doing from impeachment 1 on down, has been proven as a political narrative, and not fact. The Left and the media, give this man a proctology examination each and every day.

Democracy? Well, I have a question for all the conservatives on this board---------> QUESTION: After seeing what they have done to DJT, which GOP politician who believes in his policies and what they did for America, will even try to run in the Presidential primary? I am here to tell you that IF we do not get back congress decisively, nobody is going to want to do it except for a bunch of rino's. I can't believe there is one politician from either side, who could have survived this onslaught. We have actually seen GOPers resign from government, only to discover later that some of them did absolutely nothing wrong.

If we don't firehose these people out of congress come November, we may not have a decent candidate to run in 24. Who in the hell would want to do it, especially if through sheer voter power, we can't dislodge them this November? If we can't, any good candidate will probably take a pass, PERMANENTLY! Add to that, if we can NOT dislodge them, it will embolden the far Left even more. After what they have done to the economy AND Federal law enforcement agencies, if we can't get them out in November, then they will realize that-------->we are unable going forward to remove them, no matter what they do. At that point in time, it is over. Sad, but 100% true!
Well aren't you bursting with optimism! :biggrin:

The US isn't Syria. Trump isn't above the law.
Hmmm, how about Joe? Hunter? Hillary? Hunter has video THAT HE CREATED of himself breaking multiple laws. There is clear evidence on both Hunter and Joe that Biden's position has been used to enrich the family. When should the PTB get around to raiding them?

That was a rhetorical question, don't bother with your bullshit answers. Next January, when the next Congress is sworn, any Republican that refuses to vote to investigate and then impeach Biden and DEMAND a special counsel over Hunter's activities, will be spending their LAST term in office. That's assuming, of course, that your party doesn't decide to mobilize their brownshirts to set the country on fire first.

There is no returning from this. The FBI has set itself against average Americans and they're about to rediscover that their authority depends totally on the "consent of the governed". They don't have enough warm bodies to continue their modern version of the Schutzstaffel unless most Americans keep quivering in fright.

Sarcasm. I don't do it often and I guess I'm not too good with it ;)
No, not your fault at all.

It's impossible to satirize Trump bashers, because how can you act like them but a little more over the top, when they are completely over the top?

Well done!

Hmmm, how about Joe? Hunter? Hillary? Hunter has video THAT HE CREATED of himself breaking multiple laws. There is clear evidence on both Hunter and Joe that Biden's position has been used to enrich the family. When should the PTB get around to raiding them?

That was a rhetorical question, don't bother with your bullshit answers. Next January, when the next Congress is sworn, any Republican that refuses to vote to investigate and then impeach Biden and DEMAND a special counsel over Hunter's activities, will be spending their LAST term in office. That's assuming, of course, that your party doesn't decide to mobilize their brownshirts to set the country on fire first.

There is no returning from this. The FBI has set itself against average Americans and they're about to rediscover that their authority depends totally on the "consent of the governed". They don't have enough warm bodies to continue their modern version of the Schutzstaffel unless most Americans keep quivering in fright.

What a stupid post.

Forum List

Back